Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (35430 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

Bros u are very wrong. Why do we always tie everything to demons? Person WA use drugs kill him self, Na demon do am abi? Badness is all about the metal state of an individual not everything is spiritual.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
rkennyking:
this is the most selfish submission. Religious makes you feel deserving but the truth is there are lot of mad people in church and mosques that medically should be in hospital
See religion as doctrine that guides you against evil not as the one that exploit you.
In case of accident, set your mind in what you believe, and your faith shall make you a survivor!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?

Already in hell
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Gkemz: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2019
Hell because they are already been possessed by evil spirits and God is too holy to behold anything of evil.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Elxandre(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

Lol - grin

You will notice that they ALL have different positions on the same matter, crazy chaos.
Frosbel what on earth happened to you shocked
You used to be a preacher here na.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by godwinstringed1(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Can I ask you a question? Does Satan makes visitations upon believers or not?

Satan visited Jesus to tempt him. Satan was as fallen angel.

Demons are his tools. Demons run aways from the anointed.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by bBadass01(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Nothing like heaven or hell ....When you are dead, it's over.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MrItooknow: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
tintingz:
What a delusion and fallacy.

People having mental illness by physical accident causing brain damage are possessed by fairy demons?

Do you know psychiatric hospital in Yabaleft? Go there and see Christians in unstable state.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

To begin with, the Scriptures are clear that Jesus Christ died for everyone (John 3:16, 1 John 2:2). There is no question about this.

There is also no doubt that only those who refuse to believe in Him will be condemned (John 3:18).

Babies cannot make a decision to reject faith in the Lord Jesus or not to accept it. This is another fact.

It is also a fact that there are people who are born mentally deficient, that is, people who have never had a good, working brain. So, they have never been able to make a decision to reject the Sacrifice that the Lord Jesus made for everyone.

Therefore, babies and mentally deficient people are saved because they did not refuse to believe in the Lord Jesus.

Now, you were concerned about people who previously had working brains but went insane at some point. I believe that it is sensible to believe that if they rejected or failed to accept the Sacrifice of Christ while they were able to, then they will not be saved just because they went insane. The criterion for Salvation for those who possess the ability and opportunity to make choices is faith in the Lord Jesus, not insanity. So, going insane after one has been steadfast in rejecting Christ will not automatically save them.

Christians do go insane. To claim that insanity has to do with demons is really to claim that all deaf people and all mutes are possessed with demons too since the Lord Jesus cast out demons in order to heal such people sometimes. But the Bible immediately proves that false. Demons can certainly drive people they possess insane but there is no reason to believe that they necessarily do so. Nor is there reason to believe that all cases of insanity are demon possession.

So, yes, Christians can go insane. Our bodies are weak and things happen to them. Damaged genes can result in Alzheimer's among other things. That does not mean that the person was never a Christian and became possessed with demons or that demons can possess Christians. It only means that our bodies are weak.
you're a better Christian bro than other insane bro that said Christians can't be mad
where did he get his script from
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by apelike: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Every mad person in this world has a grace of maintaining his sanity 1hrs per day depending how severe your madness is!

So within that particular hours of your sanity, if you don't give your life to Christ! Hell is your bedding place.

Madness is like an addiction to something you won't like to stop!

When a demon process you, it gives you sweet and sensational dreams then in return he use your body in the physical realm! If you don't wake up form that dreams! You will still remain mad.

Psychologically teraphy are just the tip of the iceberg to wake a lunatic out of that slumber!

Like I said before every mad person do wake up from that demonic sweet slumbers and decided to go back when them see that reality isn't good for them!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2019
godwinstringed1:
Satan visited Jesus to tempt him. Satan was as fallen angel.

Demons are his tools. Demons run aways from the anointed.
If you agree and accept that Satan is a fallen angel, what then are demons?
Whose orders, beck and call are demons following?
Demons running away from the anointed, doesnt mean demons dont make visitations on the anointed, or does it?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by raphieMontella: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE A MATURED EDUCATED MAN GOING TO 50YEARS OLD IS SAYING.

MY GOD! undecided

even his God will be shocked at the illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:
Funny enough, we are all mad in the eyes of God.

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Athena4: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Who has ever been born mad?

Some people are born with various degrees of mental incapacitations. The problem is that Nigerians refer to everything as MADNESS which is wrong. Go and study pls.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by SirGB(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

The mythical bible right ? In which snakes and donkeys talk ?? Loooool

By the way , I am happy to calm your worries and FEARS - there is no hell fire.
You're a fool sir!
lipsrsealed
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by raphieMontella: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

That means it is very much better to be mad here on earth and die early death than suffer everlasting hell, government should stop battling infant mortality to increase people going to heaven and hopefully more people become mad as that is another criteria for entering heaven
they don't know how senseless they sound

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by bigdot1759(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

na who tell u say xtian no dey run mad?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by emmy2244: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2019
We should all know that some people that are mad today are not mad because of they wrongs but because of the wickedness of some individuals while some are mad because of the kind of lifestyles they choose to leave for example some people are mad today because of hard drugs, ritualist, smoking
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hello. I'm a Christian who believes completely in the witness of the Bible.

I have answered this question multiple times already.

Every child who does not attain the age of accountability before death and every human being who is mentally disabled is automatically saved because the Lord Jesus died for everyone. Only those who actively reject Him or refuse to accept the Gospel are those who are condemned.
you just succeeded successfully in typing complete bullsshit
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by osazsky(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy
God have mercy on u tru d inocent blood that was shared on calvary
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Fadomero(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
if you ask me na wu igo ask
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
SirGB:

You're a fool sir!
lipsrsealed

Enjoy the fires of hell

".....And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5:22

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by kevoh(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Are these Christians and are they mad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by BrightEye(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
Privettoall:
A question that makes one question many things and issues. Till date, I have not got a satisfactory answer to this question. Hmmmm!
You are right, and that shows you have a gene of a freethinker, and you can't be easily deluded by those with the fairy tale stories.
The issue of mentally unstable people stems from either self affliction or karma. It is their physical bodies that are not functioning well, while their spirits/souls are intact. However, it depends on what you understand about heaven and hell, but these institutions give same treatment to humans, sane or not.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?

As a Service to Humanity, I will respond to the question to the best of my understanding, hoping the response will be useful to a Spirit being human - human being, having a spiritual experience on Mission Earth now, may be Mars later.

To understand where 'mad people' will go to, when they die, we must first of all, understanding the 'State of Being Mad' and what a Human Being is.

The Human Being, is a Sovereign Spirit Entity, having an Earthly experience of being human, by operating as a Human Being. Before the SPirit comes through, either through BIRTH, or as a WALK-IN after Dark Night of Soul (Upgrade of the Human) or Awakening.

Being mad, is caused by several factors and there are different States of madness but I will like to elaborate on two;

1. The malfunction of certain key component of the human neural system which interferes with the co-ordination of primary functions of the neural circuitary of the Human organism.

2. Walk-In (In religions - Possession) of a healthy organism by an alternate dimensional or trans-dimentional Entity(ies); hijacking the ESP mechanics of the living human organism, there by transceiving signals from alternate dimensional broadcasts which are incoherent to the 3D field of play.

3. Etc.

To understand where the Spirit-Soul Construct will proceed to, after it vacates the physical vehicle, one has to understand the options available for Soul/SPirit Construct in normal humans, and use that as an ensemble to ascertain the destination of the Soul/Spirit System of the 'mad'.

Before the experience of being human, by Sovereign Spirit, it is understood, that Soul is not physical, it is Conscious Photon, a Super -Intelligent Atom far advanced and existing eternally, outside the construct of 3D. But can take shapes and forms depending on the planet it chooses it's experience, or where it is controlled to.

As an eternally existing system, different Souls, come from different planets, from different Star Systems or worlds and will proceed to any other location of a choice.

It is known (not believed), that most Spirit being humans, human beings here on Earth, are hybrids of the Humans at Orion and Pleiades as well as some factions of Humans at Mars. Though the Genetic Scientists that designed the first Human on Earth is believed to fly down here from Orion after the Humans there stopped their cloning adventures, since it was believed that it is against 'Divine' order, they came here to conduct such experiment, and have been experimenting with different configurations of our DNA, but they also got help from some other humanoid being, and non-human looking associates from different Planets, which is why we are a very unique version of creation.

So, we have so many grand uncles, cousins and brothers out there in other planets.

I had to explain the above so you can understand that the concept of Hell and Heaven is a religious one, but not really a fact. Note that Truth may not necessarily be fact, which is why 'Belief' is very popular in the Religious Communities, which actually is a very ignorant place to be.

The 'mad' people are also spiritual beings, having human experience, so at death, their bodies will decompose and become food for flora and fauna as well as microbial organisms, so since their incapacitation was just the malfunctioning of their neural system and its connectivity to the physical machine, it is either their Soul has been replaced and is already in a different planet with a different body, or the Soul is overpowered by the next entity and will be free at death to proceed on the next mission.

I hope this helped someone now, if not, certainly later, as you will begin to see the cracks in your 'belief system' after reading this message.

All Religions are great, but they were designed by the 'Elohim' - which actually means (Those who from the Sky, came) - Elohim is a plural, while Eloha is singular. And the Bible has mentioned Elohim many times which Stands for the Astronauts and Genetic Engineers who came from the other planets. The Bible Stated "Let US make MAN in OUR own image". US and OUR indicates they were many in number, which also shows that Elohim is plural again.

The Concept of God, is designed to maintain control and it is working well.

We are actually Sovereign Spirits living forever, but taking different bodies that the Planet we visit based on Fibonacci Sequence possibilities of the Creation's blueprint.

Do not believe me, it is foolish to believe me, but do your own research, and you will come to this conclusion on your own. I want to add that I do not argue with fools who do not research, but they believe they know than those who spend their lives daily researching on the topical issues which they blindly argue as fools.

Do your research adn stop worshiping fellow humans, they are our brothers and uncles.

The Humans who you worship are called Homo Capensis, and I love them and they love me. But I could care less, I am a sovereign Spirit enjoying my human experience, so are you. But you are just ignorant of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Thanks Sir.
The grand patron of the gates of heaven.
U never told me we had a minister and chief judge of heaven here in Nigeria
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by c900: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
They will be judged according to their deeds before they went mad.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Sorry dude, you sound like you are neither here nor there. A believer has the holy spirit dwelling in him. He can never ever be possessed by any foul spirit because his body which has become the temple of God will be too got for them to even come close to.

1 John 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

No demon cam posses what God has possessed already. You belong to God who possesses you after he bought you.

1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Now, you say if a Christian rejects Jesus Christ, demons can posses him. You really need to check if you are truly saved to have believe this falsehood. Are depending on your own works to save you or on Jesus to save you? If you believe in eternal security of the believer, then you won't say he can reject Jesus. Even if he tries to Jesus won't allow him. That's a whole another sermon sha.
Are u a more beliver than Peter in the Bible?
Didn't the demon possess peter to make him deny Jesus
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by stevio(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Your doubts will clear the day you return to the factory grin
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by stevio(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2019
You nailed it grin
alBHAGDADI:

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by blaksril(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2019
It's so amazing how pompous the ignorant are because they feel close to 'God'. Can't your God directly answer this question himself instead of you religious cretins dishing out thought up garbage. If you don't know just say I don't.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MzTunechi(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:
Funny enough, we are all mad in the eyes of God.
we no longer pencils

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.