Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (58125 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by fineeyez(m): 4:25am On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:
May God punish all these heartless criminals. May they lose 10 times more than what they rip people off.

Abeg help me extend this your prayer to all those girls wey dey rip guys off

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:
May God punish all these heartless criminals. May they lose 10 times more than what they rip people off.

Amen! Every scammer is cursed. Scammers will amount to nothing. Of possible, senate should pass life sentence to capital punishment for scammers. Very heartless people. Very wicked people. They will not lose 10 but1,000,000 times more they rip people off.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 03, 2019
VincenzoZhuxu:
lol they offend you before better go read history of how we have been maltreated by thesame oyinbo's maybe after that you can comment

Not a good reason to pay back with scamming. The truth is that it is doing us bad more than good. If those boys put the same effort in legit business, they will get it right. And if you are one, it is not too late for you to change.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Uka15(m): 4:42am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

The undeniable law of karma..

Been there, done that...so I know how it goes..

Watin concern their relation for inside?
Na them send am
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by igweobim: 5:10am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

so u ar recieving ur own part of d punishment abi
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mrgreen4real(m): 5:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Fadomero:
Do me I do you bring back our binin artifacts
If the truth be revealed, the Benin men may have sold the artifacts to the whites for the love of money. As a Nigerian, I find it hard to trust Nigerians because I see everyone as a potential thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Abatemtem(m): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2019
nwaanambra1:
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED THAT THESE SCAMMERS DON'T LIVE BEYOND 10 YEARS FROM THEIR FIRST SCAM?

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM YOU KNOW 10 YEARS AGO IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING FINE.

THEY ARE EITHER DEAD, MAD, SICK, IMPRISONED OR JUST DISAPPEARED.

Fortunately, I have a neighbor who's still alive. Built nice house and two kids now. Still kicking well
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by lonelydora: 5:33am On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:

They eventually do
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Timekeeper: 5:52am On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:

U calling ur boyfriend a heartless criminal
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Timekeeper: 5:52am On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:

U calling ur boyfriend a heartless criminal...
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2019
bois don go use him money lavish

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Adakintroy: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2019
In life, choose your part well.

Don't blame God or society. Choose your part well.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2019
igweobim:
so u ar recieving ur own part of d punishment abi

I am a realist who doesn't live in denial and genuine repentance is what has brought me thus far but boy did I suffer? Hell yeah mate...that's why I now preach to them kiddies like you on how the fast lane is only but a fast lane to destruction, reproach and untellable grief...

You can't expect to reap from where you never sowed and expect to enjoy such fruits...It's always a bitter fruit at the end of the day and gets frittered just as easy as you had plucked it.

Shalom
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by seangy4konji: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Confusing. Where is the years and how is a man on Skype a scam?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Privettoall:

Not a good reason to pay back with scamming. The truth is that it is doing us bad more than good. If those boys put the same effort in legit business, they will get it right. And if you are one, it is not too late for you to change.
i did'nt remember telling anybody that i'm one
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Nobody has maltreated Africans more than their fellow Africans. Whoever you scam did not maltreat you in anyway, so better find another excuse to justify your criminality.
i don't tell nobody here that i'm one so change your mode of speaking to me
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Orpe7(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
At this rate, soon or later any foreign transaction wont be allowed to come to nigeria.
Paypal doesnt allow us receive money already
Why are these scammers destined to spoil the name of nigerians
Not kool o

3 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2019
It is easy to scam greedy people who want something for almost nothing.

As for all scammers, just wait for it. The day is coming when you will pray for death to come but it won't.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MyGeneration(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
There are scammers in every part of this world. It baffules me as to how people are quick to mention Nigeria Scammers . Why not Ghana scammers
these days most of the scammers in Ghana are Nigerians
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MyGeneration(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2019
nwaanambra1:
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED THAT THESE SCAMMERS DON'T LIVE BEYOND 10 YEARS FROM THEIR FIRST SCAM?

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM YOU KNOW 10 YEARS AGO IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING FINE.

THEY ARE EITHER DEAD, MAD, SICK, IMPRISONED OR JUST DISAPPEARED.

LoL...lies, I am not a scammer but I know g boys who have done G flexed the money, built houses and retired and now living a normal life, nothing happened to them

4 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MyGeneration(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Triniti:
what Nigerians does mainly is petty scams, ie (dating) minus few wire and Ali baba boys. that's why you get to see them on the news, hackers from Russia, China and North Korea has been stealing billions of dollars from several businesses and banks around the world
There's a difference between hacking and scamming. A hacker might not need to know u to commit his deed, but scamming comes out of the victims own good heart trying to help someone or his gullibility.
Scamming is bad, most of the people who see nothing wrong with it are those who know that in there life time they might never leave the country shores, so if oyibo hate them e no concern them

4 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by excessmon(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2019
But God will bless colonial masters who rape,kill,steal and maltreats your fore fathers..... When will we stop feeling pity for the whites ...they really don't care about you ....

In as much as I don't like wrongdoing....... I think its karma time for the whites for the inhuman nature they treated us
dominique:

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
fredagu:
When they scam blacks i get mad buh when it cums to whites omo kill dem with scam i so much dislike them with there racist ass he Neva see cry wicked and selfish people

You're also racist. but I bet you don't know.

5 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by urahara(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
They are always old and vulnerable
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by fxtrade6: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Fadomero:
Do me I do you bring back our binin artifacts
so you could use it for more rituals right?...bigger fool.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2019
yelobas! i hail thee. the only thing una shebi na to eat some other peoples sweat!.But every day na for thief one final day for the owner of the house
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Uka15:

Watin concern their relation for inside?
Na them send am

When he meets his end in one of the cars he scammed to drive what would his family members be doing...partying??

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2019
If this man is described as a white man then i am mexican.

Albino.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by AngelicBeing: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

Gbam, it is called the law of retributive justice grin

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2019
mrgreen4real:

If the truth be revealed, the Benin men may have sold the artifacts to the whites for the love of money. As a Nigerian, I find it hard to trust Nigerians because I see everyone as a potential thief.
you are right bro
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
fxtrade6:
so you could use it for more rituals right?...bigger fool.
cracked brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.