Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper (3105 Views)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
We reported earlier of how Vice President, Yemi Osibanjo was involved in a helicopter crash as he flew to Kabba, Kogi State for a campaign tour towards the forthcoming general elections.

Gracefully, the VP and the rest of his crew came out unhurt and according to his aide, he embarked on his scheduled program. His aide, Laolu Akande, confirmed that the VP and everyone involved in the crash were okay in a tweet where he wrote,

In light of this report, a new video which captures the moment when the VP was rescued out of the crashed helicopter, has emerged online.

Watch the video here and see photos below.

cc: lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
See more

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
More

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by Sirjamo: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thanks to Almighty Allah for the life of our Starboy, Pastor professor Olayemi Osinbajo, may God continue to protect you and guide you, Amen

1 Like

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by BSF: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Somebody behind the scene is interceding for this man.
Helicopter,!,You escape TWICE!!!.

We know the history of such in Nigeria.
To God Alone be ALL THE GLORY.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari fall for kogi...osinbajo crash for kogi....are you thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by raphieMontella: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
lucky
Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
" Eagle 2 down... Motherbird to base... i repeat, Eagle 2 down!"

Una think say we no get Special Forces + Presidential Security Detail ?

cool

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by jodeci(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lucky that helicopter didn't go up into flames.
Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by don4real18(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
I and other sane individuals are glad that he's okay.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by czarina(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
don4real18:
I and other sane individuals are glad that he's okay.
Do you honestly believe anyone wished he died in the crash? Nah, I don't think so, don't let politics blind you, be they opposition or not.

Humans are not that vile. Let that sink in.
Re: See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper by don4real18(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2019
czarina:
Do you honestly believe anyone wished he died in the crash? Nah, I don't think so, don't let politics blind you, be they opposition or not.

Humans are not that vile. Let that sink in.
I belonged (I had to exit it immediately) to a group on WhatsApp where some actually wished he had died.

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Be Different: See How Donald Trump Distinguished Himself (photo) / Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. / Remarkable Historical Pictures & The Stories Behind Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.