Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi (310 Views)

2019: Why Iā€™m Not Bothered About Defections ā€“ Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections ā€“ Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP ā€“ Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
14days to general election
please guys why should I vote Atiku/obi
Re: 2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi by Idonije8(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
14days to general election

please guys why should I vote Atiku/obi
open your eye and you will see google and watch atiku and buhari interview by Khadira you will get a reason
Re: 2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;
1.Business 2. Education 3. Security 4. Jobs/Employment 5. Electricity and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AA
Re: 2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Should Undecided Voters Vote Atiku/obi by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that
thanks your write up is insightful

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sell Your PVC To Foreigners, Secondus Charges Voters / Ekere Promises To Build Ibaka Seaport / Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.