Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) (5790 Views)

Mariah Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah): Thread Commentary / The Cobweb Story On Hijrah From Makkah To Madeenah / A Golden Advice From A Noble Sheikh In Makkah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Empiree: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
true2god:
They could not solve the problem because it is being used as a political tool to settle scores. Until they, shia and sunni, come together as one, the enmity will not go away for the next 1000 years. In Ireland, the Catholics and the protestants fought for over 200 years, killing and maiming each other, but today they have found a way to bury their difference and move along, to a very large extent.

The bolded is an myth that only existed in your imagination; a sort of a self-inflated religious ego. In the early days of Al-jazeera, a supposedly Arab media, muslim critics are alweays invited to bash Islam (watch the video of the debate between Wafa sultan vs an Egyptian sheik). Al-jazeera was forced to stop this episode after a serious back-lash from the muslim world. There is no religion without it flaws as long as human beings are the custodians and the practitioners.
Wafa Sultan of all people?. I used to listen to her. Where is her relevance now?. You don't war with Islam and remain relevant ever. Where is Robert Spencer?. Where is Hamas son who ran his mouth over 10yrs ago that Islam would vanish in 10yrs?. Where are they over 10yrs ago, all of them around 2001-2011? .

They are all silenced by Almighty Himself. They did and said what they said for $$$ not religious conviction. Some of them regret their activities back then because right now Western people are wiser. If you come out to say trash openly about Islam now, Americans especially would bash you for hate crime unlike a decade ago.

Where is US president John Quincy Adams, sixth President of the United States (1825–1829), who wrote:

"In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar [i.e., Muhammad], the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth

He's gone beneath the earth and silenced by God. Where is Walid Shoebat, Jerry Falwell. Where is Pamela Geller, a b!tch who used to say trash. All of them are quite irrelevant now. Americans have woke from their slumber a decade later to realize these people are garbage. You have to understand that they said and acted nasty because they wanted to put food on their table. Now people are not buying their trash anymore, they are infamous.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Empiree:
Wafa Sultan of all people?. I used to listen to her. Where is her relevance now?. You don't war with Islam and remain relevant ever. Where is Robert Spencer?. Where is Hamas son who ran his mouth over 10yrs ago that Islam would vanish in 10yrs?. Where are they over 10yrs ago, all of them around 2001-2011? .

They are all silenced by Almighty Himself. They did and said what they said for $$$ not religious conviction. Some of them regret their activities back then because right now Western people are wiser. If you come out to say trash openly about Islam now, Americans especially would bash you for hate crime unlike a decade ago.

Where is US president John Quincy Adams, sixth President of the United States (1825–1829), who wrote:

"In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar [i.e., Muhammad], the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth

He's gone beneath the earth and silenced by God. Where is Walid Shoebat, Jerry Falwell. Where is Pamela Geller, a b!tch who used to say trash. All of them are quite irrelevant now. Americans have woke from their slumber a decade later to realize these people are garbage. You have to understand that they said and acted nasty because they wanted to put food on their table. Now people are not buying their trash anymore, they are infamous.
Stop acting as if you are in a constant state of war; take a chill pill mehn. You are too young for this.

I stated that fact that western media bash all religion, and that at a time Al-jazeera was fond of inviting Wafa Sultan, why all these anger? You need cool down a bit because you can't fight for your God; God doesnt need human input to do his battle.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Empiree: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
true2god:
Stop acting as if you are in a constant state of war; take a chill pill mehn. You are too young for this.

I stated that fact that western media bash all religion, and that at a time Al-jazeera was fond of inviting Wafa Sultan, why all these anger? You need cool down a bit because you can't fight for your God; God doesnt need human input to do his battle.
Fighting for God?. Nope. Simply highlighted to you how God dammed those guys with their hate.

To be fair, Western media promotes atheism than religion. But my emphasis was post 9/11 anti Islam rhetoric. They promoted anti-Islam far more worse than they do Christianity post 9/11 to the point of sending many muslims to long term jail on false premises. How many Christians have been jailed for their belief in the West?.

And the so called Al-Jazeera is not Islamic. It is a CNN sister's station. Modern agenda is to bend religion to fit their trash. And if you don't bend they label you all sorts of things. And Islam is the only religion that refuses to bend its kneels. This makes Islam stands out. CHRISTIANITY has long bent it's kneels.

1 Like

Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by aadoiza: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Empiree:
Qur'an already answered this Q2:141.

And history wont repeat itself if people would abide by simply instruction Q3:103
This ayah had already been revealed before some righteous sahaba decided to wreak havoc on the surface of the earth.
If the best of us, those to whom we will never be able to measure up, those who had the first-hand experience with rosool, those who had absolute certainty in the divinity and better understanding of the holy quran, could ignore Allah's counsel in the said ayah and more and, went as far as did some unspeakable evil, how then could we fare better than they did? Most of us don't know what they did, those who do would rather we kept hushed about their atrocities.
It's better they are not portrayed as saints but rather as regular, OK people who were also prone to messing up big time.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by aadoiza: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Empiree:
Fighting for God?. Nope. Simply highlighted to you how God dammed those guys with their hate.

To be fair, Western media promotes atheism than religion. But my emphasis was post 9/11 anti Islam rhetoric. They promoted anti-Islam far more worse than they do Christianity post 9/11 to the point of sending many muslims to long term jail on false premises. How many Christians have been jailed for their belief in the West?.

And the so called Al-Jazeera is not Islamic. It is a CNN sister's station. Modern agenda is to bend religion to fit their trash. And if you don't bend they label you all sorts of things. And Islam is the only religion that refuses to bend its kneels. This makes Islam stands out. CHRISTIANITY has long bent it's kneels.
You're spot on on this. Their fight is against religion not Islam per se. Their antics don't fool me. Stupid Christians always think the West is fighting for them. They only hell bent on spreading atheism for a reason. That's one helluva topic on its own.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2019
true2god:
The sahabas never made any mistake bro. Stop covering evil out of religious conviction. Their action was pre-meditated and worthy of condemnation. How can you, without iota of conscience, develop a very strong sense of hatred against the family of your prophet which eventaully resulted into the death of his entire family? And for the records, the actions of Abu Bakr, Umar Ibn Kathab and Uthman ibn Affan (the first three righty guided khalifa) technically eliminated the entire household of the prophet, the event which resulted into the current ideological difference between the shia and the sunnis. Any moral soul should be reasonable in condemnation their 'game of throne' among the muslim ummah.

This is pure ignorance, the Ahlul Sunnah love the family of the prophet Muhammad S.A.W and not all his family members are dead, his progeny still survives till this day through both Hassan R.A and Hussein R.A, It was not Any of the khulafa'u rashidun that caused their deaths if you want to talk of Islam start from the bottom if not you'll continue making a mock put of yourself. You're confused, let us know your stance are still a non-muslim or are you a Muslim?

true2god:

This history is never taught in any mainstream Muslim school. How can you avoid the mistake of the past when you don't want to learn form history? How can genuine healing be possible without reconciling the mistake of the past and teach the future generation to live in harmony and to avoid the same mistakes again?
All that happened and is happening was already prophesied, so those who seek knowledge or that have little understanding and are not open minded will be misguided by becoming extremists like @Abu heekmat and @Al-baqir. While those who do not seek knowledge and are not open minded will be misguided by laxity like @usermane and sometimes disbelief like @tintinz.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2019
najib632:
This is pure ignorance, the Ahlul Sunnah love the family of the prophet Muhammad S.A.W and not all his family members are dead, his progeny still survives till this day through both Hassan R.A and Hussein R.A, It was not Any of the khulafa'u rashidun that caused their deaths if you want to talk of Islam start from the bottom if not you'll continue making a mock put of yourself. You're confused, let us know your stance are still a non-muslim or are you a Muslim?

All that happened and is happening was already prophesied, so those who seek knowledge or that have little understanding and are not open minded will be misguided by becoming extremists like @Abu heekmat and @Al-baqir. While those who do not seek knowledge and are not open minded will be misguided by laxity like @usermane and sometimes disbelief like @tintinz.
Stop calling people names; just make your point. Everybody can never have same opinion with you. Hassan and Hussein died at a very young age, you can prove me wrong with facts.

It is quite insane calling Al-baqir an extermist. You are amazing.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by AlBaqir(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
true2god:
Stop calling people names; just make your point. Everybody can never have same opinion with you. Hassan and Hussein died at a very young age, you can prove me wrong with facts.

# Imam Hassan died at age 45 around 50 AH. Imam Husein was 55 years old when he died at 61 A.H. They were both at middle age when they died, and not that "very young".
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
true2god:
I didn't call anyone names I am just saying facts, when Abuheekmat was making Takfir of people he doesn't know about their virtue, I had to correct him. Al-baqir is out of my league for now, so I can't argue with him.

true2god:

There's different froms of extremism, I am not calling him a terrorist angry. He's a Shia... You don't know how many times his statements made me spend hours thinking. I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you besides you ain't a Muslim.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
najib632:
I didn't call anyone names I am just saying facts, when Abuheekmat was making Takfir of people he doesn't know about their virtue, I had to correct him. Al-baqir is out of my league for now, so I can't argue with him.

There's different froms of extremism, I am not calling him a terrorist angry. He's a Shia... You don't know how many times his statements made me spend hours thinking. I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you besides you ain't a Muslim.
Whom did I make takfir of unjustly.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Empiree: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
najib632:

Are you just realizing this?. You failed to see what i have been saying indirectly that he is on fishing expedition and also to be honest, he is trying to acquire more islamic knowledge too. His sudden interest in islam section tipped me. Overall, he seems to be rationally okay and sincere.

As for the takfiri above, you better ignore that one bcus he thinks from his anus cheesy
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Empiree:
Are you just realizing this?. You failed to see what i have been saying indirectly that he is on fishing expedition and also to be honest, he is trying to acquire more islamic knowledge too. His sudden interest in islam section tipped me. Overall, he seems to be rationally okay and sincere.

As for the takfiri above, you better ignore that one bcus he thinks from his anus

You are a kafir.
A sufi
A tasowuf
A grave worshipper
A qola shehu
A fool that believes Allah is everywhere in HIS presence
...let me pause here..
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Debating a shia, sufi and other sects is like talking to a wall.

They rely soley on those imams
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Empiree:
It's because he's rationally ok and sincere that's why I always reply him.

Empiree:

As for the takfiri above, you better ignore that one bcus he thinks from his anus cheesy
Hahahaha, no need for the bashing though if only he would seek knowledge for himself and not the extremist ideology of Al-qaeda and the rest.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Empiree: 2:20am On Feb 14, 2019
najib632:
It's because he's rationally ok and sincere that's why I always reply him.
I know. He actually used to nice be all that. But then, between 2015-16 he was influenced by a crazy CHRISTIAN Finland base Igbo lady and he became demon and intolerant towards us. Now he's back to normal grin cheesy grin

Hahahaha, no need for the bashing though if only he would seek knowledge for himself and not the extremist ideology of Al-qaeda and the rest.
I don't think you were here in 2017 to 18 how crazy he was. He has multiple monikers. He started with Deathstroke007. He was cool and normal human being at this time. His comments were relative. He then changed to different monikers that I don't remember anymore and started promoting jabata ideology. Then he became Alhusunnah, and cloned his fellow Salafis' moniker named Uthaymeen and now he got this one.

In few yrs after realizing his ideology doesn't sell he will dump and realize he has been in errors these years.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Laughing.

Saying shia is rationally OKAY..
And you are calm talking to a sufi..

You definitely don't understand anything aqeedah..
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Empiree:
I know. He actually used to nice be all that. But then, between 2015-16 he was influenced by a crazy CHRISTIAN Finland base Igbo lady and he became demon and intolerant towards us. Now he's back to normal grin cheesy grin

I don't think you were here in 2017 to 18 how crazy he was. He has multiple monikers. He started with Deathstroke007. He was cool and normal human being at this time. His comments were relative. He then changed to different monikers that I don't remember anymore and started promoting jabata ideology. Then he became Alhusunnah, and cloned his fellow Salafis' moniker named Uthaymeen and now he got this one.

In few yrs after realizing his ideology doesn't sell he will dump and realize he has been in errors these years.
You keep calling people names and throwing jibes. I remain true2god and never created a multiple ID. Stop making a wrong assumption and building up a victimhood mentality.

And FYA, I am difficult to be influenced by anyone, including your so-called CHRISTIAN Finland base Igbo lady. I have many grey areas in Islam and I will keep saying it because no religion is perfect; human beings only create excuses for the limitations in their religion. I am a Christian and I have many christian colleagues who have turned my 'enemies' because of my non-conventional view. I am not dogmatic and don't accept any claim hook, line and sinker without any verification or appraisal of a claim. I am not leaning towards atheism either because of my small experience in the power of the supernatural after much prayer and fasting.

Thank you!
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2019
AlBaqir:

# Imam Hassan died at age 45 around 50 AH. Imam Husein was 55 years old when he died at 61 A.H. They were both at middle age when they died, and not that "very young".
Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Empiree: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
true2god:
You keep calling people names and throwing jibes. I remain true2god and never created a multiple ID. Stop making a wrong assumption and building up a victimhood mentality.

And FYA, I am difficult to be influenced by anyone, including your so-called CHRISTIAN Finland base Igbo lady. I have many grey areas in Islam and I will keep saying it because no religion is perfect; human beings only create excuses for the limitations in their religion. I am a Christian and I have many christian colleagues who have turned my 'enemies' because of my non-conventional view. I am not dogmatic and don't accept any claim hook, line and sinker without any verification or appraisal of a claim. I am not leaning towards atheism either because of my small experience in the power of the supernatural after much prayer and fasting.

Thank you!
I am actually praising you indirectly. So slow down. And yes, you never changed your moniker but your character did change at some point during ifeann era.

Gray areas you are concerned about are usually in connection with muslims not Islam itself. But Christianity as a religion is very faulty even though it was tawheed at outstart but it's now corrupted
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by tintingz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
najib632:

No true Scotsman fallacy.

That prophesy is pseudo.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
tintingz:
No true Scotsman fallacy.

That prophesy is pseudo.
What am I trying to cover up? Is it the prophet Muhammad S.A.W last sermon? Is it the prophecy of Khawarij? Is it the prophecy of the death of Hussein R.A? Is it the killing? I can go on and on. Look man if you don't study under a certified Sunni Islamic scholar you will be misguided. Islam is my deen I am Muslim for 21 years now there's so much I know that you don't. If you have a question you should ask and if I know the answer in shaa Allah I will reply you and if not someone else will or we refer you to some one, instead of challenging me. Can't you see that I left al-baqir alone?
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by tintingz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
najib632:
What am I trying to cover up? Is it the prophet Muhammad S.A.W last sermon? Is it the prophecy of Khawarij? Is it the prophecy of the death of Hussein R.A? Is it the killing? I can go on and on. Look man if you don't study under a certified Sunni Islamic scholar you will be misguided. Islam is my deen I am Muslim for 21 years now there's so much I know that you don't. If you have a question you should ask and if I know the answer in shaa Allah I will reply you and if not someone else will or we refer you to some one, instead of challenging me. Can't you see that I left al-baqir alone?
You read something that was written after those events. That's pseudo-prophesy oga. grin

There are non believers before Muhammad came, so what's special about that prophesy?

Lol, you're a Muslim for 21 years. So?
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
tintingz:
You read something that was written after those events. That's pseudo-prophesy oga. grin
You see your problem! The Hadith you're trying to belittle has been able to foretell things that have been happening to the Muslims and they have been transmitted for the past 1400 years how is false? Do you know what is a chain of Narration? Do you know how hadith are classified? How did we get the shariah and fiqh and other sciences? All are from Qur'an and Hadith.
tintingz:

There are non believers before Muhammad came, so what's special about that prophesy?

Lol, you're a Muslim for 21 years. So?
And what is the use of a Messenger of Allah if not to guide unbelivers?
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Laughing.

Saying shia is rationally OKAY..
And you are calm talking to a sufi..

You definitely don't understand anything aqeedah..
when did I say a shia is rationally ok? You see this is one of your problems true2god ain't even a Muslim.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by tintingz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
najib632:
You see your problem! The Hadith you're trying to belittle has been able to foretell things that have been happening to the Muslims and they have been transmitted for the past 1400 years how is false? Do you know what is a chain of Narration? Do you know how hadith are classified? How did we get the shariah and fiqh and other sciences? All are from Qur'an and Hadith.
Please mention what is happening to Muslims today that was prophesy in the past.

And what is the use of a Messenger of Allah if not to guide unbelivers?
To other religions Muhammad is a non-believer to them. I still don't get your point.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2019
tintingz:
Please mention what is happening to Muslims today that was prophesy in the past.

Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that, while the Holy Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, “When will the Hour (Day of Judgement) take place?” Allah’s Messenger continued his talk, so some people said that he had heard the question but did not like what the Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Allah’s Messenger had not heard it. When the Holy Prophet finished his speech, he said,”Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Day of Judgement)?” The Bedouin said, “I am here, O Allah’s Messenger .” Then the Holy Prophet said, “When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour.” The Bedouin said, “How will that be lost?” The Holy Prophet said, “When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour.”

Abul-Hasa 'Ali Ibn Talib sais, "There shall soon come upon the people a time in which nothing of Islam remains except it's name and nothing of the Qur'an remains except it's script. Their masajid will be built with splendor while they are ruins, coid of guidance. Their scholars will be the worst of creatures under the sky. Fitnah arises from them and it is only due to them." (Reported by al-Bayhaqi in Shu'ab al-Iman)

Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that the Holy Prophet said, “Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people), afflictions will appear and there will be much ‘Al-Harj.'” They said, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is ‘Al-Harj?’ He said, “Killing! Killing!”

[Sahih Bukhari]

Splitting of the moon (Sahih Bukhari, Book 56: 830)
A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

A major fighting in Madinah (understood to be the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid)
The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

The Muslim conquest of Constantinople (Sahih Muslim, book 41: 6924)

Two large groups of Muslims will fight in a war (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair ( Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 52: 179)

A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (understood to be the Chinese, Mongols etc.)

30 impostors will appear, each thinking he is a prophet (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 2: 47)

The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol 6: book 60: 300)

A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Zina will become widespread (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Earthquakes will increase (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Time will pass more quickly (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Tribulations (fitana) will prevail (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Bloodshed will increase (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 56)

People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 2: 0581)
Narrated by Hazrat Anas bin Malik: The Holy Prophet said, “The Last Hour will not come until people vie with one another about mosques.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 2, Hadith no. 449]

Paying Zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Umar said, “The Prophet came to us and said, ‘O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to Madinah), you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals’ sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another.”
(Ibn Majah)

Only the rich receive a share of any gains, and the poor do not. [Tirmidhi]

A trust is used to make a profit. [Tirmidhi]

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. [Tirmidhi]

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. [Tirmidhi]

Men will begin to wear silk. [Tirmidhi]

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. [Tirmidhi]

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones. [Tirmidhi]

Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib said, “The Prophet said: ‘If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.’ Someone asked, ‘What are they, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones – then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.’ “

[Tirmidhi]

The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but “like the foam of the sea”.

Hazrat Thauban reported that the Messenger of Allah said, “It is near that the nations will call one another against you, just as the eaters call one another to their dishes.” Somebody asked, “Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?” He said, “Nay, that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts.” Somebody asked, “What is this weakness?” He said, “The love of the world and the dislike of death.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud]

A treaty will be made between the Muslims and the Westerners – which they will breach with an army of 12,000 soldiers under 80 banners. [Bukhari]

Hazrat Auf bin Malik reported: “I came to the Holy Prophet during the battle of Tabuk while he was in a leather tent, and he said: ‘Count six things before the last hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the contagious disease that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much that when a man shall be given a hundred dinars he shall remain dissatisfied, then trial from which not a single house in Arabia shall be spared, then a treaty between you and the Westerners (Banu Asfar – the Romans), but they shall cheat you and march against you under 80 banners with 12,000 soldiers under each banner.”

[Bukhari]

Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low. [Ahmad]

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen – this may be in reference to the slave trade. [Muslim]

Children will be filled with rage. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Children will be foul. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Women will conspire. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim

Rain will be acidic or burning – reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. [Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami]

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. [Ahmad]

There will be people who will be brethren in public, but enemies in secret. (When asked how that would come about, he replied, “Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings, and at the same time they will fear one another.”) [Tirmidhi]

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time – reference to vehicles, aeroplanes.

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). [Muslim]

People will hop between the clouds and the earth.

When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]

People will dance late into the night.

People will claim to follow the Qur’an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]

People will believe in the stars. [Al-Haythami]

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny). [Al-Haythami]

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing.

People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will only be a few trustworthy persons.

There will be attempts to make the deserts green.

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. [Muslim]

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Prophet Jesus, son of Mary. [Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, Tabarani, al-Hakim]

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. [Ahmad]

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. [Ahmad]

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home. [Ahmad]

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. [Ahmad]

Bearing false witness will become widespread. [Al-Haythami & Ahmad]

When men lie with men, and women lie with women. [Al-Haythami]

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. [Ahmad]

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]

Arrogance will increase in the earth. [Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Family ties will be cut. [Ahmad]

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offered food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.

Find the sources yourself,

tintingz:
to other religions Muhammad is a non-believer to them. I still don't get your point.
How was Ibrahim A.S to the Idol worshippers? How was Musa A.S to Pharaoh? How was Nuh A.S? You act like the message that prophet Muhammad S.A.W came with is not clear. Seek knowledge from the Orthodox creed and Schools of taught. You will remain a Jaheel if you continue like this.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2019
najib632:

Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that, while the Holy Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, “When will the Hour (Day of Judgement) take place?” Allah’s Messenger continued his talk, so some people said that he had heard the question but did not like what the Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Allah’s Messenger had not heard it. When the Holy Prophet finished his speech, he said,”Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Day of Judgement)?” The Bedouin said, “I am here, O Allah’s Messenger .” Then the Holy Prophet said, “When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour.” The Bedouin said, “How will that be lost?” The Holy Prophet said, “When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour.”

Abul-Hasa 'Ali Ibn Talib sais, "There shall soon come upon the people a time in which nothing of Islam remains except it's name and nothing of the Qur'an remains except it's script. Their masajid will be built with splendor while they are ruins, coid of guidance. Their scholars will be the worst of creatures under the sky. Fitnah arises from them and it is only due to them." (Reported by al-Bayhaqi in Shu'ab al-Iman)

Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that the Holy Prophet said, “Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people), afflictions will appear and there will be much ‘Al-Harj.'” They said, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is ‘Al-Harj?’ He said, “Killing! Killing!”

[Sahih Bukhari]

Splitting of the moon (Sahih Bukhari, Book 56: 830)
A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

A major fighting in Madinah (understood to be the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid)
The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

The Muslim conquest of Constantinople (Sahih Muslim, book 41: 6924)

Two large groups of Muslims will fight in a war (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair ( Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 52: 179)

A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (understood to be the Chinese, Mongols etc.)

30 impostors will appear, each thinking he is a prophet (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 2: 47)

The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol 6: book 60: 300)

A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4: book 53: 401)

Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Zina will become widespread (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 80)

Earthquakes will increase (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Time will pass more quickly (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Tribulations (fitana) will prevail (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

Bloodshed will increase (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 2: book 17: 146)

A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9: book 88: 237)

Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1: book 3: 56)

People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 2: 0581)
Narrated by Hazrat Anas bin Malik: The Holy Prophet said, “The Last Hour will not come until people vie with one another about mosques.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 2, Hadith no. 449]

Paying Zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Umar said, “The Prophet came to us and said, ‘O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to Madinah), you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals’ sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another.”
(Ibn Majah)

Only the rich receive a share of any gains, and the poor do not. [Tirmidhi]

A trust is used to make a profit. [Tirmidhi]

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. [Tirmidhi]

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. [Tirmidhi]

Men will begin to wear silk. [Tirmidhi]

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. [Tirmidhi]

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones. [Tirmidhi]

Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib said, “The Prophet said: ‘If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.’ Someone asked, ‘What are they, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones – then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.’ “

[Tirmidhi]

The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but “like the foam of the sea”.

Hazrat Thauban reported that the Messenger of Allah said, “It is near that the nations will call one another against you, just as the eaters call one another to their dishes.” Somebody asked, “Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?” He said, “Nay, that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts.” Somebody asked, “What is this weakness?” He said, “The love of the world and the dislike of death.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud]

A treaty will be made between the Muslims and the Westerners – which they will breach with an army of 12,000 soldiers under 80 banners. [Bukhari]

Hazrat Auf bin Malik reported: “I came to the Holy Prophet during the battle of Tabuk while he was in a leather tent, and he said: ‘Count six things before the last hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the contagious disease that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much that when a man shall be given a hundred dinars he shall remain dissatisfied, then trial from which not a single house in Arabia shall be spared, then a treaty between you and the Westerners (Banu Asfar – the Romans), but they shall cheat you and march against you under 80 banners with 12,000 soldiers under each banner.”

[Bukhari]

Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low. [Ahmad]

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen – this may be in reference to the slave trade. [Muslim]

Children will be filled with rage. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Children will be foul. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Women will conspire. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim

Rain will be acidic or burning – reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. [Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami]

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. [Ahmad]

There will be people who will be brethren in public, but enemies in secret. (When asked how that would come about, he replied, “Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings, and at the same time they will fear one another.”) [Tirmidhi]

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time – reference to vehicles, aeroplanes.

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). [Muslim]

People will hop between the clouds and the earth.

When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]

People will dance late into the night.

People will claim to follow the Qur’an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]

People will believe in the stars. [Al-Haythami]

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny). [Al-Haythami]

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing.

People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will only be a few trustworthy persons.

There will be attempts to make the deserts green.

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. [Muslim]

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Prophet Jesus, son of Mary. [Ahmad, an-Nisa’i, Tabarani, al-Hakim]

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. [Ahmad]

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. [Ahmad]

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home. [Ahmad]

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. [Ahmad]

Bearing false witness will become widespread. [Al-Haythami & Ahmad]

When men lie with men, and women lie with women. [Al-Haythami]

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. [Ahmad]

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]

Arrogance will increase in the earth. [Tabarani, al-Hakim]

Family ties will be cut. [Ahmad]

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offered food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.

Find the sources yourself,

How was Ibrahim A.S to the Idol worshippers? How was Musa A.S to Pharaoh? How was Nuh A.S? You act like the message that prophet Muhammad S.A.W came with is not clear. Seek knowledge from the Orthodox creed and Schools of taught. You will remain a Jaheel if you continue like this.
Very long and boring; always make you point brief and coherent.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by true2god: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2019
najib632:
How can you call the narrations in the hadith prophecy? Is the hadith also inspired? What about many hadith (including it alleged prophecies) that has been deemed fabricated?
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by najib632(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2019
true2god:
Very long and boring; always make you point brief and coherent.
Very well I shall never waste my time upon you again.
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Empiree:
Mawlid is bidiah and Haram.
But Maria songs are halal and sahih

songs are not halal
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2019
true2god:
Not all protest are justified especially if its certain that life will be lost. The man that allegedly made the statement left unscathed while hundreds of non-muslims were killed and churches burnt. How can you justify Nigerians protesting over a cartoon drawn in far away Denmark? How does it affect us as a nation? And again, you can't censor and regulate how people should talk and think because it affects your religion. That's a crazy way of thinking! Comparing Islam to a scorpion is also derogatory, even if you don't know.

You are listing all the atrocities against Muslims without listing the atrocities of Muslims against non-muslims. Islam has been at war with non-muslims since its inception; I don't have to school you on this. All the first rightly guided khalifas are warmongers who spread the religion through the sword. On the Rohyinga issue, the Rohyinga people are from Bangladesh (formerly part of India) who supported the British war effort against the Japanese in the 2nd world war. After the defeat of Japan, they were gifted with large chunk of land in Burma, now Myanmar, (the Burmanese supporting the Japanese) where they settle for over 50 years. The Myanmar people are only kicking the Rohyinga people out from their ancestral land. The Indian and the Bangladesh govt understood this simple historical fact hence they can do little by only ensuring that the Rohyinga people are relocated back to Bangladesh where they rightfully belong to. Read history and not media propaganda.

You are only blaming the west while Muslims are all ready to relocate to the west in their hundreds of millions. As long as many people don't put their house in order, they west will continue to play you like a 'ludo'. The Chinese people put their house in order and are now free from western control and interference. Put your house in order and no troublesome neighbour will disorganize your home.

May Allah increase us in Imaan and guide us in His religion... let's try to watch what we say...
Re: Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2019
true2god:
Which country then represents Islam? Muslims are always denying the Saudis anytime they 'misbehave'. The Saudis determines who performs hajj, and who don't, hence holding the key to the spiritual fulfilment of millions of Muslims.

By their fruits we shall know them. The fruits of Islam are there for all to see. You can't be a more Islamic than the prophet and the 'rightly' guided khalifas. I don't need to tell you that your prophets grandchildren were not killed by the Jews and the Christians but by fellow Muslims, hence the descendants of the prophet were completely WIPED OUT!

Saudi doesn't determine... Allah does.. I don't see any wrong in pointing one's fault irrespective of his status.. what they did is wrong, why are you so keen on denying this..
You seem like someone who wants to attack Islam... if you have vast knowledge about some matter, turn seek appropriate knowledge and stop talking due to your mere mind thoughts.. May Allah guide us All.. and Allahu A'lam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians (evangelism) And Their Deceptions / How Many Times Must One Renew Ablution Due To Farting? / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.