Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) (82934 Views)

5 Die As Car Plunges Into Canal In Kogi (Photos) / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Bobbysteps: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=heendrix post=75354020]Had it been it was Buhari it had happen to sheyb we would have carry a big offering to church tomorw to celebrate and thank God coz i'm sure the shock would hv killed him

anyway Buhari's plan to kill this promising man and install Hell Rufai as his vice would not work out it wount [/qu Do you truly serve God?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
So na true shocked
Off to kabba sad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Charlesdonald(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

The second man in the country was involved in a chopper accident in Kogi state. The helicopter conveying Vice President Yemi Osinbajo crash-landed in Kabba, Kogi State.

According to information by Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to the Vice President, the incident occurred on Saturday afternoon.

Osinbajo and the entire crew are safe.

A tweet by Akande read: “VP Osinbajo’s Chopper crash lands in Kabba, but he and the entire crew safe. He is continuing with his engagements and plans for the day in Kogi State.”

https://autojosh.com/vp-osinbajo-survives-chopper-crash-landed-kogi/

biko did he die because I don't like what ọ hate at all
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
the cabal has missed it again, and this time? because the bomb expert was bribed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
missioner:
Dangerous play.

God will continue to protect our leaders.

Be strong Osinbajo.
The trauma is better imagined.
Especially now that they're obviously not having enough rests.

You mean God should continue to protect same leaders that made lives of many innocent Nigerians to be miserable, i tire for you ppl
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Amudeneogu: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
I thank God for saving the life of our vice President may his name be praise forever in Jesus name Amen. Also, l want to plead with my fellow nairaland members to praise God rather than wishing anybody dead.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY WILL ALWAYS FAIL.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by BrainSanitizer: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Patrick Yakowa and Andrew Azazi come to mind. Osinbajo should watch it closely. He may be Nigeria's vice president but he isn't a vice president as far as the cabal is concerned. He's just another "infidel" that should be removed from the equation. Thank God he survived this one. I pray that God continues to protect him so that he'll retire in one piece on the 29 of May 2019.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
See chopper abeg... undecidedundecided Human or Technical Error definitely....
Since that time till now, helicopter just dey pass anyhow, my ear wan block sad

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Since that time till now, helicopter just dey pass anyhow, my ear wan block sad
Hehehe... You no like am??gringrin Thank God say I no get personal helicopter, you for suffer... cheesycheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
This should be investigated and looked into to ascertain the cause and to prevent future occurance.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
uhmm Nah film. they purposely act it
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
juss take a look at some of the comments from those heartless guys up dere...because u dont like a political party or candidate
u wish for them to die huh? continue, as u wish others,same tin will happen to u!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hehehe... You no like am??gringrin Thank God say I no get personal helicopter, you for suffer... cheesycheesy
Lol.. The sound is scaring some little ones, while the matured ones are happy and shouting grin

You want to disturb me with the sound undecided

My ear oo sad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Biingoo: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oh poor helicopter. Hope nothing happened to the helicopter??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol.. The sound is scaring some little ones, while the matured ones are happy and shouting grin

You want to disturb me with the sound undecided

My ear oo sad
gringrin Even you sef dey fear..... For your mind; My head oooo, please don't crash sadsad....abi I lie??grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by somehow: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
People like you fit come die before Feb 15 p
heendrix:
Had it been it was Buhari it had happen to sheyb we would have carry a big offering to church tomorw to celebrate and thank God coz i'm sure the shock would hv killed him

anyway Buhari's plan to kill this promising man and install Hell Rufai as his vice would not work out it wount
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin Even you sef dey fear..... For your mind; My head oooo, please don't crash sadsad....abi I lie??grin
Hahahaha, I no fear joor, was just waving at them. tongue

Within 2 hours now, 4 don pass sad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Hahahaha, I no fear joor, was just waving at them. tongue

Within 2 hours now, 4 don pass sad
gringrin Lol @waving at them...

Help me greet the pilots... tongue
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin Lol @waving at them...

Help me greet the pilots... tongue
Lol.. I will tongue
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
hmmmmnn!......
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
this dude has been given a second chance to CHANGE his ways!.... #A WORD IS ENOUGH !
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by profbayo: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
mrtegation99:
Lai Mohammed will say it's because Atiku/Obi lied too much at @TheCandidates, they're being witchhunted grin grin grin grin grin

My second FTC this year grin

In short sef, Like for Atiku/Obi, Share for PMB/APC grin
and what sense did you now make with ur comment? most times it's not abt ur comment but the sense in the comment ....Grow up
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol.. I will tongue

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by castrol180(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
God saves you guy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by adebayosun02: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
I think this is a warning and second chance option from God to him n his people to put Nigeria back on the right working track
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Deji63: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
We are grateful to God. RCCG is praying for you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by BigBashiru: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Krypt0s:
juss take a look at some of the comments from those heartless guys up dere...because u dont like a political party or candidate
u wish for them to die huh? continue, as u wish others,same tin will happen to u!

If they used d same roads as the rest of us the roads will be in full working order so let all their helicopters crash in 2019!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Success410: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
heendrix:
Had it been it was Buhari it had happen to sheyb we would have carry a big offering to church tomorw to celebrate and thank God coz i'm sure the shock would hv killed him

anyway Buhari's plan to kill this promising man and install Hell Rufai as his vice would not work out it wount
very stupid
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by RTSC: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
If anything had happen, apc would have won the election with mercy votes.

They would portray osibanjo as a martyr, and win with a land slide.

Thank God nothing happened.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by k2kay(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
They will never use motor ways knowing fully well how bad the roads are so they resort to flight. This goes out to all Nigerian politicians, your life can change for the worse in the blink of an eye.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Zombicmodz: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
All Thanks to GOD

He was not even onboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.