Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (67180 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2019
cheers to all those smart parents who send their kids to concentration camps called military schools.

its obvious mummy is a product of the system what a lovely wife and mother her wayward daughter will make.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2019
demolinka:
For her mind na, she be samurai x

grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by DONADAMS(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2019
newproject:
How does this concern Buhari Moving to Next Level or Atiku Getting Nigeria working again
what's up? I'm in need of a project on international relations.. how much would it cost?
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Dembuk2009: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2019
Nawa for power o!
Imagine what anger has cost her?
Get well soon soldier boy.

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by kingsleyds(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2019
I know this lady very well.. first, her name is Mrs Onuoha. I went to Air Force Secondary School. And my mom works with the school, I don’t think what you said about her is the truth but I will call to confirm your story

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by ollins(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2019
kingsleyds:
I know this lady very well.. first, her name is Mrs Onuoha. I went to Air Force Secondary School. And my mom works with the school, I don’t think what you said about her is the truth but I will call to confirm your story
please do and let us know, there seems to be more to this story
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by gambudu: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2019
The Air Cmdr should forget reaching the rank of AVM. He should start preparing for retirement
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2019
danyexcel:
I quess he was still saluting her while she was butchering him. See his hands? Military regimented lifestyle is pathetic cry cry cry
Correction "Niggerian military lifestyle' this is not how personnel or their spouses behave in sane climates
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2019
kingsleyds:
so what's the latest?
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by kingsleyds(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2019
BabaOwen:
so what's the latest?

The lady in the picture is not Mrs Irobuisi, Her name is Dr. Onuoha and is the vice principal admin in Air Force Secondary School..
The story is true, the girl in question came to school late on Friday and was punished by the soldier for coming to school late.. the student went to a teacher Mrs Agatha and requested for her phone just to check am information and called her mom..
The teacher was later detain that Friday from an order from Abuja for giving the girl her phone.. but she was also release that Friday very late.. I will have more info by tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by abels(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
When cleaning your room, start with making your bed. It will make everything around it look out of place and it will motivate you to clean!
i dnt get u sir
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by heendrix(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yankee101:
Let go of some women early. When you discover they'll lead to your eventual downfall. No need to postpone the inevitable.

I love the US cos he can shoot her on self defense grounds and nothing go happen.

You lie....even in US he'll be punished grossly fr it just that he wount be killed he would only be detained for some month or years. why? cause he murdered someone irrespective of what the person did to him
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by heendrix(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gracesofar:

You guys will just talk like you have even been to ghana

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by heendrix(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Xtopherprince:
What this article did not mention is the extent of brutality the soldier inflicted on the poor girl in the name of discipline. The girl passed out and had to be revived , also he didn't flog her with cane but wood. You need to see the bruises on the young girl's body. I am not holding brief for cutlass wielding Mother, her actions are condemnable and requires sanctions. But the soldier himself went over-board.

PS. My cousin attends that school and i happen to know the woman inqueston. She is a family friend.

I said it and initially thought as much....for the woman to react that way she must have seen smtin not pleasing on the daughter's body

Those who attend command day SS would never feel pity for this soilder. they're all the same

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
kingsleyds:

The lady in the picture is not Mrs Irobuisi, Her name is Dr. Onuoha and is the vice principal admin in Air Force Secondary School..
The story is true, the girl in question came to school late on Friday and was punished by the soldier for coming to school late.. the student went to a teacher Mrs Agatha and requested for her phone just to check am information and called her mom..
The teacher was later detain that Friday from an order from Abuja for giving the girl her phone.. but she was also release that Friday very late.. I will have more info by tomorrow
thanks for the info bro, I will like to know how it goes.
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by SjMbula(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
adams924:
This only happens in a zoological country. Can you imagine!!! Zombies are suffering o!!! She should be dealt with appropriately. Oloriburuku Irubisi!!! Pathologically psychopathic and schizophrenic woman!! were! An air commodore is equivalent in rank to a brigadier general in the army!! She will go scot-free.
did i hear you say Zoological Republic? #Irobuisi is it not Biafra name? Haba bloda no reflendum no erection. Lol
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by heendrix(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
fxtrade6:
send her to sambisa forest with same machete

Lmao to do what?

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Newmans: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
I think other aspects of this story must be considered as well, is this military man a teacher in that school? if not what is his b/ness with the little girl he was punishing. If he is, how did he carried out the punishment that led to the mother of that girls provocation, don't judge based on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Floryangel8: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
They have been evicted from the base already and the husband will also pay his part. Probably on promotion or appointment

tellwisdom:

Nothing is likely to happen. Women generally are power ful; and this happens to be a wife to a high ranking officer. Na the guy dem go sanction, instead

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Gracesofar(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
DAramis:

What do you think is the reason why man is staying in Abuja currently?

Deployment tongue grin
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
She must be called to other.
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Gracesofar(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
danyexcel:

In case you don't know military schools are known for decipline. What is 80s or 90s are these kids of nowadays better off. Spare the rod and spoil the child i hope its not too difficult to understand.

Military schools are made for discipline, agreed I went to one myself and there is always room for exception. As an Ex jam I know the kind laushi or shayii most officers kids suck. What anout academy? Phone was stopped in academy for a reason i won't go own. But even in the military the sons of who z who z respected if you doubt find any 62-64 rc and ask about the son of Kenneth minima and his life a a cadet when we kids of the nobody are dying and sufering to b somebody. Also ask about petintin and his days as a cadet. Or jalo. Only olonishakin son really paid the price. If you know u know

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Gracesofar(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
danyexcel:

In case you don't know military schools are known for decipline. What is 80s or 90s are these kids of nowadays better off. Spare the rod and spoil the child i hope its not too difficult to understand.

Military schools are made for discipline, agreed I went to one myself and there is always room for exception. As an Ex jam I know the kind laushi or shayii most officers kids suck. What anout academy? Phone was stopped in academy for a reason i won't go own. But even in the military the sons of who z who z respected if you doubt find any 62-64 rc and ask about the son of Kenneth minima and his life as a cadet when we kids of the nobody are dying and sufering to b somebody. Also ask about petintin and his days as a cadet. Or jalo. Only olonishakin son really paid the price. If you know u know
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Gracesofar(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
kingsleyds:

You are exjam what?
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Jaysolu(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
If it was the other way round, the man would still be seen as the victim... they would say the woman couldn't control her mouth
What carry d man to goan flog chief commander pikin a young girl for dat matter
Maybe d daughter nor gree for him so he looked for every reason to punish her.. nd like a lioness the mother brought upon her wrath

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
heendrix:

You lie....even in US he'll be punished grossly fr it just that he wount be killed he would only be detained for some month or years. why? cause he murdered someone irrespective of what the person did to him

Happy reading....just Google stand your ground laws. I don't know what you know about US laws.

‘Stand Your Ground’ Cited by Florida Sheriff Who Declined to Arrest Suspect in Killing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/07/21/us/florida-stand-your-ground.amp.html

Zimmerman, who stood accused of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old black man, was ultimately acquitted, sparking protests across the nation and launching the Black Lives Matter movement

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by DAramis: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gracesofar:

Deployment tongue grin
primary reason grin
But what if he is the one that initiated it or his secondary reason hidden behind the deployment is because of his wife? undecided

Sometimes, if you see some married men in *beer palour*, it might not necessarily mean that they are trying to catch a new chick but rather to run away from their nagging and troublesome wife at home. Once the enter their house from their outing, it is straight to bed.

My prayers is for no one to married a jezebel wife under the cover of Ruth in the Bible.

If it happened, then you will know that being single is really a treasure.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by j1mmy: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
jail for the bitch
Re: Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo by Gracesofar(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
DAramis:

primary reason grin
But what if he is the one that initiated it or his secondary reason hidden behind the deployment is because of his wife? undecided

Sometimes, if you see some married men in *beer palour*, it might not necessarily mean that they are trying to catch a new chick but rather to run away from their nagging and troublesome wife at home. Once the enter their house from their outing, it is straight to bed.

My prayers is for no one to married a jezebel wife under the cover of Ruth in the Bible.

If it happened, then you will know that being single is really a treasure.

Maybe you have a point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.