Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 (650 Views)

This Is The Funniest Moniker I Have Seen On Nairaland. / Scammer Alert: Austin Chukwuma @DRISKLEF / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by seyigiggle: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Criminal elements are not fit for our society.
It is our duty to expose them and possibly hand them over to the police
Details shortly...

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by seyigiggle: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you have been scammed by this moniker, you have the opportunity to share here too.
Re: Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by seyigiggle: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2019
I still insist beware of benny2015.

Don't fall a prey.

you know how some of these scammers behave, they prey you to buy their goods on deceit, then blackmail you thereafter.

I am only giving benefit of doubt for some time as requested to see if she could redeem her reputation.
Re: Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by Godskidk(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
seyigiggle:
I still insist beware of benny2015.

Don't fall a prey.

you know how some of these scammers behave, they prey you to buy their goods on deceit, then blackmail you thereafter.

I am only giving benefit of doubt for some time as requested to see if she could redeem her reputation.
Guy talk wetin she do na make we rest, ABI na blackmail you dey?
Re: Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by seyigiggle: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Continue to watch out.
No hurry in life wink

Godskidk:

Guy talk wetin she do na make we rest, ABI na blackmail you dey?
Re: Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 by Godskidk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
seyigiggle:
Continue to watch out.
except you are acting as her proxy. No hurry in life wink

Just note that while you're "waiting" another victim could be scammed cause of lack of knowledge... Take back the bolded...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crypto CEO Dies With Password To Unlock $200 Million Customers’ Bitcoin / Oyinbo Guy Caught On CCTV Stealing Iphone / PHOTOS: Gov. Akeredolu Visits Oba Akoko, Expresses Displeasure Over Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.