Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum (3899 Views)

"River Will Be Forest Of Joy" — Tinubu Gaffes At Rivers Campaign Rally (video) / Watch Buhari"s Strange Body Movement As He Sits Down At A Rally / Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Honestly I wonder who placed a curse on Nigeria to have such a disaster as a President.

All the questions that has been asked, he can't even give an answer close to it, the faces of all the audience at the auditorium shows they are in severe shame.

Some bowing down their head on disbelief
i:
In my own candid opinion, I think the northerners must not fall prey into the hands of the west, everyone knows how desperate the west needs power come 2023, hence their unflinching support for the candidacy of president Buhari and Osinbajo.

However, judging from the terrible state of Mr president health, one may doubt if his ailing health will enable him continue till the next 2 years.

If the Northerners are wise, they should pitch their tents with Atiku Abubakar since he is still full of life. It is very very obvious that Mr president will not be able to make any decisions at his office currently except what he was handed out to do by his handlers

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by okeynelson: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
boring!!

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by chozzy: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?

13 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
I think APC is doing this on purpose, trying to leverage on the popularity of Mr president in the north so they can win the forth coming election, nonetheless, I think they miscalculated. Certainly, Dr Olusegun Obasanjo is very much aware of Mr presidents predicament and the antics of the APC in using Mr president as a stooge for other people to run the country.

But I know it will backfire on the APC, because there is no way the president can be hidden in electioneering period such as these and no sane individual who doesn't have a personal selfish interest will want Mr president, in his present health situation to contest in this election, let alone voting for him as the president of such huge country as Nigeria.

To be honest with you, if Nigeria was a private business owned by APC, they will never ever want to showcase Mr president to their customers.

8 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
n.a. jubril dat is y

3 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Newznow: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Did you mean buhari grin grin grin
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by nwaanambra1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
LORD AV MERCY!!

WHO WE OFFEND shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
My God, that man cannot even be my security guard at my little company.

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing their questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the man looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not even clear"

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by MrAJQ(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
PDP and drama.
My little brother of 16 years asked me today that why is PDP and their supporters acting so childish? He said he wonder their rationale of reasoning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by nwaanambra1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing there questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the lifeless one looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not clear"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle oooo!!!

7 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by nwaanambra1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:
[s] PDP and drama.
My little brother of 16 years asked me today that why is PDP and their supporters acting so childish? He said he wonder their rationale of reasoning[/s]

very dry! sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Abfinest007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
u need medical examination if u have b.s. m.s and u are still supporting a lifeless being

4 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by weownthewest: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari's online idiots over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by bedspread: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing there questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the lifeless one looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not clear"

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by mbaboy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari is a disaster honestly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jesus Christ, Fashola had to come to his rescue, in response to the questions, by Speaking big, big grammars.

For God sake why can't they field Fashola as presidential candidate?

5 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Unbelievable, the moderator has told all audience not to direct their questions anymore to Mr president rather questions are being directed to El Rufai and the other ministers around

4 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by mycar: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
cheesy na waa

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nfora: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
Jesus Christ, Fashola has to come to his rescue,
Speaking big grammars.

For God sake why can't they field Fashola as presidential candidate?

You opened a thread just to promote mischief against the president.

Now you want to hijack front page with your deliberate and silly comments.

Continue....

Febuhari 16 is so close

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
My God, you just have to see the faces of the audience, 90% of them are really infuriated, even though the APC organizers are trying to cheer the crowd, some felt like weeping from the response of Mr president at the event.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by adadike(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

Jehovah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by alfaman3: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
watching it live

3 aboki males
1 aboki female
1 abubaku

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by dockokwus: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Which program is this?
Tuned to NTA and couldn't find the president on air.
Snapshots of the program would have helped though no sane person is in any doubt again that Mr Buhari is mentally incapacitated arising from senile dementia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by mycar: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
dockokwus:
Which program is this?
Tuned to NTA and couldn't find the president on air.
Snapshots of the program would have helped though no sane person is any doubt again that Mr Buhari is mentally incapacitated arising from senile dementia.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by cartimor: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
please,who took him there?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
I feel really really sorry for Mr president. To be honest. I think he needs real medical attention. I don't think he should be engrossed with the rigors of campaign, it is really really telling on him.

While he digresed in an attempt to respond to a question, he said "before we came in to power a litre of fuel is sold for 87 naira and after we took over power it is now being sold for 37, 38 naira"

I looked at my wife in great awe wondering when we ever bought fuel at 38 naira in the last 4 years.

Friends, I think we have to pray seriously for Mr presidents health.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP and drama.
My little brother of 16 years asked me today that why is PDP and their supporters acting so childish? He said he wonder their rationale of reasoning
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by nelcliff(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pls is the program still live?

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station / Captain Hugh Crow, British Explorer, Describes Igbo People During His Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.