Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (35446 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Boyooosa(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
Dey will go to wherever their last sane actions qualified dem for...
This is humanly safe to believe.
Further more, if you were truly and genuinely a child of God, such fate wouldn't have befallen you, much more of dying with it.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ahiboilandgas: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?
no body is going any where mad or sane death is the final extermination of all living thing both animals and plants...it another unexplained concept that the designers and cheif executive officers of abrahamic religion didn't foresee
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by bizzibodi(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Are they born mad?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by firstolalekan(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hello. I'm a Christian who believes completely in the witness of the Bible.

I have answered this question multiple times already.

Every child who does not attain the age of accountability before death and every human being who is mentally disabled is automatically saved because the Lord Jesus died for everyone. Only those who actively reject Him or refuse to accept the Gospel are those who are condemned.
Lol
ARE YOU OKAY?
MAD?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by 1972xy: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the soul of a mad man. The soul is the one facing judgement to go to heaven or to hell.
If the mad man is an unrepentant sinner before he goes mad, he is bound to hell.
But if he is a righteous person before going mad - heaven is his home.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Hoodbilonia: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
R u mad
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by kevoh(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Foodforthought:
This is the reason Nigerians are hated so much. They have a stupid way of reasoning or talking. On a serious note, why are Nigerians like this? You don't believe in God , Jesus Christ and you are not a Christian and yet no one is disturbing you. Yet you choose to click on this thread to derail discussions. Why can't you respect yourself, or are you that jobless that you have no other thing to do than argue with ' deluded' christians? Is it your delusion? Why can't Nigerians mind their own business?
You do know the phrase in bold is a big lie.
1. Who are the people preaching in buses every morning and disturbing those of us trying to catch some sleep in the bus before we get to work?
2. Who are those with their bells preaching every morning in the street and disturbing my peace and right to rest?
3. Who are those installing 5 to 6 churches on one street and disturbing the street with their loudspeakers at night during vigils?
4. Who are those forcing us to start every office meeting with a christian prayer even when we refuse not to?
5. Who are those blocking highway roads and causing huge traffic in the name of crusades and church conventions?
The list is exhaustive. I know hypocrisy is a foreign term to you! But once it comes to disturbing others you religious people (christians) are the biggest culprits!

11 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by GoldHorse(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Ask Terry G.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by kayodegsm: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is Satan a demon? Look at the way you just quoted the verse out of context.
Satan is said to be the god of this world and his co-fallen & unclean spirits are called demons. Just as The Almighty God's spirit-messangers are called angels.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by emmykk(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

The mythical bible right ? In which snakes and donkeys talk ?? Loooool

By the way , I am happy to calm your worries and FEARS - there is no hell fire.

Where will this type of mad people go?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Mankosi: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Their spirit enters another person's body and the person becomes mad. When one mad man dies another sane man becomes mad.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:
Funny enough, we are all mad in the eyes of God.

God doesn't see me that way. He sees me as a special creation.
I'm fearfully and wonderfully made. I'm a peculiar person. B4 I was born God had me in his mind. So if u see yourself as a mad person don't drag the generality of God's pple into ur madness.
And mind u, remember what God told the children of Israel through Moses in Numbers 14:28

'As surely as I live, declares the
LORD, I will do to you the very things I heard you
say. So bro, you're already a mad man.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
A question that makes one question many things and issues. Till date, I have not got a satisfactory answer to this question. Hmmmm!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Every child who does not attain the age of accountability before death and every human being who is mentally disabled is automatically saved because the Lord Jesus died for everyone. Only those who actively reject Him or refuse to accept the Gospel are those who are condemned.
see logic ,funny enough you apply logic in this stead but not in all religious related issues . however your point is till illogical because not being a Christian is as good as not knowing if that is a good way to follow. There is no prove nor instruction that makes one chose it . so just like the mad man we all are not guilty of decisions taking out of not knowing which way God truly wants
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by JhyMedex: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Nbote:
Dey will go to wherever their last sane actions qualified dem for...
And dis seems fair to u?..C'mon...

Y were dey denied d chance of a death bed conversion like every1 else...?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rapheal5(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
They re going to hades
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2019
1972xy:
There is nothing wrong with the soul of a mad man. The soul is the one facing judgement to go to heaven or to hell.
If the mad man is an unrepentant sinner before he goes mad, he is bound to hell.
But if he is a righteous person before going mad - heaven is his home.
but a mad man is not dead yet and deserve a chance to repent according to Bible . don't try to use logic to prove something illogical its not possible
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Daewoobadmus(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2019
chucks185:
where's heaven and where's hell ?

Heaven is at the credit side.. Hell is at the Debit side

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
He Or She Will Be Judge Based On What He Or She Did Last Before Running Mad... If It Is Good, Heaven Straight, If It Is Bad, Hell Straight
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by benodic: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2019
They are already in hell. Where else do you want them to go
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Boyooosa:

This is humanly safe to believe.
Further more, if you were truly and genuinely a child of God, such fate wouldn't have befallen you, much more of dying with it.
this is the most selfish submission. Religious makes you feel deserving but the truth is there are lot of mad people in church and mosques that medically should be in hospital

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
He Or She Will Be Judge Based On What He Or She Did Last Before Running Mad... If It Is Good, Heaven Straight, If It Is Bad, Hell Straight
if you were God ,you will be so dumb a God

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by poweredcom(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2019
they are already in hell on earth which other hell dem wan go again....or heaven wey dem no fit get for earth when aloive

fu,,ck imaginary heaven or hell i dont believe dose fairy tales
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
rkennyking:
if you were God ,you will be so dumb a God

I Know Your Problem, Oya Take

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE A MATURED EDUCATED MAN GOING TO 50YEARS OLD IS SAYING.

MY GOD! undecided
Jesus! You're very rude grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

I know of a certain Christian, his madness made him an extreme one and he was going to use all means to convince people to his way. He lied he was seeing angels, gave fake prophecy but with the help of psychology it was discovered that he was really in an illusion if himself

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Who has ever been born mad?

you really know nothing about health. We've had people born with brain damages worst than madness

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Clementoke(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

What of those who actively rejected Christ or consciously refuse to accept the Gospel before they went mad?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by krushdripper(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Funny how brain dead, low intellect humans come here to think for God.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by rkennyking(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

I Know Your Problem, Oya Take
you see the dumbness I was talking about in play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / How A Muslim Made My Sunday This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.