Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (58131 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Craigslists: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mugu fall Guyman chop.

Take heart.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
dominique:
May God punish all these heartless criminals. May they lose 10 times more than what they rip people off.
lol they offend you before better go read history of how we have been maltreated by thesame oyinbo's maybe after that you can comment
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Timiflash1: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sins of the white, and the sins of white nations. I'm proud to be Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by ipobarecriminals: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
sad those who make pipu to cry,sadness, misfortune nor go depart from their household

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Karma is harsh, these stupid , lazy youth that keep scamming these unsuspecting people will often not use the money for anything valuable - their lives are a waste and they will reap the whirlwind.

Heartless wicked yahoo boys, shameless and worthless.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Timiflash1:
Sins of the white, and the sins of white nations. I'm proud to be Nigeria

You must be one of the thieves or their sympathisers.

3 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
fredagu:
When they scam blacks i get mad buh when it cums to whites omo kill dem with scam i so much dislike them with there racist ass he Neva see cry wicked and selfish people

Another illiterate !

4 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by NkayStory(f): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
daddytime:
The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

The undeniable law of karma..

Been there, done that...so I know how it goes..

Amen to that!!

I hate scamners with everything in me angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Friend01(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fadomero:
Do me I do you bring back our binin artifacts
Do you reason before talking or you reason after talking?
I think the latter.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
The wicked shall not go unpunished..karma will still catch up with that scammer..He will use dat money to solve problems on problems..as trouble will nt seize from his life..i hate all this..it is well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by jae101(f): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
I don't think this people know what it means for someone to cry on top your matter. stupid jobless people
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by jae101(f): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fadomero:

las las you're dull oh.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2019
VincenzoZhuxu:
lol they offend you before better go read history of how we have been maltreated by thesame oyinbo's maybe after that you can comment

Nobody has maltreated Africans more than their fellow Africans. Whoever you scam did not maltreat you in anyway, so better find another excuse to justify your criminality.

11 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by PLAYBOX22: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Did you see him take your artefacts
Reality you suffer from the sins of Adam and Eve, are you neither of them?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by nwaanambra1(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2019
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED THAT THESE SCAMMERS DON'T LIVE BEYOND 10 YEARS FROM THEIR FIRST SCAM?

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM YOU KNOW 10 YEARS AGO IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING FINE.

THEY ARE EITHER DEAD, MAD, SICK, IMPRISONED OR JUST DISAPPEARED.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Made4naijablog:
White Man in bitter tears after being scammed by Nigerian fraudsters

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/white-man-in-bitter-tears-after-being-scammed-by-nigerian-fraudsters-video/

You guys think you've won, think again.
All these disgusting practices will come back to hunt Nigeria as a nation. We can't keep tarnishing our image and expect the world to be cool with it.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Triniti(m): 12:53am On Feb 03, 2019
You bloggers should quit ridiculing this country, we are not the only scammers in the world, there are scammers all over the world,you won’t see other nations tagging themselves as one

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Triniti(m): 12:59am On Feb 03, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
There are, but a large chunk are Nigerians. I've lost count as to how many shows I've watched on TV about Nigerians scamming and defrauding people.

what Nigerians does mainly is petty scams, ie (dating) minus few wire and Ali baba boys. that's why you get to see them on the news, hackers from Russia, China and North Korea has been stealing billions of dollars from several businesses and banks around the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 1:54am On Feb 03, 2019
NkayStory:

Amen to that!!

I hate scamners with everything in me angry

They are certainly scums of the earth...
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by sevyservice(m): 1:54am On Feb 03, 2019
That man is from Pakistan. Sorry sire.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2019

5 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Holocene(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2019
In the US, they commit such crimes as identity theft and then use your details to obtain a credit card. Crime abounds in every society and it is not unique to Nigeria.
First Rule of safety: Dont be a greedy asshole.. Most scams not work if only people stop being greedy

4 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by naijamerican: 3:09am On Feb 03, 2019
whites are the biggest scammers, yet most Nigerians worship them

Let these young nigerians eat jaar...

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by coolfems(m): 3:18am On Feb 03, 2019

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by 1Sharon(f): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Fadomero:

Like you wouldn't call it juju and burn it while sprinkling holy water at the same time. Foh

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Triniti(m): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
It's not "petty scamming" when people are being defrauded thousands of dollars and it ends up tallying up to millions of dollars per year, per country. Dating scams involving money being sent from one country to another are international financial scams like bank hacks but they can be worse than bank hacks b/c w/ the former, the money is forever lost and more damage is done to the victims. When Sri Lankan hackers stole $60m million from a Taiwanese bank in 2017, most of the money was recovered and Sri Lankan police arrested the people involved. With dating scams, scammers go free b/c we all know Nigerian police won't do shitt, if it takes place in Nigeria. One woman in the U.S sent over $100,000 to a Nigerian man who told her one pitiful story. Another Australian woman sent her life savings of $350,000 to a Nigerian man she met on a dating site who proposed to her. Turned out the man didn't exist and his account was managed by a group of fraudsters in Nigeria. Just the other day I watched the News of two people (a man and a woman) in a next-door town who billed out a total of $1.6 million in online dating scams. They believed they were in relationships with their online partners. I could go on. The stupidity of these victims is another story, but many of them are easy preys for these scammers b/c they're older and more vulnerable. You wouldn't label dating scams as "petty scams" if you knew the gravity of these crimes and of the loss to these victims.

Well,you made a very salient point with your observations,I just wish we can stop tagging any dating scam to Nigerians. We might not be the only one doing it

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by KendrickAyomide: 4:18am On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin E pain am .. e sweet me .. Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.