Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (44162 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by PapaAdanna: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2019
Little boy or little man

This is just like referring to Aki or pawpaw as boy.
OP be guided!
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Tsumi0038: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Topccy007z:
Not a new thing...next pls
see wetin you dey tok chaiii
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Rexzivyson99(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Grupo:
His parents are grooming a future scammer like the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ayo Orisejafor, T.B. Joshua. etc.

None other than the Holy Spirit and the Father has revealed this truth to you. You are indeed truly blessed and a blessing to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by OyinO: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2019
Ghost-spell indeed. Spell of the Ghost of Holy Goat. Rubbish!
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Omudia11: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Lagos/Ogun the headquarters of skull mining.
aishapmbtoto:
The same Rivers is home to blood shed.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by heendrix(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2019
obojememe:
las las all na scam.. am suspecting that man in suit to b the coordinator of the whole thing
Lol
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by olaeffect(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Smh for the black race

When our own ancestors left with us Juju and shrine, their own ancestors left then science and research labs.

So please do the maths. When your grandfather juju dey pursue you, tell me if na science go save you or higher power (God)?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Derbiy(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2019
if the video was of a little guy dancing the latest zanku moves, you will he hailing him. but he is preaching the gospel and everyone is spewing rusbbish. I wonder what generation you want to breed
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2019
The Stupidity of the African Man!! At this early age, they are already calcifying the brain of this child and killing his reason. He'll grow up indoctrinated and without a mind of his own.

Let the child grow up as a child, learn, study, explore and do great exploits in reasonable and profitable ventures of life. Not this religious shit. Look at his father there, still looking poor after the many years of street preaching. Nothing to show for it. Yet he is bringing his child to be just like him...a loser. Meanwhile, the pastors that sent them into the streets, are at home chilling and enjoying the millions in his coffers from the collective contributions of their poor worshippers.

When will Africa be truly liberated. The whites aren't breaking scientific and economical grounds with religion.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by mu2sa2: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Child abuse. The boy will be programmed by his "anointed" father to be harping on tithe, tithes and tithing.
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Timisamd(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:
So sad. Isn't that like child labor or something? Someone please call 911.
child labour ko, adult labour ni...
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Timisamd(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Is that a small boy or a dwarf?
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by realmindz: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Smh for the black race

blacks are so sentimental emotionally, scared of facts, will rather celebrate delusions

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by realmindz: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
AgentGoat:
How many inventions our bible believing men have in their names?

They invent nothing but noise
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Timisamd:
child labour ko, adult labour ni...

Pained?
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by davien(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't we have enough preachers? He'll be more useful going to school and becoming a doctor or any profession he desires..

Religion is best at being a personal motivator not a job.
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by GemstoneJs(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
God bless u son!

when i small i preach pass that boy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by wiseoracle(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
The parents and pastors have succeeded in finally bringing another regilitard and nuisance into the society now.
I just have pity for the boy's life and future.

Nigerians and religion... A shame cry
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by tunize(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Grupo:
His parents are grooming a future scammer like the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ayo Orisejafor, T.B. Joshua. etc.
who are you to judge? may God have mercy on you.
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Smylns1: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Grupo:
God of Heaven and Earth will forgive you
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by oyetunder(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Grupo:
Just like your parents groomed you to be so useless that you are insulting men who achieved more in life more than all the elders in your family-even men your father is not qualified to polish their shoes.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by oyetunder(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
wiseoracle:
The parents and pastors have succeeded in finally bringing another regilitard and nuisance into the society now.
I just have pity for the boy's life and future.

Nigerians and religion... A shame cry
Cry for your own personal future. Who told that Boy is not good in his academics? I started preaching as a young lad, today as an adult, by God's grace I am well educated. I am not a burden to anybody and I am doing well in life. Who told you that Boy will not become an international figure in the near future?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by paix(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
OneCorner:
Smh for the black race
Our leaders are a big disappointment to the world. They fail to fulfil their campaign promises, as such, people resort to religion as the last option so that they don't miss both the now and the hereafter.
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by oyetunder(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Derbiy:
if the video was of a little guy dancing the latest zanku moves, you will he hailing him. but he is preaching the gospel and everyone is spewing rusbbish. I wonder what generation you want to breed
Thanks sir. You can see who their Master truly is. Imagine, they are busy telling us how to do things, but they are not doing anything themselves. Who told them that boy is not doing well in school? Many of them failed academically yet they are fighting men like Adeboye and kumuyi who as young men achieved lots academically. Many of them just came back from clubs this morning...where they clapped for small girls for shaking their bodies to their amusements.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by oyetunder(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
ScotFree:
The Stupidity of the African Man!! At this early age, they are already calcifying the brain of this child and killing his reason. He'll grow up indoctrinated and without a mind of his own.

Let the child grow up as a child, learn, study, explore and do great exploits in reasonable and profitable ventures of life. Not this religious shit. Look at his father there, still looking poor after the many years of street preaching. Nothing to show for it. Yet he is bringing his child to be just like him...a loser. Meanwhile, the pastors that sent them into the streets, are at home chilling and enjoying the millions in his coffers from the collective contributions of their poor worshippers.

When will Africa be truly liberated. The whites aren't breaking scientific and economical grounds with religion.
Raise your own kids as examples for us. Failures are always good in telling us what to do. You willbe shouting whites...yet you know nothing about the whites at all. Mr Black talking about whites, tell us what you achieved despite that fact that you were well raised.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by oyetunder(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
mu2sa2:
Child abuse. The boy will be programmed by his "anointed" father to be harping on tithe, tithes and tithing.
Just as your own father failed to teach you that you should not be a sidelined umpire or a rude spectator. I know you will prefer small boys who can point toys to head and rob you of your life.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by mu2sa2: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyetunder:
Just as your own father failed to teach you that you should not be a sidelined umpire or a rude spectator. I know you will prefer small boys who can point toys to head and rob you of your life.
Brainwashed brat!
Re: Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State by Ubdavis(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another charlatan pastor in the pipeline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.