Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (42915 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by labani06(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:
Rented crowd from Bauchi state, Chad and Niger.
I currently in Gombe and You are lying all of this people are the citizens on Gombe state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by labani06(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:
I am currently in Gombe and You are lying all of this people are the citizens on Gombe state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by XYZ123: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun shocked shockedshockedshocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by labani06(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
id911:
If you na like hire all the Almajiris from Niger Republic and Chad to your campaign ground to deceive the gullibles, we all know that majority of Nigerians who will actually vote have already made up their minds to Atikulate

2019 is Atiku Year
Hey you jealous one I am currently in Gombe and all of this people are from Gombe PDP Has no Ground in Gombe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by gabbiadinny: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ahhh see crowd 4+4 is sure...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by rickyrex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
abeg nah only one cloth oshomole get. all the rally for the week nah that brown color cloth him dey wear

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by labani06(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dont forget thousands are waiting for him out side of the stadium to welcome him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by MikoB: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

The gombe crowd is more than the entire crowd atiku pulled in

the south east,the third highest buhari has pulled so far.atiku did a north east rally here and didnt get up to 40% of this crowd.atiku wont see 25% here
d

Qoute me anywhere atiku will not win Adamawa his own state,the only state atiku will win in nor the east is Taraba,let me inform you any state with more fulani population just dont go there is like a cult luke followership for Buhari.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Sirjamo: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Should Kukuma Proceed To London, And Collect His Certificate Of Return From The Economist...

Nigerians Have Spoken Here..
Lol. He should go and collect his certificate of return from INECONOMIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by abduljabbar4(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
aonag:

My exact same thoughts! Buhari won all most all south west and north, and still won with just 2.5m votes against Jonathan who won the East and Ss and FCT and parts of middle belt. let folks be reminded that the North alone have more numbers than East and west put together.

May i remind you that in some places in SS and SE, there was almost 90% turnout which is very clearly not realistic. Remember the violence in rivers and their rec who "needed more light". This time around, there is no room for rigging and much more PVCs have been collected In the North and South West compared to the Ss/se. Also, keep in mind that this time around, there is no gej who is a christian from the south south so don't expect pdp to get as much votes as they did.

Now, If you compare the numbers, 65% votes in Kaduna is better than 80% votes in any place in the south east. With just Kaduna, Kano and Katsina, the entire votes from se and half of ss will be rendered useless even if Buhari manages 70% in each state. With 65%-70%NE, 60% SW and maybe 55% NC, you can as well give Buhari the certificate alreadygrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by NextBuhari: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

you said it yourself

He is the king of corruption and the north

He's not a nationalist

He's not a presidential material
I'm not from the North but I support Buhari 100%. Whatever you say about Buhari, it will take decades for any Nigerian politician to fill Buhari's shoes. If not for the imminent catastrophe that will befall this nation if Atiku ever becomes the president, I'd have suggested we try him and see the difference. If not because we are in a country where corruption is our oxygen without which most will suffocate which sane mind will be comparing Buhari with Atiku?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by SaintLucia: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
post=75351386:
Na your pale and male be mumu
Lol he pain this Okoro.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by MikoB: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
martowskin1:

Now someone is seeing what am seeing, GEJ low point was the north , this same north we know artiku will do better and much better that GEJ.

Come to the SW, it will be divided as usual, SS and SE are pure PDP from the onset

Looking at all this, buhari is not that safe as people think

Hello you guys think the yorubas are fools,so since SS SE are for atiku because of Obi so what makes you think the south west will not give Osinbajo total votes,don't deceive your Bihari will win without rigging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by BigBashiru: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
They should keep voting for buhari no wahala - No be north herdsmen and boko haram dey?
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by justjify(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
If they can hire the governors from Niger Republic and get them to wear APC apparells, is it their hungry citizens they won't hire?
I ain't shocked jorr...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are still a political neophyte
You sure is. February 16th I am sure new political realities will be taught you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Musisco01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Don't mind them reality will hit them into coma.

Yes I agree reality will hit us when the results are out and buhari wins with a first class winning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Musisco01:

Yes I agree reality will hit us when the results are out and buhari wins with a first class winning
I will cheer you up on 17th.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by ClearFlair: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:

See his mouth like Agbaletu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by ClearFlair: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

You sure is. February 16th I am sure new political realities will be taught you.

PDP supporters are so daft to think Atiku can win an election against Buhari. Atiku is a baby to Buhari. They are not mates. I don’t need to tell you sef. We are in FeBuhari. You will learn. After this FeBuhari you will learn to make better life decisions. I just hope they have paid you well, otherwise you have wasted your life supporting a wannabe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by goaldynboy: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Atiku Should Kukuma Proceed To London, And Collect His Certificate Of Return From The Economist...

Nigerians Have Spoken Here.[/s].

Rented Crowd!
We all know that the easiest way to draw almajiri northerners to a rally is to inform them that food and N500 will be share!
Buhari should take the full blame for bringing acute hunger to the north!!
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Tareq1105: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Drakkernoir:
This dude really doesn't have to campaign....

The love he has in the north knows no bounds.

A true statesman ...

On that day, I have a date with history to vote Buhari to put an end to Obasanjo's unbecoming dominance.

Obasanjo should stop playing God. Nigeria cannot continue to be in his pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Cajal(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
O boy..where is Dankwanbo..?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by kesha2742: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Trustee1: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who ever posted this is a clear example of people in the Dullard's BMC. Posting a topic on a forum with just "wow wow" as the caption! Nigeria would've been a very successful country if not for the presence of two supremacist zones.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
NextBuhari:
I'm not from the North but I support Buhari 100%. Whatever you say about Buhari, it will take decades for any Nigerian politician to fill Buhari's shoes. If not for the imminent catastrophe that will befall this nation if Atiku ever becomes the president, I'd have suggested we try him and see the difference. If not because we are in a country where corruption is our oxygen without which most will suffocate which sane mind will be comparing Buhari with Atiku?

You support a Man who endorsed Ganduje publicly

I'm ashamed of you
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Ategberoson(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Don't mind them reality will hit them into coma.

if you understand the word reality so well, you should urge Atiku to congratulate Buhari already instead of driving to unprecedented defeat in the record of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by farem: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Should Kukuma Proceed To London, And Collect His Certificate Of Return From The Economist...

Nigerians Have Spoken Here..

The handwriting is clear on the wall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

if you understand the word reality so well, you should urge Atiku to congratulate Buhari already instead of driving to unprecedented defeat in the record of Nigeria

Please join the voice of reason too urge buhari to emulate GEJ in making the needed phone call anytime from 17th February.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
farem:

The handwriting is clear on the wall
Lying liar.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Calers: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank God, Osinbajo survives helicopter crash in kogi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.