Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS (10095 Views)

Advanced Sewage Digester For Your Buildings / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2019
As an individual what you don’t know, you don’t know. This article is here to guide you on all the important factors you need to know when dealing with a roofing sheet company, engineer or roofer during the demand and supply of roofing materials. I
have come to realize that many of my clients could at some point fall victims to these things I will list below.
There is a saying “na where man dey work na where him dey chop” but that’s not enough reason to play with someone's intelligence, cheating and hurting them. I thought I knew all about the roofing sheet business and with my own level of experience, someone still played with my intelligence. This really hurt me so bad that’s why I put it upon myself to help potential buyers.

These are the things to know when making a demand or supply of roofing sheets in Nigeria;

1. The Total Meters of Roofing Sheet for the Building:
You as an individual won't understand the total meters of roofing sheets your building will need except you are a roofer or you have had the experience of measuring your roof yourself (I believe this is unlikely). Since you can’t tell how many roofing sheets will be required for your roofing project, I suggest you call at-least three roofers to come to take the measurement. If what they took is actually the right measurement, I bet you there will be a slight difference, the highest of 10 meters difference. If what they all took is not an accurate measurement, the margin indifference will be too high. I will advise you to go for the lesser measurement. If you are still having doubts, ie if it is too high for you, then you can buy fewer meters of roofing sheets demanded. If it is not enough, then buy the remaining to be sure you are not cheated. Another option is to buy what the roofer demands to save transportation costs.

2. The Thickness (gauge) of the Roofing Sheet:
Currently, we have two roofing sheets in the market in demand. The aluminium and stone coated (Gerard) roofing sheets. Both can be used for your roofing project it all depends on your budget or preference. For Stone Coated all are in one thickness except for a few roofing sheets companies in Nigeria. I bet you can’t buy from those ones except you are a politician or business mogul because it’s on the very high side. For Aluminium the thickness in the Nigerian roofing market ranges from 0.45mm to 0.70mm. In these roofing sheets, we still have different thicknesses in the 0.45mm. This is why some clients will tell me eh’ I saw 0.45mm for this amount I just smile, it’s because they are giving you the least thickness of the 0.45mm. As an individual, you won’t know because what you don’t know you don’t know. Even when I try explaining to them they won’t listen because all they care about is the price, not the quality. Pricing isn’t bad but why not go for the quality ones once and for all. So that in future, it won't give you further problems.

3. The Price of the roofing sheets:
All Aluminum Companies sells aluminium roofing sheets but that doesn’t mean their prices will be the same, due to different standards and operations. So I advise you to respect their standard and operations and not come to them to say eh’ I saw it for this and that amount. If you can afford their standard of services and operations do it or gladly look elsewhere. The gauges of aluminium roofing sheets differ and so do the prices but what you don’t know you don’t know. You can be sold a lesser gauge for a higher price which means the material you paid for won’t be given to you during supply.

4. Supply of the roofing sheets:
During production for the aluminium roofing sheets make sure the thickness of the roofing sheet they showed you and what you paid for is what they are producing for you. This is where many fall victims. So I advise you that if it is possible make sure you see that it is the material they showed you and paid for they are bringing for production. They will probably say madam or Oga we don’t allow people inside the factory tell them no you want to inspect your work. And after the production count the materials to be sure of the pieces. As for the Stone coated, try and checkmate them too. As they are counting, you should count too. Two pieces make a square meter so you can be sure of the supply. This is the last of the processes, if you have succeeded in all these processes, go home and relax and be happy you did all that.

I wrote this article because I felt so much pain when I discovered I was cheated during the importation of roofing materials. It broke my heart so I decided to help potential buyers of roofing sheets not to fall victim.

Hope you find this article helpful.
For a trust worthy reliable Roofing Sheets Dealer, Call AMINADO ANITA 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja,Lagos or Ikwerre road, Port Harcourt We deliver Nationwide.

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

50years Warranty for Sure.

Affordable Prices.

Customer's Satisfaction is our Priority.

2 Shares

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
All road leads to a trust worthy supplier of roofing sheets, why? Because no one wants to waste a huge amount of money for a roofing project and still regret later. There is a saying, in all you do get wisdom. Looking for that quality, reliable, durable and affordable roofing sheets of all time, to save you from that unending search? Why not contact Aminado Anita for your desirable unique roofing sheets that won't fade away? Rather it gets more beautiful and adorable as time progresses. And thank her later. Call: 08128926408 or visit our company at iyana ipaja,Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
It's a beautiful thing to know that all you need is close to you. Why go far when all your desired roofing Sheets are here:the quality, designs, colours, durability, affordability. Call Aminado Anita now on 08182926408 for your desired unique roofing sheets. She's just right here for you to give you the best. Or better still visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2019

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Call now 08128926408 , let's safe your Roof from fading away or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2019
New Arrival
Off loading of stone coated roofing tile.
In stock now.
Get your desirable unique roofing tile in different colors and designs now.
Call Aminado Anita 08128296409.
No 1. Trustworthy Dealer nationwide.
Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Brown stone coated roofing tiles on point.
Done with your wood work?
You need trustworthy, reliable quality roofing sheets dealer to give you the best quality and prices, then you are at the last bus stop. No need to search further. Just call Aminado Anita 08128296408 she's here to give you the best service or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our Culture

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2019
This is what you get when you buy from a trustworthy distributor who's aim is to see you smile at the end of a successful project.
Job successfully done and dusted.
Call now 08128926408 , let's safe your Roof from fading away or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Best quality roofing sheets.
Call now 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our Culture

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Best Aluminium roofing sheets.
For your Roof to get it's value all you need to do is to call Aminado Anita 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt , she is here just for you to give you your desired goal.
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our Culture

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2019
The Roof adds beauty to your house, hotel, company, schools, church, mosque.market.
Call Aminado Anita. 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt for your best quality roofing sheets. We deliver nationwide. Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Distribution of authentic Aluminum roofing sheets to different locations for installation.
Are you done with your wood work, looking for a competent distributor of quality roofing sheets? Don't look further because Aminado Anita is here for you to give you the best roofing sheets service.
Just call her 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hello Builders, Contractors, Engineers Architectures,
For your roofing projects, Contact Aminado Anita 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt to give you the best quality stone coated roofing sheets.
What you don't know, you don't know, It's not how expensive, beautiful or thick a sheet is, that determines if it won't fade away or not, buy from a reliable source now and have no regret .
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Job Done!!!

Shingles design (Black)

Roof sqm: 210sqm

Call Aminado Anita 08128926408 for the best quality roofing sheets.
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Before and after pictures of roofing projects.
Don't be left out of the quality roofing sheets Aminado Anita is offering you.
The Best quality roofing sheets is at your door step,tcall Aminado Anita 08128926408
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Loading of aluminium roofing sheets to different locations for installation.

Are you done with your wood work and in need of best quality roofing sheets, call Aminado Anita 08128926408 or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.

We deliver nationwide.

Quality is our Culture

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Getting quality roofing sheets is the desire of every builder.
Get your desirable unique quality roofing sheets from Aminado Anita, call 08128926408 or visit any our company at iyana ipaja, Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.
We deliver nationwide.
Quality is our culture

Job successfully completed!
Customer's satisfaction is our priority.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Carcass completed!

Brown steptiles sheet design for the roofing project

Installation commences..

Don't be left out of our quality roofing sheets.
Call Aminado Anita 08128926408 for your desirable unique quality roofing sheets or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja,Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Prices that are Affordable.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by PYSHomesUK3: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
smiley
Imasuccess:
Getting quality roofing sheets is the dream of every builder.
Imagine you getting the most qualitative roofing sheets for a cheaper price than getting the most expensive roofing sheets that has no quality.
Imagine you spending thousands or millions on your roofing project yet no gain.
It won't be fair when you put in all you got on that roofing sheets and your mind won't be at rest.

Why run from pillar to post when Aminado Anita is here because of you for your desirable unique roofing sheets. It will be a waste of efforts if after searching for quality roofing sheets you still end up buying the fake one that fades away as time progresses.

You think you can know a roofing Sheet that can fade away by merely looking at it? No way! What you don't know, you don't know. Only a true source can be proud of its product or services.

You want to get the best quality roofing sheets of all time, why not reach Aminado Anita on 08128926408 or visit our company at iyana ipaja Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt? She is here at your service to give you an expected end for good . We deliver nationwide. Quality is our culture.
Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by soulchuks: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Imasuccess:
Imagine you getting the most qualitative roofing sheets for a cheaper price than getting the most expensive roofing sheets that has no quality.
It won't be fair when you put in all you got on that roofing sheets and your mind won't be at rest.

Why run from pillar to post when Aminado Anita is here because of you for your desirable unique roofing sheets. It will be a waste of efforts if after searching for quality roofing sheets you still end up buying the fake one that fades away as time progresses.

You think you can know a roofing Sheet that can fade away by merely looking at it? No way! What you don't know, you don't know. Only a true source can be proud of its product or services.

You want to get the best quality roofing sheets of all time, why not reach Aminado Anita on 08128926408 or visit our company at iyana ipaja Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt? She is here at your service to give you an expected end for good . We deliver nationwide. Quality is our culture.
Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Distribution of Roofing sheets to different locations for installation.

Call Aminado Anita 08128926408 for your desirable unique quality roofing sheets or visit any of our company at iyana ipaja,Lagos or Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt.

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Men at work!

Successful installation of aluminium roofing sheets

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by PYSHomesUK3: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2019
sweet
Imasuccess:

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Successful installation of stone coated roofing sheets

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Customer's Satisfaction is our Priority

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2019

Long span Sheet

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2019

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Carcass completed!

Black Longspan for the roofing project.

Installation commences shortly.

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Installation of aluminium roofing sheets.

Metcopo for the roofing project

Don't be left out of our quality,reliable,durable,affordable roofing sheets.

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

50years Warranty for Sure

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2019
Job done successfully!

Stone coated for the roofing project

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

Re: THINGS TO KNOW WHEN BUYING ROOFING SHEETS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS OR ROOFING PROJECTS by Imasuccess(f): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Carcass completed!

Black Metcopo for the roofing project!

We deliver nationwide,

Distance not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thread For Bungalow Designs.we Offer Planning,Designing And Construction Service / Generator / Carport Installation In 48 Hours to shield your cars & for relaxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.