Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Medical Teeth Cleaning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Teeth Cleaning (282 Views)

How Important Is Teeth Cleaning? / Teeth Cleaning And Teeth Whitening: Knowing The Difference / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Teeth Cleaning by Christianokaro(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Does Medical Tooth Cleaning Whiten The Teeth?
I am contemplating on going for teeth cleaning by a dentist for the sake of whitening my brownish teeth. My teeth's have been brown for as long as I can remember and its very embarrassing. Growing up, I was more of an introvert cause of my teeth as childhood friends, class mates continued to bully me. Now am all grown up in my early 20's, with a lot more confidence I even ventured into pageantry where I had to smile ( with my brownish teeth ) and emerged the winner. That's how confident I am now. But the problem is, the times I get reminded of the past bully, how my child hood really was cause of the color of my teeth, it gets depressing.
I really want to know if teeth cleaning can whiten my teeth. Medical practitioners, and those who have actually had medical teeth cleaning should please help me by saying what they think
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do Quantum Analyzers Really Work? / 15 Surprising Best Foods For Acne Treatment And Prevention / Stop Fat Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.