Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (55168 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by supereagle(m): 5:27am On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Dude is a big one!

The people of Kwara knows better now, their eyes have opened.

O TO GE!

Saraki has lot Kwara already. Violence against the people won't help him.

Kwara for APC
APC for Kwara

SE and SS Zombies are still following blindly. You need to see the way Igbos idolize him , I usually tell them, his people rejected him, you are praising him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by largeman4u(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Hope this o to ge thing wont send this man back to Savannah Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by supereagle(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2019
One prophet said that if Atiku would win, he should carry Saraki to wherever he is going. May God not deliver us into the hands of Thieves to manage Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Limitednow:
Where is Saraki here? Until I see Saraki's face I won't believe this trash, make una try again.

I cannot be zombified.
I don't blame u guys here , majority of u supporting saraki and atiku didn't know them. saraki should be hang for what he did to kwarans. these crowd ain't sponsored , his case is like David mark, if u get to know mark home in Benue, these people are saying the same thing. kwara should be competing with Lagos and Oyo state in terms of facilities and infrastructure even the best. but saraki looted them. Nigerians needs to be wise, IBO's supporting Atiku are ignorants, because obi to be the v.p doesn't give automatic ticket for IBO presidency , which will affect any party that try that. north west, south west, north east and central wont support

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2019
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by XaviDayo(m): 5:45am On Feb 03, 2019
After collecting 2k each. Shior
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by paq1: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2019
yemaldo:

No mind them jare,my sister is a level 14 civil servant (ilorin West local govt) and her salary is not up to 50,000 this man dey cut over 100k on top my sis, same goes for all civil servant in kwara state, omo ale jatijati
Was her salary suppose to be a million? The civil service that is largely a conduit of waste.
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2019
supereagle:

SE and SS Zombies are still following blindly. You need to see the way Igbos idolize him , I usually tell them, his people rejected him, you are praising him.
they ain't wise at all.. I just don't know what the SE SS wants , they are not specific, see the god has shut is mouth now , (KANU ). what is there problem?, is it Biafra u want ni or IBO presidency, they are just supporting thieves like they are . I believe they didn't have the capable ones , . Buhari is the best for this country now. people are taking his gentility for stupidity.. u will all see the beast in him after this election.. the man is wise and sincere enough to be our president. he has never mingle with this PDP thieves right from day 1, they were the one running to him. let's reason for better Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by maisauki: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2019
O TO GE! Alubata kii darin!

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by maisauki: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2019
O TO GE! Alubata kii darin!
4+4=Next Level

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by maisauki: 5:57am On Feb 03, 2019
weavesquad:

they ain't wise at all.. I just don't know what the SE SS wants , they are not specific, see the god has shut is mouth now , (KANU ). what is there problem?, is it Biafra u want ni or IBO presidency, they are just supporting thieves like they are . I believe they didn't have the capable ones , . Buhari is the best for this country now. people are taking his gentility for stupidity.. u will all see the beast in him after this election.. the man is wise and sincere enough to be our president. he has never mingle with this PDP thieves right from day 1, they were the one running to him. let's reason for better Nigeria.
May God bless d wonb dat karid u and d B***** frm which u suckled

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Enyimbamercedes: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2019
If your name is Michael ... please come to the front of the class. I feel like posting the picture of the MANBBGLS...
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Ethanoic22(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Here is the moment Senate President, Bukola Saraki was welcomed with shout of “thief” during a campaign, today, in Okuta Baruten LGA Kwara State.

Watch the video here and see reactions below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUnUgwyNSc
Saraki ole. Your reign must end in kwara

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2019
mrtegation99:
grin cheesy grin
These lifeless sons of hate have been given N2000 to do this. cheesy E dey pain them to see say Saraki better pass all their Saint in cow clothing.
Leave lifeless goddamned people to shout all they can. We go see as them go probe Buhathief when he lose election. Nonsense and APC cool cool cool

In the usual nairaland combat manner for a sweet morning
Like for Saraki/Atiku&Obi. Share For Daura Cows Association cool
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by BuhariAdvocate: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2019
That guy even ready to beat them up only Yoruba people can relate these people are really angry. The reign and end of saraki is loading.......

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by magzey: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Limitednow:
Where is Saraki here? Until I see Saraki's face I won't believe this trash, make una try again.

I cannot be zombified.
Keep Atikulooting in Vain until FEBUHARI 16 grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Afritop(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2019
The votes of the people that shouted thief will not be the ones that will be counted at the election date. Saraki knows that
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2019
DavSagacity:
ok. APC zombies. Shey Tinubu landlordship never 'togee' for Lagos..?. Too much zombies everywhere.
You can't compare Lagos with Kwara
Tinubu still dey try
Wetin that Bastard do for Kwara
I live in Kwara and knows what is happening there
So don't come from afar and tell us what to do

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Abeyjide: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2019
mrtegation99:
grin cheesy grin
These lifeless sons of hate have been given N2000 to do this. cheesy E dey pain them to see say Saraki better pass all their Saint in cow clothing.
Leave lifeless goddamned people to shout all they can. We go see as them go probe Buhathief when he lose election. Nonsense and APC cool cool cool

In the usual nairaland combat manner for a sweet morning
Like for Saraki/Atiku&Obi. Share For Daura Cows Association cool

we don't care

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by TMemos: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Don't be surprised that he will still win, after the thief calling. Who is not a thief in politics? Even Buhari is not left out on this

He's gone in Kwara. Talk to the people on ground.

He has never experienced anything like this

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by shugabasbn: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
For Kwaran we say oo to ge

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Abeyjide: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
DavSagacity:
ok. APC zombies. Shey Tinubu landlordship never 'togee' for Lagos..?. Too much zombies everywhere.

what concerns me about Lagos? he who wear shoes knows where it pinches . so gbasibe

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Abeyjide: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2019
paq1:

Was her salary suppose to be a million? The civil service that is largely a conduit of waste.

reason well now

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by martineverest(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2019
instead of him to campaign for himself,he is busy campaigning for Atiku...anyways,he knows Atiku is his only way

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by imam07: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Don't be surprised that he will still win, after the thief calling. Who is not a thief in politics? Even Buhari is not left out on this
The stupid likeness to saraki will not let u to say the reality. Two years ago, cld any body shout thief on saraki. This is one of the lg he used to rig election. After election he always abandon them and go back their whenever he needs their votes. So stop deceiving yourself, Saraki has already lost it. Only God can reign forever.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Efficacy30: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2019
Those chanter are obviously from Lagos. They are speaking typical Lagos Yoruba. ‘Iya yin’ it’s only in Lagos that you can hear such derogatory words. Ogun fe paya yin..... they are sponsored from Lagos. Inspite of all the sensitization to the youth not no allow politicians to use them. Well, son of perdition will surely perish anyway. As that idiot in the video shouting Iya yin, if it triggered anger from the supporter of ‘so call’ saraki, I’m pretty sure that STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART TO BORNE MARROW WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Be wise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.