Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe (2315 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Rexceedo: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bosses,
I think this might make or mar me. I does business in different sectors here in Nigeria that accumulate up to 500k monthly. Am in mid Twenty, I just have this intent of travelling to Europe to start a new career either via School or any other means. I just don't know if this will be a nice move.

I want to make the move with 3million Naira

Need advice please wise ones!

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by clintino700(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
You make #500k monthly here in Nigeria yet you are not comfortable? Are you married? Why consider relocating??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Rexceedo: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
clintino700:
You make #500k monthly here in Nigeria yet you are not comfortable? Are you married? Why consider relocating??

Not married yet...

This my plan...
Finish up my Degree over there and build my life

I just don't have confidence on this country.

2 Likes

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Twizzy30(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
i think canada or Germany should be your preference now because they will allow you stay and work after the completion of your studies and you can even become a permanent resident.
I've not been outside the shores of the country but am advising with the little knowledge i have garnered in the travel section.

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Rexceedo:

Not married yet...

This my plan...

Is it possible to introduce someone to your business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Olalekank(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Retweeet!
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Juwonmania(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Retweet!
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Saintkagawa(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
If your business is scalable, I don't advice you to travel or if you can control the business from Europe it OK to travel. Don't just quit a business that is doing 500k a month

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Rexceedo: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Saintkagawa:
If your business is scalable, I don't advice you to travel or if you can control the business from Europe it OK to travel. Don't just quit a business that is doing 500k a month

Am not quitting it.
I can control it from over there.
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Juwonmania(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rexceedo:

Am not quitting it.
Wouldn't mine if u can show ur nigga way o

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Saintkagawa(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rexceedo:

Am not quitting it.
OK just set up a plan of what you want to do there before you leave Nigeria. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by clintino700(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Which country do you have in mind?
Is a good plan but what makes you think you can make more than #500k after tax there?
Rexceedo:

Not married yet...

This my plan...

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by KendrickAyomide: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Rexceedo:
Bosses,
I think this might make or mar me. I does business in different sectors here in Nigeria that accumulate up to 500k monthly. Am in mid Twenty, I just have this intent of travelling to Europe to start a new career either via School or any other means. I just don't know if this will be a nice move.

what i can tell you is leave Nigeria by all means
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by tripoli007(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Juwonmania:

Wouldn't mine if u can show ur nigga way o

OP na yahoo boy .. No think am

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Fela4ese: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
If u must leave naija d only sure way of going to Europe is either school or any other business means depending on d country.it would b good if u continue ur biz here n just try and get any of d tourist visa n see so u evaluate things ursef bfor making up ur mind .no doubt naija is not encouraging but look well bfor u leap.

1 Like

Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by feellike: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rexceedo:

Not married yet...

This my plan...

Bro please go if you find way out.500k and some here sees it as big money ..indeed poverty is worsrt than cancer...
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by davidflipcy5856(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Go to Germany as a student. But you must be ready to spend over 3million. I wish you good luck
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by seunny4lif(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rexceedo:
Bosses,

1. Canada
2. Ireland
3. Germany
You Will get work permit immediately after school
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by iyoha240: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
seunny4lif:
1. Canada 2. Ireland 3. Germany You Will get work permit immediately after school
really?
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yes
iyoha240:

really?
Re: Earning 500k But Want To Migrate To Europe by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Rexceedo:
Bosses,

Try the Canada Express entry program

(1) (Reply)

Passport Problems / E Choke For UK As Families Are Running To School To Seek For Help / Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.