Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo (12761 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by gentlegenius(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Pre-2015 @MBuhari promised Nigerians real change. Since then we've seen efforts to deliver on Roads & Rails, Bridges, Primary Health centers and of course Social Investment programs which is currently the largest in the world.
Make a date with Buhari on the 16th
Your moniker clearly explains why this comment reeks of senselessness.
Anybody that isn't stupid should know that Social Intervention programmes like N power can never cure Poverty and Unemployment. At best, it can only manage it for a short period of time.
The best way to reduce poverty and unemployment is to grow the economy. This is why Atiku/Obi is the best alternative to Buhari/Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Sub9ja(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
mumu fellow.....
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:

Why are you allowing yourself to be deceived with that acronym called 16 years?
So at my age,can anyone deceived me of what I'm very aware of.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by izudon82: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2019
I swear dis man no get sense ooo.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Mrs Osinbajo is only interested in becoming the next first lady. Simple! May God forbid it that I invest my generation in Buhari's incompetence. He says Atiku is corrupt, yet he collected millions or billions of naira from him for the election which took him to power. And he did not prosecute him. In addition, he has just endorsed a governor whose video of accepting bribe in dollars was widely spread just to win this election. Mrs Osinbajo's hunger for more power may be the reason prof Osinbajo is messing up. Naija ooooo!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by 21GunnSalute(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340514:

BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! 

Under 4 years of Buhari administration,
Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 
I see national awarenesses, 
I see passion and above all, 
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

A man after God's heart.
Today makes it exactly 2 weeks to the D-Day.
Day of moving closer to the land flowing with milk and honey.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by AFONJACOW(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2019
lying dwarf of a pastor, mere Commissioner may the future of ur children and that of their born and unborn generation be like that of Sai Barbar Jubrin Al Sudani's administration Amen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Pre-2015 @MBuhari promised Nigerians real change. Since then we've seen efforts to deliver on Roads & Rails, Bridges, Primary Health centers and of course Social Investment programs which is currently the largest in the world.
Make a date with Buhari on the 16th
yes, make a date with him at your own peril and that of the unborn children. All the projects executed by him have got to reasonable levels before jonathan left power. Mention one single project initiated by buhari-led administration. Insecurity and economy, which were why somebody like me voted him in 2015 is worse off now. No investor would come in when the country is boiling. Herdsmen still attached villagers in the south earlier this week. Boko haram still killed innocent Nigerians in Borno yesterday. It has become a daily affair. The economy is worse off in this administration....except only you are not feeling or seeing it. I am waiting for you to mention apc's initiated and finished projects
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by sammie99: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Osibanjo tel dat to ur children. How do u xpect smart children 2 follow a man who cannot express himself both in writing n in speech, a man who cannot say happenings around him, a man witout vision n mission, a bigot, a man with no meaningful achievement, man who blames rather than working. If any parent vote 4 buhari, get ready 4 visionless children.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Freeeanijor: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Can you imagine! It should be vote for APC for the future of my children. In your first term in office, Yusuf crashed 50m bike, PMB daughter is a board member of NNPC and Kiki Osibanjo is aspiring to be on Forbes as one of the youngest billionaire. Tell us something new.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by ezkimow(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340514:

Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

A man after God's heart.
God bless Nigeria.

God!
Not you again angry cry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Prinsco1(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
oh yes I can see the future...future comprising of more strikes
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by StupidInyamiri: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2019
awelekiti:
yes, make a date with him at your own peril and that of the unborn children. All the projects executed by him have got to reasonable levels before jonathan left power. Mention one single project initiated by buhari-led administration. Insecurity and economy, which were why somebody like me voted him in 2015 is worse off now. No investor would come in when the country is boiling. Herdsmen still attached villagers in the south earlier this week. Boko haram still killed innocent Nigerians in Borno yesterday. It has become a daily affair. The economy is worse off in this administration....except only you are not feeling or seeing it. I am waiting for you to mention apc's initiated and finished projects
picture guide for dummies

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by 8stargeneral: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Wch future, children wey buhari and ur husband don use hunger kill finish undecided cry.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by ezkimow(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2019
gentlegenius:

Your moniker clearly explains why this comment reeks of senselessness.
Anybody that isn't stupid should know that Social Intervention programmes like N power can never cure Poverty and Unemployment. At best, it can only manage it for a short period of time.
The best way to reduce poverty and unemployment is to grow the economy. This is why Atiku/Obi is the best alternative to Buhari/Osinbajo.

U even have time to explain to him
Ask him what has happened to the first set of Npower beneficiaries, they're now sitting at home again, and they call that one poverty alleviation. Y didn't they make it permanent? Besides a program that is designed to empower only 500k youths out of over 10million jobless ppl is that one a success story?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by IQscanner: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2019
Which children's future are you talking about with ASUU strike still on which future does a nigerian student have
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Anambrapikin(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2019
It Marvels me how Kunu drinking and gworo chewing Abba Kyari and Daura can be sending a whole professor of Law and the Nigeria Vice president to errand inside local market to buy vote with 10,000. Osinbajo is worst than an illiterate Agbero in Oshodi. So called Professor, if this man has lectured me I swear I will tear my certificate, it is a shame a product like this from Nigeria's finest institution (Unilag) cannot deploy his intellectual endowment to save the country from the hands of these selfish cabal. This is exactly the reason while I hate the Yorubas they cannot stand and make decision on their own just like the Hausas and Igbos they always look for one apron to attach themselves or easy ways to get what they did not merit. Osinbajo is a dispointment to humanity.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by romunu(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Make my children come suffer? Wicked woman,where ate ur children?
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by NdiaraIGBO: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:

Why are you allowing yourself to be deceived with that acronym called 16 years?

Awon werey, apoda. What is the practical meaning of "get Nigeria working again"?

oya explain....
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Awon werey, apoda. What is the practical meaning of "get Nigeria working again"?

oya explain....

Usual of APC thugs use of words.

Good morning and go learn manners!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by vRendoh(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Somebody help with the meaning of 'future'....
shocked
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by MrPRevailer(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Osinbajo is even dumber than I thought undecided

He isn't dumb. He is money-drunk. Money is the root of all evil. If Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, then even some pastors will do more.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by firo08(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
I use to respect this woman but with what she just said I feel sad hearing this from vp wife.
Which future is buhari planning for upcoming generation?
These people are demented in their thinking.
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by putin4: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2019
Dumb woman,your husband is jack of all trade,professor ,San,pastor and native doctor nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2019
...the dumbest thing I've read this year!

the redundant nomad is the most useless Thing I ever wasted my vote on! #NEVER AGAIN!
Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2019
OSIBANJO A MORDEN BALAAM AND JUDAS ISCARIOT PUT TOGETHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by jamesfixedodd: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2019
It all available today . very massive . just DM or WhatsAPP.

Re: 2019: Vote Buhari For The Future Of Your Children-osinbajo by jamezman(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75340514:

Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 

A man after God's heart.
God bless Nigeria.

I see zombie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Government To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage From September 1 / Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / There Is No Evil Spirit Inside Aso Rock Villa - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.