Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal (13491 Views)

Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by mediaNGR: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Former aide to Nigeria ex- President Jonathan, Reno Omokri blast President Buhari for endorsing Gov. Umar Ganduje amidst bribery scandal.

President Buhari who claimed to be pro Anti-corruption fighter who seen endorsing Ganduje who was caught in the viral video collecting $5 million bribe from contractor.

Reno Omokri claim Buhari's desperation for 2nd term has caused him to abandon even his pretence of fighting corruption.

He wrote:
This thief, this rogue called Gov Umar Ganduje is who Buhari endorsed. Imagine. It was fitting that the endorsement was done at the Sani Abacha stadium in Kano. What better venue for the show of shame than a monument to Nigeria’s biggest ever thief! Shamelessness!

Even his wife, Aisha Muhammadu, seems unable to bear the stench of her husband’s hypocrisy. Have you seen her in recent days on the campaign trail? I admire Aisha. I suspect she does not want to share the stage with the likes of Gandollar, Akpabio and Orji Kalu.

But even if Ganduje has immunity, does the Constitution compel Buhari to associate with him? By endorsing Ganduje, Buhari share in his crimes as an accessory after the fact. How can a President associate with known crooks and still brandish an anticorruption image?

PMB’s desperation for 2nd term has caused him to abandon even his pretence of fighting corruption. He canonised Orji Kalu, the alleged eja nla thief, as a saint. Orji was declared wanted by EFCC only to turn up at Buhari’s right hand during his Abia rally

As for EFCC, I quote Mamman Vatsa’s last words ‘as to the Nigerian Army, the minute you start insulting yourself, you will never lack those willing to help you insult yourself’. In endorsing Ganduje, Buhari has insulted EFCC and EFCC even clapped for him.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-omokri-blasts-buhari-for-endorsing.html

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by chozzy: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Abfinest007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
endorsing him won't make him to win d election

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the country Only those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Weedhustler: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thunder will fire buhari on election day. Mark my words!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Raphaelmary(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Demented old fool!

I'm not sure he even knows the meaning of immunity that he has been throwing up and down

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by frbona: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
chozzy:
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?
from hike in the prices of tomatoes, garri and petrol, to the ASUU strike, turning a blind eye to the wanton killings by cattlemen, the insurgency which he promised to stop when he enters office, the merciless slaughter of able bodied soldiers in sambisa, the witch huntings of perceived political opponents, his incessant travels, always not in a healthy condition, his bankrupt educational background, totally disregarded by the world powers and leaders.....need I say more. PMB has been a nightmare for Nigerians and the next four years would be worse for everyone if this mistake is repeated. His military background seems to be clouding his judgments. Please let's stop and think......for the greater good, let's send him back to his cows who cherish and have missed him for a long while now and leave politics in the hands of well thinking democrats.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by mediaNGR: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by blujoi(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
A friend to a thief is a thief!! QED!!. The other day he was wondering why Gandollar had to collect the money by himself instead of using intermediaries. Anti-corruption my foot!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
They tell you immunity as if its a taboo picking another candidate while EFCC goes after him, because the event happened before the primaries.

Onnoghen - suspended for non declaration of N1.4bn approx through his career as a lawyer.

Ganduje - endorsed for stealing N1.4bn approx in just a single transaction from one contractor.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Pulsenaija: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
K

Enter link in signature
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is Incompetent.

Atiku is Incompetent.

But the truth is that Atiku cannot defeat PMB grin make we no deceive ourselves here.

Any Nairalander in Maiduguri? Come lets club at Wolf military mess today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Ogaga87(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Scam and deceit are the foundation upon which APC administration is built..

I'm Atikulating but when I heard my incoming Presido saying amnesty will be given to looters, my ten fingers capped my head, and I really can fathom why Obi was not questioned how China treat looters

We are calling for a better life but I really don't know how this wrecked vehicle politics of ours will be able to take us there..

And for Magu below, I strongly believe he is referring to the VP pastor in Aso Rock, or what do you think

I'm saying this because I'm preparing my mind for a 50/50 chance of happiness from the government to be come FEBRUARY 16th

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by GOFRONT(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
I suspect some of these aides of past and present govt officials are on Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Trustee1: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
This actually the first post I didn't see those *lifeless BMC* they must be wallowing in severe shame.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is a corrupt terrorist....

Why won't he endorse babariga mobile bank that has promised him 5million votes...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by joeyswift(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
The thunder that will strike any zombie who will come here and say Buhari has integrity is still in the gym

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Flirtyjane(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by princechurchill(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari is a national embarrassment

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari is Incompetent.
Atiku is Incompetent.
But the truth is that Atiku cannot defeat PMB grin make we no deceive ourselves here.
Any Nairalander in Maiduguri? Come lets club at Wolf military mess today

Shut Up there

Zombies everywhere

No wonder you dine with Boko Haram in maiduguri

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by infogenius(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
The blind and corrupt zombies will turn a blind eye to this act

Show me ur friends and I will tell you who u are.
He that associate with a thief is a thief.
On this premise, the scam Mr integrity is corrupt as hell.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by honor4me: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why this Reno Omokri do not face front campaign for the known looter that wants to become Nigeria President baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by tesppidd: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wailers have a saying,
"Even if Atiku is caught stealing from the vault of CBN we shall vote for him"

Even if Buhari endorses Abacha, Ganduje, Evans and even Saddam Hussein,

It is Buhari till 2023,
Osinbajo till 2031,
APC till 2055.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Kagawa10: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another one of the Pdp dunces that were wailing over Khadira flawless performances. They don't what immunity is..

Anyway, let's look at the projects carried out by Buhari's admnistration so far despite earning 60% less than the previous regime due to fall in the price of crude oil which has been at $50 per barrel for 4yrs under Apc, compared to the huge $105 we had for more than 5 yrs under Jonathan. These projects include:

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

Tell me any project completed by Pdp in 16years that beat 1/4 of the aforementioned projects despite Pdp earning 60% more.

Vote wisely, don't let some insane people drag you back to Egypt. Next level is the key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by frbona: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dukpe219h:
Hi
hungry scammer

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Amidst Bribery Scandal by Macon1212: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pot calling kettle black, you are crying because you don't have access to loot Nigeria treasury again as you did during Jonathan. Your paymaster Goodluck Jonathan surrounded himself with rogue treasury looters than Buhari. You are not ashame of yourself that your paymaster wife Patience Jonathan forfeit about #1 billion she steal from Nigeria treasury recently Hypocrite!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arochukwu Erosion: LGA Asks For Help As Only The Access Road Is At Risk / Buhari’s 10-day UK Private Visit Ends Today / How Would OBJ Have Handled Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.