Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

“I Didn’t Cause The Increase In Pants Stealing” – Victor Ad... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Cause The Increase In Pants Stealing” – Victor Ad... (587 Views)

Bbnaija Angel's Mom In A Video Twerking In Pants / I Didn’t Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing – Victor Ad / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Cause The Increase In Pants Stealing” – Victor Ad... by loadedgists12: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Budding Nigerian singing sensation, Victor Ad has been said to somewhat be the cause of the increase in the stealing of pants thanks to the lyric in his popular song “wetin we gain”.
In light of this, the singer has come out to say that he’s not perfect and he was only speaking the minds of people not gearing them to being fetish in their ways.

Read full story here����
http://loadedgists.com.ng/2019/02/02/i-didnt-cause-the-increase-in-pants-stealing-victor-ad/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Black Woman To Win Sundance Biggest Prize / Duncan Mighty, 2face, Tiwa Savage Having Fun (video) / [PHOTOS] Sophie Momodu Sizzles In Half Naked Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.