Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (42902 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by farem: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Lying liar.

Go and write it down. By this time 17th February your song would have gone back to your permanent anthem- BIAFLA or NOTHING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by BabbanBura(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Buhari will be defeated fair and square. Gombe voted massively for buhari in 2015 yet he only managed to win with 2.5m.

Atiku will do better than GEJ in all the 19 northern states.

You don't know anything that happened in the North in 2011 and 2015 especially Northeast, hence your remark.
The reason GEJ got those much votes was because the Christians over there saw that it was a conquest between Islam (PMB) vs Christianity (GEJ), therefore they massively went for GEJ (their own) in 2011 and he won. In 2015 however, GEJ had messed up so much and had abandoned the northern Christians to the mercy of Boko Harem and no hope of reprieve, so they pulled out, hence the drop in northern votes for GEJ in 2015.
This time around, the conquest is between an apple and an apple, albeit PMB is a sweet apple (has done so much for the northeast especially security) while the sour apple ( Atiku ) has nothing to show for the people but records of loathing, therefore there is nothing special to swing the Christian votes Atiku's way in the norrheast. So I expect APC to score about same votes from the norrheast as they did in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by FriendNG: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Bedspread you said the oil drilling was fake right?

This is PMB today commissioning the oil wells in Alkeleri LGA Gombe

See Damkwambos face there grin

Even he knows PDP cannot win Gombe

Not commissioning but spud-in. Commencement of the Drilling.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by BafanaBafana: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Buhari will be defeated fair and square. Gombe voted massively for buhari in 2015 yet he only managed to win with 2.5m.

After the elections, I will explain certain things to you. If I tell you now, you will not understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Please join the voice of reason too urge buhari to emulate GEJ in making the needed phone call anytime from 17th February.

The problem is he's unteachable nd doesn't listen to anybody hence he can't emulate his predecessor(in Amaechis voice) does he even read?

but after loosing out come 16th Febuari he'll learn directly he's sentenced by icc to cool off his heels in solitary confinement.. by God he'll learn...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Ategberoson(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Please join the voice of reason too urge buhari to emulate GEJ in making the needed phone call anytime from 17th February.

there won't be any need for that brah, lion can't be humiliated by dog

you should rather encourage your people to join hand in hand and support buhari govt from June for continuity of clearing PDP mess, instead of this show of shame you people played for the past 3yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

there won't be any need for that brah, lion can't be humiliated by dog

you should rather encourage your people to join hand in hand and support buhari govt from June for continuity of clearing PDP mess, instead of this show of shame you people played for the past 3yrs

BuhariMustGo
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by HimName: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
In IPOB's wailing voices "Lented cLowd from U.S and IsLael".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

After the elections, I will explain certain things to you. If I tell you now, you will not understand.
There nothing to explain you are only hoping on an unexpected buhari's win to yarn.. Those who know are yarning those who don't are waiting for result before dey can yarn.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
BabbanBura:

You don't know anything that happened in the North in 2011 and 2015 especially Northeast, hence your remark.
The reason GEJ got those much votes was because the Christians over there saw that it was a conquest between Islam (PMB) vs Christianity (GEJ), therefore they massively went for GEJ (their own) in 2011 and he won. In 2015 however, GEJ had messed up so much and had abandoned the northern Christians to the mercy of Boko Harem and no hope of reprieve, so they pulled out, hence the drop in northern votes for GEJ in 2015.
This time around, the conquest is between an apple and an apple, albeit PMB is a sweet apple (has done so much for the northeast especially security) while the sour apple ( Atiku ) has nothing to show for the people but records of loathing, therefore there is nothing special to swing the Christian votes Atiku's way in the norrheast. So I expect APC to score about same votes from the norrheast as they did in 2015
Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by abbasajao(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Abeg I don tired of all this crowd. Feb 16 should come quickly
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by deomelo: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by deomelo: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by magzey: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:
Rented crowd from Bauchi state, Chad and Niger.
Are you still Wailing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by bedspread: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
FriendNG:

Not commissioning but spud-in. Commencement of the Drilling.

Madam Tetehjewels wat are u saying?

Where did u see me talk about Gombe?
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Guestlander: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Atikulators where are the votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:
someone needs medical attention pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
abduljabbar4:

May i remind you that in some places in SS and SE, there was almost 90% turnout which is very clearly not realistic. Remember the violence in rivers and their rec who "needed more light". This time around, there is no room for rigging and much more PVCs have been collected In the North and South West compared to the Ss/se. Also, keep in mind that this time around, there is no gej who is a christian from the south south so don't expect pdp to get as much votes as they did.

Now, If you compare the numbers, 65% votes in Kaduna is better than 80% votes in any place in the south east. With just Kaduna, Kano and Katsina, the entire votes from se and half of ss will be rendered useless even if Buhari manages 70% in each state. With 65%-70%NE, 60% SW and maybe 55% NC, you can as well give Buhari the certificate alreadygrin

apparently your analogy was that there was no rigging in the nrth for Buhari in 2015 but there was alot of rigging in the south for GEJ? every region come every election have their candidates. I dont see a Buhari being the preferred candidate of the SS and SE when the next major contender is more pro-South/ pro-nigerian than the former. An Atiku in 2019 in the SS/SE is likened to a GEJ in that region in 2015. SS/SE inthe bag for Atiku, divided votes for Buhari in the north and sw for Buhari. take that to the bank.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by TemmyT002(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nawa. Wetin remain again?
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by alen4smith(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

are you also expecting 1million votes from Delta rivers and akwa-ibom?you don't know politics .you will be ok by 16th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by rusher14: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
XYZ123:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun shocked shockedshockedshocked

Person die?
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Agbaletu:
if it was PDP u won't have said dx.... mind u I was der live n direct and I can bet with my life dt wat u are seeing on DX pic is not even half of d pipol outside.... d stadium couldn't even contain Dem so u can fuk urslf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Ovamboland(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Built2last:
Ok

Atiku: Loot, stash abroad, but bring it back, invest it to become Lords and get full amnesty.

Moral: crime pays, looters are winners, honesty is poverty.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by paq1: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
alen4smith:
are you also expecting 1million votes from Delta rivers and akwa-ibom?you don't know politics .you will be ok by 16th
I am expecting that votes will count without intimidation in any part of Nigeria so that, buhari's defeat will be very fair and square.
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
yerimastyle:
Believe APC at your own perils is either a rented crowd from niger repup or fake pics
can you see your life outside you're not sure of what you're saying

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by deomelo: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
;Df

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:
president visiting a state on a Saturday a wrk free day hu won't go out to see him

even if it was on Monday it will be dsame tin. Liz I remind u dt d gubernatorial candidate of the PDP even endorsed buhari...... dx bkoz of the fact dt he knows only associating with buhari can help him garna sm votes. dnt ask me aw I know am currently in gombe state n indigin der and if only u wer here today in d morning bfo he arrive I swear down hypertension wul hv killed u instantly; u have to see aw everywhere was tensed, everybdy be shouting Sai baba doing crazy tinx like chosen people
Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by CEOwatazs: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
labani06:

I currently in Gombe and You are lying all of this people are the citizens on Gombe state

same tin I kept telling dx idiots....... nthn like rented crowd, I stay in tunfure and I have to respect myself n go Bak home DX mrnin bkox of d pipol on d Street waiting fr Baba's arrival

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally by deomelo: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2019

@SAIAPCWORLDIWDE.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Dogara Perfects Last-minute Defection, Continues APC Talks / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.