Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (58111 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Not trying to justify anything, but this white guys deserve to be scammed, mind you a lot of white peoples are con artist, their scam is even greater than Africans. Go and watch Fyre on Netflix if you’ve any doubt
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Like you wouldn't call it juju and burn it while sprinkling holy water at the same time. Foh
kill yourself
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by coolcentbigman(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

The undeniable law of karma..

Been there, done that...so I know how it goes..

That's true the white men are suffering from the hands of Yahoo guys today because of what they did to Africans and Nigerians especially they enslaved us and stole our resources, crafts which was sold for huge amount of money.

I know it's a crime but I don't feel sorry for white people those guys are heartless exploiting our resources up still this moment, my annoyance towards this Guys is when they dupe their follow black dudes but whites they deserve all of it even if some are innocent from what their forefathers did they still deserve it because we are still suffering for what their forefathers did still date all in the name of civilization.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Friend01:
Do you reason before talking or you reason after talking?
I think the latter.
take sniper
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Did you see him take your artefacts
use your head
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by umarshehu58(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
They are making it hard for Nigerians working legitimately online. I myself don't like working for a fellow Nigerian like me.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MyGeneration(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2019
excessmon:
But God will bless colonial masters who rape,kill,steal and maltreats your fore fathers..... When will we stop feeling pity for the whites ...they really don't care about you ....

In as much as I don't like wrongdoing....... I think its karma time for the whites for the inhuman nature they treated us
This is not an excuse, blacks always treated blacks worst, the whites saved us we should be thankful for it, if not for those colonial masters by now you would have been in one shrine as sacrifice to one gods. Whites brought civilization.

White bought blacks as slaves from blacks slave owners, the difference between them and is in slavery was, they used there slaves to develop there land while we were using our own slaves as sacrifice to gods then pray to the gods to develop our land for us.

So why blame the whites for the stupidity and ignorance of our fore fathers

5 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by MyGeneration(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
What Nigerian leaders have done to us from 1970 till date is 10times worst than what oyibo did to us for 100years of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mysticwarrior(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

my I hear word jare, go and read how Europe underdeveloped Africa, the came enslave us killed alot of us loot our artifacts, steal our natural resources and treated us like subhuman, now let me tell you the descendents of the whitemen are reapping what their ancestors sow, that is Karma.

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Keywordconcept(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2019
It's getting bad everyday.
Our reputation is on the line.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Omeizadean(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2019
So whenever a white man is scammed its automatically a Nigerian that did it? Haba the rest of Africans have catch up with this scamming things ohh.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Dollabiz: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2019
lol. I thought they've learned their lessons several years ago
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by ominilongest(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
So sweetttttttttt...u wan reap for where u no sow e Con burst u dey cry, y do u think most of them no dey report? Of course they can't,if u know u know...

God bless our hustle grin
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
my I hear word jare, go and read how Europe underdeveloped Africa, the came enslave us killed alot of us loot our artifacts, steal our natural resources and treated us like subhuman, now let me tell you the descendents of the whitemen are reapping what their ancestors sow, that is Karma.

I hear you...keep deceiving and encouraging yourself in perpetuating evil and the un-justifiable.

Europe enslaved, under-developed and killed you abi...that's so a broken record that has been over played.

No one is forcing you into changing your ways and living right, at least no one forced me...my conscience did the trick and I am forever thankful I heeded to that still voice of reasoning in that good time.

Europeans are your reason for the lazy life you chose but you don't excuse the Americans, Asians, Oceanians and even your fellow Africans whenever they take your lying bait.

I once thought like you do now just to justify my sorry thieving life style, but guess what..

The first client I ever met as an apprentice one on one and collected about 30,000 € from was a Nigerian. He was just unfortunate to have been born in the UK hence his naivety...hope you see your folly now..

2 Likes

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Erec(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Baroba:
Nigerians don't even trust themselves, scamming is second nature to a lot of Naija folks despite having churches and mosque littered all over the place..

When people fail to believe that it God that bless their hustle, the resolved to the self praise of having too much sense and being smart. They called them self atheist and the white still are the ones fronting this orientation. So most of the online scammers are not either influenced by Islam or Christianity any more but strictly under the white new orientation of self believe and self made.

Indeed being an atheist also preach humanity. May be truely the love for money influence evil but lack of money is actually the root of all evil.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by gaskiyamagana: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=75353369]The scammers and everyone related to them will do their own crying in no distant time. It is a rule not a curse.

Been there, done that...so I know how it goes..[/quote
But why that law of Karma always make us pity them when he caught up with them indirectly?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Dirkcoyt: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

I hear you...keep deceiving and encouraging yourself in perpetuating evil and the un-justifiable.

Europe enslaved, under-developed and killed you abi...that's so a broken record that has been over played.

No one is forcing you into changing your ways and living right, at least no one forced me...my conscience did the trick and I am forever thankful I heeded to that still voice of reasoning in that good time.

Europeans are your reason for the lazy life you chose but you don't excuse the Americans, Asians, Oceanians and even your fellow Africans whenever they take your lying bait.

I once thought like you do now just to justify my sorry thieving life style, but guess what..

The first client I ever met as an apprentice one on one and collected about 30,000 € from was a Nigerian. He was just unfortunate to have been born in the UK hence his naivety...hope you see your folly now..

You’re a liar
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nostradamus: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Some of these white dudes who got hit by naija scanners are actually greedy,the Nigerian guys just capitalise on their greed.infact it seem some white people are greedier than Nigerians because it's a little hard to fleece a Nigerian off his money by making promises of unbelievable monetary gains from a strange activity(except if the Nigerian is just dumb and greedy).
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

You’re a liar

Dem no dey tell pikin make e no grow big big teeth...dem dey only dey advice am to grow big lip join to fit take cover am.

By what time you realise how much of a waste you have caused your life by believing you could build anything lasting on the back of other people's sweats, I'll always be here to help and advice you on how to pick whatever is left of your life and start anew. I won't begrudge you for calling me names trust me...

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by senatepresido: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fadomero:
Do me I do you bring back our binin artifacts
look out how you base your judgement... you get sense so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nostradamus: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

Sure...Them go cry tears of joy after buying them Lexus es350 and screwing all the slay mamas in them hood!!!

Bros forget that thing,the only thing that will those scanners cry is the law catch up with 'em.some smart ones amongst them will capitalise on the proceeds they make from this white dude and invest massively to generate wealth for themselves.the foolish ones among them will finish their proceed on booze(a common trait among yahoo boys, notice them drinking like a fish and cart ladies like some pre-ordered items).i only wish our youths will have a change of heart and stop this online scam which we have perfected because this poo is dammagin the reputation of this country and making prospective foreign investors scared of us.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nostradamus: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Privettoall:

Amen! Every scammer is cursed. Scammers will amount to nothing. Of possible, senate should pass life sentence to capital punishment for scammers. Very heartless people. Very wicked people. They will not lose 10 but1,000,000 times more they rip people off.
Well, the Senate might do this but I really prefer if they pass that sentence on any politician who greedily embezzled state funds...

As for those affirming that the scanners who hit that white dude will face one punishment or the other,listen very well,the only punishment those guys will face is if SARS/EFCC catch up with them.but if they can manage to beat the yeye law enforcement agencies we have here, then there's no punishment for them.

NO Bleep.. ING KARMA IS COMING TO HAUNT THOSE GUYS!!!
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Dirkcoyt: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:

Dem no dey tell pikin make e no grow big big teeth...dem dey only dey advice am to grow big lip join to fit take cover am.

By what time you realise how much of a waste you have caused your life by believing you could build anything lasting on the back of other people's sweats, I'll always be here to help and advice you on how to pick whatever is left of your life and start anew. I won't begrudge you for calling me names trust me...

Im not what you’re trying to call me. I just feel the analogy you made doesn’t add up. About a Nigerian in I’m and some other loopholes.

You were too quick to judge me cause of my criticism of your post! Whoever disagrees with your story cause it lacks logic backing then he’s already what you said. You have herd mentality! That’s what holding this country back.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nostradamus: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
nwaanambra1:
HAS ANY ONE NOTICED THAT THESE SCAMMERS DON'T LIVE BEYOND 10 YEARS FROM THEIR FIRST SCAM?

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM YOU KNOW 10 YEARS AGO IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING FINE.

THEY ARE EITHER DEAD, MAD, SICK, IMPRISONED OR JUST DISAPPEARED.

Those that disappeared after ten years,maybe they moved to Malaysia.

Those that are dead after ten years, maybe they had an accident after some heavy drinking and ignorantly took their lives themselves.

Those that are mad after ten years, maybe money got into their heads and they start experimenting with drugs.

There's no karma anywhere!!

The two things we have are the judicial system and vengeance.

A man that got scammed might put his whole essence into vengeance or the cops might come for the scammers.

I blame nollywood and some journalists for propagating this silly karma of a thing which Nigerians now carry for head.
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Jaysolu(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
fredagu:
When they scam blacks i get mad buh when it cums to whites omo kill dem with scam i so much dislike them with there racist ass he Neva see cry wicked and selfish people
You fail to realise that the only problem we black ppl have is ourselves
Like it or not the man in the video isn't the man who kidnapped yur ancestors for slavery Not all white are racist trust me
And i hate it when they use racism to cover up scamming eh
oya wat of ritual killing dat originated frm africa is it racism dat cuss it

1 Like

Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by mazizitonene(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Made4naijablog:
White Man in bitter tears after being scammed by Nigerian fraudsters

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/white-man-in-bitter-tears-after-being-scammed-by-nigerian-fraudsters-video/

and where did they mention nigerian fraudsters in the video ?
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Fadomero(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatepresido:

look out how you base your judgement... you get sense so
you need new brain
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fadomero:
kill yourself

After you
Re: White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters by Jaysolu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mmlanrehh:
There are scammers in every part of this world. It baffules me as to how people are quick to mention Nigeria Scammers . Why not Ghana scammers
Simply bcuz Nigerian scammers dnt hav sense
If you see a Ghanaian scammer will u even kno he's a scammer
Nigeria dat every single person wants to be a scammer.... everybody doing dreads upandan buying benz stealing pants even our celebrities are scammers
Nigerans are shit abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.