Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (35462 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
A Christian who knows who he is in Christ can never run mad
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
spongeisback:

Wow you're such an idiot. How the hell is madness spiritual? Whats wrong with you all Even if those pulpit bandits tell you bullshit can't you research? Your comment is so stupid and I think you're mad.
God bless you sir, smiley
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Abidek900(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
The last/immediate action before he/she runs mad will decide if it's hell or paradise
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

As much as I agree that the insane will account for their last state of health, I however disagree that madness is always caused by demon possession. A lot of things in life may lead to mental breakdown. Not every illness is a direct demonic attack and not all mental illness is a direct demonic attack. Other than that, death is obviously not the only reason to turn to God as soon as possible. Consider that you may go mad before you come around your procrastination. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Holystyx(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
There's nothing that concerns us with mad people, for us to be asking where they will inherit, that's for God to conclude..
Just like asking that the baby given birth to now, died instantly, where will he inherit? ...
I feel it's for God to decide himself.
Because he has said in his word that he will have mercy on those who he will have mercy on...
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them."
- Job 1:6

I just have to disconcur with you that a demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Demons can enter anywhere, but it doesnt mean, they'll be comfortable and feel being at home wherever they enter, so demons doing visitation(s) shouldnt be mistook as demons taking up residence.
How erroneous that you'd use this verse of scripture as a basis that a demon can enter a Spirit-filled christian. To avoid a long sermon let me just hit straight at the nail; satan did not share God's throne in that verse you quoted. A Christian's body is God's house and his heart His throne. God will not share His authority with satan, mind you, satan entering your body is for no other reason than to usurp authority. I don't know what you mean by visitation. I don't know satan for a casual visitor. he cannot enter a Christian who's heart is ruled by God's Spirit.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Kilanee: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Davash222:
Funny enough, we are all mad in the eyes of God.
shatap!
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by phaphyz05(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy

For better understanding, where will this guy go?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Rawzy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are wrong on mental people making heaven.

Mental people will be judged based on their last state of health. If they were unbelievers before they ran mad, then hell fire is truly theirs. As for if they were believers, I strongly believe a Christian cannot run mad. Madness has to do with a demon or demons possessing someone. But Christians have been bought by God and his spirit lives inside them. A demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides. Any person who claims to be a Christian but ran mad was never a Christian. Such a person was rejecting Jesus while holding on to the idea that he could save himself by believing in works based salvation.

Genetic Disorder can cause one to go insane
even HBP can cause such... no matter the grace you operate in..you are not immune to certain issues of life
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Rawzy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
ibinaboonline:
How erroneous that you'd use this verse of scripture as a basis that a demon can enter a Spirit-filled christian. To avoid a long sermon let me just hit straight at the nail; satan did not share God's throne in that verse you quoted. A Christian's body is God's house and his heart His throne. God will not share His authority with satan, mind you, satan entering your body is for no other reason than to usurp authority. I don't know what you mean by visitation. I don't know satan for a casual visitor. he cannot enter a Christian who's heart is ruled by God's Spirit.
everyone interprets the word of God based on personal understanding and perception

Satan can torment a genuine child of God..no matter your level of knowing God
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Coolgent(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Well in Islam when an individual went mad all his deeds good or bad will cease to be recorded until when he regain his sense, thats to say if he died he is not going to account for all his sins during the day of judgement.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 1:20am On Feb 04, 2019
ibinaboonline:
How erroneous that you'd use this verse of scripture as a basis that a demon can enter a Spirit-filled christian.
Are you familiar with the names Ananias and Sapphira? I dont know about whether they were Spirit-filled christians or not but I bet you'll say there werent real believers to start with, huh?

ibinaboonline:
To avoid a long sermon let me just hit straight at the nail; satan did not share God's throne in that verse you quoted. A Christian's body is God's house and his heart His throne. God will not share His authority with satan, mind you, satan entering your body is for no other reason than to usurp authority. I don't know what you mean by visitation. I don't know satan for a casual visitor. he cannot enter a Christian who's heart is ruled by God's Spirit.
Who except for you has talked of sharing?
When I come to visit you at your house, am I sharing your house with you?
When I enter your house, does it automatically or immediately mean I am usurping authority?
Of course, if you give satan a foothold, satan will lay claim and or take advantage
Be rest assured that satan is always a casual visitor, who has licence to patrol the earth, going up and down and all over the place
Why are believers advised to put on the whole armour of God?
Why are believers advised to resist Satan or not to give Satan a foothold?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by patomberekpe(m): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2019
where they born mad ? remember the. case in the Bible When the Deciples asked Jesus, was it the parents or Who Did This ? Jesus said neither, But for God's name to be GLORIFY , So they have no excuse because When they were Okay and they refused to Repent,Who to blame, and If they We're born again and Evil one has done this , they will go to Heaven. Hope I made sense.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Timisamd(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Olajah81:

Naa today me know say u no get sense at all
pained ?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
blingxx:

Ain't they humans like you undecided.. I thought God is merciful.. What is the sin of someone who was born mentally ill and died the same mentally ill undecided
...actually, the same fate awaits us all.....
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ScarletBrace(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SO.. THIS GUY CREATES SOMEBODY MAD, AS IN, THOSE BORN MAD.
OR, CREATES SOMEBODY KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE'S GONNA RUN MAD, AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
OR, MADNESS IN HUMANS IS ALL PART OF HIS DIVINE UNCHANGEABLE PLAN.

WHAT A GOD CLOWN! cheesy

Wow! CAPSLOCKED. u sound more like BRAINSLOCKED
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Are you familiar with the names Ananias and Sapphira? I dont know about whether they were Spirit-filled christians or not but I bet you'll say there werent real believers to start with, huh?

Who except for you has talked of sharing?
When I come to visit you at your house, am I sharing your house with you?
When I enter your house, does it automatically or immediately mean I am usurping authority?
Of course, if you give satan a foothold, satan will lay claim and or take advantage
Be rest assured that satan is always a casual visitor, who has licence to patrol the earth, going up and down and all over the place
Why are believers advised to put on the whole armour of God?
Why are believers advised to resist Satan or not to give Satan a foothold?
satan can patrol the earth all he wants but he'll not enter a body where the Holy Spirit dwells. I stand on that fact till kingdom come. If what you mean by visiting is that he passes by then you can not say he could pass into a temple of the Holy Spirit. Do you even realize the basis of what we're talking about here? Light and darkness have no fellowship. Okay, let me play to your fancy. Jesus rebuked His disciple saying 'get behind me satan'. Does this mean that the disciple was possessed by a devil? The answer is no. But the disciple can be influenced by the 'wind blowing in the world'. This wind however does not pass into the christians system. To enter is a very specific term and I say again, satan will not enter a house where the Holy Spirit is already living. he can patrol around all he wants but never actually go in. Not even for a visit.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
ibinaboonline:
satan can patrol the earth all he wants but he'll not enter a body where the Holy Spirit dwells. I stand on that fact till kingdom come. If what you mean by visiting is that he passes by then you can not say he could pass into a temple of the Holy Spirit. Do you even realize the basis of what we're talking about here? Light and darkness have no fellowship. Okay, let me play to your fancy. Jesus rebuked His disciple saying 'get behind me satan'. Does this mean that the disciple was possessed by a devil? The answer is no. But the disciple can be influenced by the 'wind blowing in the world'. This wind however does not pass into the christians system. To enter is a very specific term and I say again, satan will not enter a house where the Holy Spirit is already living. he can patrol around all he wants but never actually go in. Not even for a visit
Since you like to avoid replying to questions, I will only do one question. Let's watch you refuse to reply to it too
If I come to visit you at home, does that mean I have then by the visit, possessed your home?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Etizz: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Straight ticket to heaven.

Thanks.... But why coming to life in d first place..
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Martinez39(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gweedorian:

That your claim that a Christian cannot be mad is false.
Illnesses can affect any human. And they are not always physical injuries or biological parasites. Disease of the mind exist too and they have little to nothing to do with spiritual attacks.
In the Bible verse I quoted,Jesus didn't display this erroneous correlation many of us humans make between sickness and demons/sins. He rather loved the man and gave him his healing. Yet many modern day Christians who have no single healing anointing arrogantly pontificate that no Christian can run mad. I'm a doctor and I see people of all faiths, works and class come down with diseases of all sorts everyday.
Let me briefly ask you a question......if your pastor's wife was diagnosed with Cancer tomorrow, would you say she's no longer a Christian? Ever heard of Nabeel Qureshi, an ex Muslim who labored heavily in the vineyard of Christ to reach many Muslims with the gospel message. Do you know how he died?
This is why Nigerian Christianity is dead and has little to no social impact cos we act based on our African superstition seeking miracles and acting superhuman when we are just still actually humans. We don't react based on love but based on judgement.
The unique thing about Christ wasn't really his miracles but his love even for undeserving faithless people. So stop this formulaic myopic understanding of Christianity being fed to you by modern day Pentecostal pastors many of whom are just clever crooks.
Nabeel Qureshi died of stomach cancer. Funny how no one thought of healing him not even Ravi Zacharias grin. I was happy when he died because when an elderly woman asked him why god wouldn't cure her multiple sclerosis despite praying for 30 years, the foolish apologist said that these things happen for a divine reason because we take many things for granted and don't really appreciate god. Qureshi said it was a test and that the woman should take heart.
Now that he has had a taste of his medicine, Qureshi can appreciate god and not take things for granted in the world beyond grin grin

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by 1Sharon(f): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Davash222:
Funny enough, we are all mad in the eyes of God.

A mad person always thinks everyone else is mad..

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by 1Sharon(f): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Foodforthought:
This is the reason Nigerians are hated so much. They have a stupid way of reasoning or talking. On a serious note, why are Nigerians like this? You don't believe in God , Jesus Christ and you are not a Christian and yet no one is disturbing you. Yet you choose to click on this thread to derail discussions. Why can't you respect yourself, or are you that jobless that you have no other thing to do than argue with ' deluded' christians? Is it your delusion? Why can't Nigerians mind their own business?

Nigerian Christians deserve all the hate comments they are getting smiley
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
I didn't avoid the question. I haven't come online since. To answer your question is rather easy. I'll answer with a question too? Will you enter my house for a visit if it was on fire? That's your answer. The presence of the Holy Spirit is such that can be likened to a house on fire. Demons in a demon possessed man saw Jesus coming and ran screaming in fright. I'm talking about the insane man who hung around graves. Let me make it crystal clear here: if you've ever imagined demons as the type that may visit and go ( that is, enter and leave again) you're gravely mistaken. A demon will NEVER leave voluntarily once they've managed to gain entrance. They'll never ever leave unless they're evicted. To enter is a very specific action and I say again, demons can not enter a house where the Holy Spirit lives.
MuttleyLaff:
Since you like to avoid replying to questions, I will only do one question. Let's watch you refuse to reply to it too
If I come to visit you at home, does that mean I have then by the visit, possessed your home?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
ibinaboonline:
I didn't avoid the question.
You just now, did again avoid answering my made easier for you to answer and latest question

ibinaboonline:
I haven't come online since. To answer your question is rather easy. I'll answer with a question too?
If it was easy for you, then you should have answered it, which you still havent done, and then that's when you could, if need to, ask your question

ibinaboonline:
Will you enter my house for a visit if it was on fire? That's your answer.
Wrong!. My answer, is a resounding YES, yes I will enter as nothing stops me entering your house for a visit, even, if it was on fire or not on fire

ibinaboonline:
The presence of the Holy Spirit is such that can be likened to a house on fire. Demons in a demon possessed man saw Jesus coming and ran screaming in fright. I'm talking about the insane man who hung around graves. Let me make it crystal clear here: if you've ever imagined demons as the type that may visit and go ( that is, enter and leave again) you're gravely mistaken. A demon will NEVER leave voluntarily once they've managed to gain entrance. They'll never ever leave unless they're evicted. To enter is a very specific action and I say again, demons can not enter a house where the Holy Spirit lives.
"43"When an evil spirit comes out of a person, it goes through dry places looking for a place to rest. But it doesn't find any.
44Then it says, 'I'll go back to the home I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean, and in order.
45Then it goes and brings along seven other spirits more evil than itself. They enter and take up permanent residence there. In the end the condition of that person is worse than it was before.
"
- Matthew 12:43-45

You make it sound that demons never pay believers visits. Listen ibinaboonline, demons will still make visit, only that they wont stay, wont possess the place, wont take over or take ownership of the place, if the place is in order.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You just now, did again avoid answering my made easier for you to answer and latest question

If it was easy for you, then you should have answered it, which you still havent done, and then that's when you could, if need to, ask your question

Wrong!. My answer, is a resounding YES, yes I will enter as nothing stops me entering your house for a visit, even, if it was on fire or not on fire

"43"When an evil spirit comes out of a person, it goes through dry places looking for a place to rest. But it doesn't find any.
44Then it says, 'I'll go back to the home I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean, and in order.
45Then it goes and brings along seven other spirits more evil than itself. They enter and take up permanent residence there. In the end the condition of that person is worse than it was before.
"
- Matthew 12:43-45

You make it sound that demons never pay believers visits. Listen ibinaboonline, demons will still make visit, only that they wont stay, wont possess the place, wont take over or take ownership of the place, if the place is in order.
Do you know why Jesus made that illustration? He was telling us that casting out evil spirits is like fumigating a house. Then the house owner must take care to secure the house so that the pests won't return. In other words, the most important thing after salvation is the arrival of the Holy Spirit. The demon says, 'wow the place is clean and unoccupied". So it goes and gets more wicked spirits to live there. Jesus is saying, if the spirit returns and sees the place occupied by God's Spirit, the demon keeps away. Jesus was offering a solution and that solution is what I'm standing on; the presence of the Holy Spirit keeps demons away. You claimed you'll enter my burning house. That's fantastic. I'm glad you're braver than demons because demons are not suicidal. In fact, they know their time is short so they hope to make the most of what little time they have. I am baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Because of this fire, demons CAN NOT enter my body. Impossible! A Christian can be attacked by demons from the outside, but never be possessed by them unless they were invited.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibinaboonline:
Do you know why Jesus made that illustration? He was telling us that casting out evil spirits is like fumigating a house. Then the house owner must take care to secure the house so that the pests won't return. In other words, the most important thing after salvation is the arrival of the Holy Spirit. The demon says, 'wow the place is clean and unoccupied". So it goes and gets more wicked spirits to live there. Jesus is saying, if the spirit returns and sees the place occupied by God's Spirit, the demon keeps away. Jesus was offering a solution and that solution is what I'm standing on; the presence of the Holy Spirit keeps demons away. You claimed you'll enter my burning house. That's fantastic. I'm glad you're braver than demons because demons are not suicidal. In fact, they know their time is short so they hope to make the most of what little time they have. I am baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Because of this fire, demons CAN NOT enter my body. Impossible! A Christian can be attacked by demons from the outside, but never be possessed by them unless they were invited.
ibinaboonline what is that thing about and done when the ... spirit returns and sees the place occupied... called?
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
ibinaboonline what is that thing about and done when the ... spirit returns and sees the place occupied... called?
Seriously? Return doesn't mean entering. That's my whole point from the beginning. The demon may come around, patrol, whatever. But it cannot enter. That's what I've been saying from the very beginning and you've been arguing that they can enter.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by ibinaboonline: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
ibinaboonline:
Seriously? Return doesn't mean entering. That's my whole point from the beginning. The demon may come around, patrol, whatever. But it cannot enter. That's what I've been saying from the very beginning and you've been arguing that they can enter.
For example, you may return to your village. You may even say you are visiting your village. But if the village chief and his thugs block the entrance to your village and you are unable to enter, that's what I'm talkin about. You may throw stones from outside the village walls. You may even communicate with those inside from where you are, but you're still outside. That's my point.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Please help to elaborate on the final destination of mad people when they die. since they are pretty unconscious about themselves, can they even repent? because repentance is a conscious thing. Now, since they are not conscious, when they die, what is their fate?

In Islam, there are some people who will be judged on not what they believe here on earth and also not on the works they do. One of them is a mentally ill person. The other I think is a Child that died before maturity and those who the message of salvation did not reach in its pristine form.
On judgement Day, after the Paradise bound people have been ushered in And inmates of hell packed in, these set of people will be commanded by God to proceed to Hell! After witnessing the Judgement and Justice of God, they will all start running to hell fire. After a short distance, some will start questioning God Justice. Sebi the message no reach them, sebi they are mad etc. While some will continue on their way to the fire. As soon as they enter, it will turn to Paradise, while those that question God Justice will be sent to hell proper. Do you know why? They would have rejected God guidance had it reached them if they were sane, grow older.
That's what our Prophet taught us.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gweedorian:

That your claim that a Christian cannot be mad is false.
Illnesses can affect any human. And they are not always physical injuries or biological parasites. Disease of the mind exist too and they have little to nothing to do with spiritual attacks.
In the Bible verse I quoted,Jesus didn't display this erroneous correlation many of us humans make between sickness and demons/sins. He rather loved the man and gave him his healing. Yet many modern day Christians who have no single healing anointing arrogantly pontificate that no Christian can run mad. I'm a doctor and I see people of all faiths, works and class come down with diseases of all sorts everyday.
Let me briefly ask you a question......if your pastor's wife was diagnosed with Cancer tomorrow, would you say she's no longer a Christian? Ever heard of Nabeel Qureshi, an ex Muslim who labored heavily in the vineyard of Christ to reach many Muslims with the gospel message. Do you know how he died?
This is why Nigerian Christianity is dead and has little to no social impact cos we act based on our African superstition seeking miracles and acting superhuman when we are just still actually humans. We don't react based on love but based on judgement.
The unique thing about Christ wasn't really his miracles but his love even for undeserving faithless people. So stop this formulaic myopic understanding of Christianity being fed to you by modern day Pentecostal pastors many of whom are just clever crooks.

Thank you for this piece.
Re: Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? by MuttleyLaff: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
ibinaboonline:
Seriously?. If you leave an opening, wont it enter?. Why are believers advised against giving the devil a foothold? Need I say more?

ibinaboonline:
For example, you may return to your village. You may even say you are visiting your village. But if the village chief and his thugs block the entrance to your village and you are unable to enter, that's what I'm talkin about. You may throw stones from outside the village walls. You may even communicate with those inside from where you are, but you're still outside. That's my point.
My position is a demon cannot enter the house where the Holy Spirit resides, based on the premise that demons can enter anywhere, but it doesnt mean, they'll be comfortable and feel being at home wherever they enter. I also say, so demons doing visitation(s) shouldnt be mistook as demons taking up residence

ibinaboonline, you make it sound that demons never pay believers visits. Listen, demons will still make visit, only that they wont stay, wont possess the place, wont take over or take ownership of the place, if the place is in order.

I earlier humbly and respectfully wrote this comment you avoided to answer or reply to, that:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Muslim Made My Sunday This Morning / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.