Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy (957 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / Refund My Electorial Expenditures Ifeanyi Uba Tells Inec / It's Not War, It's Election After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by realblings(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2007
WAR! It’s fight to finish, Chris Uba tells brother, Andy

Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and self-appointed godfather of Anambra politics, Chief Chris Uba has given an insight into his current travails at the hands of his elder brother and governor-elect, Dr. Andy Uba.

more on the news, www.nigeriasdaily..com
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by Mamajama(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2007
They are both useless I hope their parents and their children are proud of them. if they can display this kind of ignorance publicly, I wonder what they will do to the state treasury?
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by realblings(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2007
Useless, Foolishness, are too good a word to call them both.
Its Lack of home training
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by Mamajama(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2007
There is nothing in this world that will let me go after my brother like this. blood they say is thicker than water, but I guess for this idiots money and pride is thicker than family
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by realblings(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2007
what do u expect from core igbo men, who have given their hearts and souls over to the devil, that no matter wat it takes, wat dey want is wat dey want and dat notin should over ride dem. its super foolishness
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by Mamajama(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2007
I am disappointed in the people voting for them too, this is a prime example why they both should be ignored and cast away. What are their elders and family member doing? This is a disgrace to their respective community
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by Jakumo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2007
I love a good fight.   I'm kickin' back with a beer and some popcorn because this shaping up to be a  slug-fest to exhilirate even the most demanding fan of blood sports.

Andy, Chris, please select your weapons ,  and may the combat games begin with no holds barred and no rules.
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by Mamajama(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2007
I am just curious, have they both always been this way? are they the only children of their parents? why is the family members not intervening and save us the agony of this disgusting acts?
Re: War! It’s Fight To Finish, Chris Uba Tells Brother, Andy by realblings(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2007
U havent 4gotten so soon, Like Father, like soon,

But their's maybe like parents like children

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerians Appreciate Obj? / Atiku In Yenagoa, Reconciles Alamieyeseigha, Alaibe / Ndlea Nabs 2 Drug In Nnamdi Azikiwe Inter-national Airport .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.