Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name (23957 Views)

Man Uses Renal Failure Patients’ Pictures To Defraud Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by EmagNig(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nollywood actor Nonso Diobi has cried out once again after a suspected scammer has been going on social media to defraud Nigerians with his name.

The actor who made this known via his twiiter handle @iam_nonsodiobi revealed that the scammers promised fans an iPhone X and selected winners are asked to send N5000 as delivery fees.

Some Nigerians have been falling for the scam and so they began to call out the actor, who has come out to deny every knowledge of the promo.

He wrote:

Good morning my people. Please beware of impostors!!! I am not doing any 20k give away on Twitter. Anyone asking you to send 5k and receive 20k or gift is fraudulent. These 2 accounts are fakes iamnonsodiobi and iam_nonsodiobi1. Pls beware and warn others.

https://lailasnews.com/nonso-diobi-cries-out-as-scammers-defraud-nigerians-with-his-name/

lalasticlala

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by dumahi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Can't understand how people still fall for this kind of trash.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Buharimustgo16F: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Na today?
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Scamming rule....
Only the greedy can be scammed

28 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Davash222(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
They no see better people to use his name or photo to scam na Nonso Diobi Nobody used your name, you only want to trend hence all these drama. We're wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Kenzico(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided

Davash222:
They no see better people to use his name or photo to scam na Nonso Diobi Nobody used your name, you only want to trend hence all these drama. We're wiser now.

O di egwu ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by OneCorner: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Davash222:
Probably a publicity stunt
Cuz me I never hear dat name b4

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by frankmelv(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nnoso who What is his job??

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by loadedvibes: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oga lock up.. boys must chop... You do your own let the boys do their own... Na race to the top

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Kingsleydr(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just put the account number on ur mobile banking app to get the name , then do a search on fb ..there you'll see our so called scammer, he's even the only one using that name on fb .. d guy's dumb af

13 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
How you go pay 5k to collect 20k..
Pay money to claim prize? grin

Oga scammer, remove the 5k from the 20k wey I chop take do delivery fee, send me the remaining 15k. grin

20 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Craigslists: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Magas are born everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by citruslimited(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=EmagNig post=75349235]Nollywood actor Nonso Diobi has cried out once again after a suspected scammer has been going on social media to defraud Nigerians with his name.

The actor who made this known via his twiiter handle @iam_nonsodiobi revealed that the scammers promised fans an iPhone X and selected winners are asked to send N5000 as delivery fees.

Some Nigerians have been falling for the scam and so they began to call out the actor, who has come out to deny every knowledge of the promo.

He wrote:

Good morning my people. Please beware of impostors!!! I am not doing any 20k give away on Twitter. Anyone asking you to send 5k and receive 20k or gift is fraudulent. These 2 accounts are fakes iamnonsodiobi and iam_nonsodiobi1. Pls beware and warn others.

https://lailasnews.com/nonso-diobi-cries-out-as-scammers-defraud-nigerians-with-his-name/

lalasticlala

The Independent National electorial commission, ( INEC ) of Nigeria.
Has released a new song in preparation for the up coming election !

Watch the video on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsr3oppbYtc
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by easynetsms(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Do u know some people prefer to be scammers Dan to be given a job. If Nigerian government take this scam thing very serious, at least 14 years in prison most idiots would have stopped
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by idonhammer: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
dumahi:
Say you wise no mean say every other person wise. Mugu Fall,guyman chop!
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75364595:
Oga lock up.. boys must chop... You do your own let the boys do their own... Na race to the top
Just imagine the thought of this guy on this forum undecided undecided. Your post alone describe who you really are in life.

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Slynation(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2019
I don't have a problem with the scammers....But the sheeples sheepishly falling for it...!!
"To whom brain is given, sense is required"

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Mrexcell(m): 1:56am On Feb 03, 2019
EmagNig:
Nollywood actor Nonso Diobi has cried out once again after a suspected scammer has been going on social media to defraud Nigerians with his name.

He wrote:

lalasticlala

Too much online scams these days.

Meanwhile check this genuine opportunity to earn over #300k monthly for just processing emails with a one time payment fee of #5k.
Contact me on whatsapp for details 09025475205
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Mrexcell:

Too much online scams these days.

Meanwhile check this genuine opportunity to earn over #300k monthly for just processing emails with a one time payment fee of #5k.
Contact me on whatsapp for details 09025475205
Remove the 5k from the N300k..Infact remove 20k...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by bilulu(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:
he's not lying, a friend almost fall for it, it was at the point of cash transfer she realized the account name is different from Nonso's name.... she asked why and the guy blocked her

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Davash222(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
bilulu:

he's not lying, a friend almost fall for it, it was at the point of cash transfer she realized the account name is different from Nonso's name.... she asked why and the guy blocked her
She asked why and the guy blocked her Just like that
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by bilulu(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:

She asked why and the guy blocked her Just like that
she told him why is the account name differs from the his name and the guy tried explaining and was sounding rude, my friend tried probed further d she was blocked

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by RZArecta2(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Something that has been going on for over a week... Be professional and get a manager, una no go gree especially Nigerian male actors cool

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Jasongreenberge: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2019
Have they been given jobs and they rejected it. 14 years kee you there.
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Jasongreenberge: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019
easynetsms:
Do u know some people prefer to be scammers Dan to be given a job. If Nigerian government take this scam thing very serious, at least 14 years in prison most idiots would have stopped
Were they given jobs and they rejected it? 14 years kee you there!!! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by Maxcollins042(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Red lip balm master
Re: Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name by easynetsms(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Jasongreenberge:

Were they given jobs and they rejected it? 14 years kee you there!!! Rubbish!

You are the biggest fool I have seen. So u encourage them to be scammers cos dere is no job. Y not look for a beta tin to do. Must u wait for a job?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses / 8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo / AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.