Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum (3898 Views)

"River Will Be Forest Of Joy" — Tinubu Gaffes At Rivers Campaign Rally (video) / Watch Buhari"s Strange Body Movement As He Sits Down At A Rally / Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
This BUHARIGGER is still going about disgracing his lifelessness? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by MrAJQ(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
My God, that man cannot even be my security guard at my little company.

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing there questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the man looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not clear"

Eyah but the richest man in your entire generation cannot be his shoe shiner neither his security man

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
APC are really shaken by AtikuObi's performance at The Candidates while their online goons are busy writing dogon turenchi to impress their masters!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by izombie(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oboy. So na this kind man be president of nigeria. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by izombie(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:

Eyah but the richest man in your entire generation cannot be his shoe shiner neither his security man
do you know his family? Do you think everyone here is poor? Na wao

6 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by MrAJQ(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
izombie:

So you're here to defend him?
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
I think APC is doing this on purpose, trying to leverage on the popularity of Mr president in the north so they can win the forth coming election, nonetheless, I think they miscalculated. Certainly, Dr Olusegun Obasanjo is very much aware of his predicament and the antics of the APC in using Mr president as a stooge for other people to run the country.

But I know it will backfire on the APC, because there is no way the president can be hidden in electioneering period such as these and no sane individual who doesn't have a personal selfish interest will want Mr president, in his present health situation to to contest in this election, let alone voting for him as the president of such huge country as Nigeria.

To be honest with you, if Nigeria was a private business own by APC, they will never ever want to showcase Mr president to their customers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by dockokwus: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
izombie:
Assuming even Buhari is far richer than the quoted poster's entire family,does it change the fact that Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had?
It's the typical mindset of the Nigerian with an inferiority complex to equate monetary riches with superior intellect or wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by stronger9: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
The only reason some people are still supporting Buhari is that we still have stupid people in Nigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please in this forth coming election, don't vote because of party Affiliations, rather Vote for the future of our dear country.

In my opinion I believe it is politics and policies that have under developed this nation. I don't see our current president having the capacity to move this nation forward
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing there questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the man looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not clear"

hahahaha
this really cracked me up. It's shameful that we have an old stack dump illiterate as president.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by SalamRushdie: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP and drama.
My little brother of 16 years asked me today that why is PDP and their supporters acting so childish? He said he wonder their rationale of reasoning

Are you trying to tell us your dad has two sons that are not sharp ? it must be hard for the man oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Smony: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
I feel really really sorry for Mr president. To be honest. I think he needs real medical attention. I don't think he should be engrossed with the rigors of campaign, it is really really telling on him.

While he digresed in an attempt to respond to a question, he said "before we came in to power a litre of fuel is sold for 87 naira and after we took over power it is now being sold for 37, 38 naira"

I looked at my wife in great awe wondering when we ever bought fuel at 38 naira in the last 4 years.

Friends, I think we have to pray seriously for Mr presidents health.
Naija we are completely finish in this Buhari govtmnt

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:

U sounded like Yusuf...Ar u Yusuf?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Are you trying to tell us your dad has two sons that are not sharp ? it must be hard for the man oo

lol ...He is acting like he's Yusuf

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
I feel really really sorry for Mr president. To be honest. I think he needs real medical attention. I don't think he should be engrossed with the rigors of campaign, it is really really telling on him.

While he digresed in an attempt to respond to a question, he said "before we came in to power a litre of fuel is sold for 87 naira and after we took over power it is now being sold for 37, 38 naira"

I looked at my wife in great awe wondering when we ever bought fuel at 38 naira in the last 4 years.

Are u for real?

Did he realy say dis?

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by TheFreeOne: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

wise0ne:

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing their questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the man looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not very clear"
SMH....I am beginning to feel sorry for Buhari embarassed

Some people just want to push him to early grave in order to feather their selfish interests despite glaring evidences that's he's gradually becoming incapacitated. Wicked elements who doesn't care if the country burns.

Those cabals calling the shots now should be thoroughly investigated after another government comes to power cos who knows what they may have made him sign unknowingly. I'm just imagining the level of corruption being perpetrated under this administration.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Sirjamo: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:
Honestly I wonder who placed a curse on Nigeria to have such a disaster as a President. All the questions that has been asked, he can't even give an answer close to it, the faces of all the audience at the auditorium shows they are in severe shame. Some bowing down their head on disbelief
Is it not the same program that I watched from beginning to the end?
If ability to speak big grammar automatically means good leadership, Jonathan with his PhD wouldn't have been the most disastrous president Nigeria ever had

Leadership is about what you have in your heart and your head, not what you have in your mouth
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
sherylbakky:

Are u for real?

Did he realy say dis?

For real, the entire event is about 3 hours and the video is already on YouTube. You can search for NTA's streamlines. You will be able to download the full event
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
wise0ne:

chukwu nna grin
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wonlasewonimi: 1:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
If ability to speak big grammar automatically means good leadership, Jonathan with his PhD wouldn't have been the most disastrous president Nigeria ever had

Leadership is about what you have in your heart and your head, not what you have in your mouth

Be deceiving yourself. You think this dullard is fit to manage a fishpond?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaOIF3RgXE

1 Like

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by FearGodinall: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2019
I vow never to meet or listen Buhari again.How can Nigeria have a man who's struggling to live as a president.
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by bugggg: 1:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Yeh! shocked
SalamRushdie:

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by FearGodinall: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:

. Do you know that you are not different from your thoughts,that is why you can not give what you don't have.If your conclusion of GEJ is based on your perceived corruption in his goverment then pause,open your eyes and look up. If Buhari,a retired general could fail woefully as a president in security,his profession,calling which he had lived his whole life on,then you can imagin the ground corruption going on in the petroleum sector. Are you aware of the last report from NBS concerning job lose and creation, and finally the economy. If Jonathan is disastrous then I hope you will meet oxford to invent the right word to discribe your lifeless thing you call president.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP and drama.
My little brother of 16 years asked me today that why is PDP and their supporters acting so childish? He said he wonder their rationale of reasoning

Stop lying
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10am On Feb 02, 2019
MrAJQ:
PDP and drama.

Stop lying, not good for your upbringing
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by rejoice4eva(m): 2:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Those who are saying Buhari should retire to Daura are his real friends , but his greatest enemies are those who are pushing him on for their selfish, and personal aggrandizement. What a shame and irony
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by GarriKoro(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2019
wise0ne:

While the youths were asking questions, he took a note as if he was writing their questions, by the time they gave him audience to speak, the man looked at his list and said, "this thing that is written is not even clear"
Then why can't you or your father become our president so Buhari can be your security guard?
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2019
In my own candid opinion, I think the northerners must not fall prey into the hands of the west, everyone knows how desperate the west needs power come 2023, hence their unflinching support for the candidacy of president Buhari and Osinbajo.

However, judging from the terrible state of Mr president health, one may doubt if his ailing health will enable him continue till the next 2 years.

If the Northerners are wise, they should pitch their tents with Atiku Abubakar since he is still full of life. It is very very obvious that Mr president will not be able to make any decisions at his office currently except what he was handed out to do by his handlers
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
wise0ne:

For real, the entire event is about 3 hours and the video is already on YouTube. You can search for NTA's streamlines. You will be able to download the full event

Thats serious
Re: Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum by wise0ne: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
I've been trying to download the video so I can cut the section where he attempted answering a question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health / To Obidients That Always Call BAT A Drug Dealer. Please See This / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.