Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (55128 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by ruffDiamond: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2019
sarakiller is beneficiary of corrupt enrichment from his equally criminal father_!an entire family filled with thieves, conmen,419ners fraudsters masquerading as progressives

#OTOGE!!!!!!!!

enough of stealing of looting state allocation tow r just one family
walahi saraki we will give sarakiller the Mussolini treatment if he try any rubbish to put his asslicket stooge there again!buhari is very ready to treat his fun up once and for all
we ate very much ready! this 2019 not 1989 or 90s even a little kid on the street of Ilorin knows him to be a confirmed pen robber!

#OTOGE

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Lordave: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
weavesquad:

I don't blame u guys here , majority of u supporting saraki and atiku didn't know them. saraki should be hang for what he did to kwarans. these crowd ain't sponsored , his case is like David mark, if u get to know mark home in Benue, these people are saying the same thing. kwara should be competing with Lagos and Oyo state in terms of facilities and infrastructure even the best. but saraki looted them. Nigerians needs to be wise, IBO's supporting Atiku are ignorants, because obi to be the v.p doesn't give automatic ticket for IBO presidency , which will affect any party that try that. north west, south west, north east and central wont support
[b]So how does what Saraki did while he was your governor affect Igbos?
I thought you guys always boast of being politically Sophisticated? How come you allowed Saraki win two terms as a governor and now a senator in your sophisticated and coven of Saints APC? Now he’s decamped to opposition you all regained your fraudulent voices accusing him of grand corruption.

Every state should be competing with Lagos and Rivers but our governors are all guilty of what you’re singling out Saraki for.

So Igbos supporting Atiku is because Obi might be given the party flag in subsequent elections? When was such promise even made? But you supporting Buhari/Osinbajo is for what? Continuation of Fulani presidency?

You motherfuckers are appallingly pathetic! Your kinsmem have been the president of this country for an uninterrupted 8 years, a VP for complete 4 year(Thank God he’s still alive)and still pushing for another 4 and is even nurturing plans of contesting for the real deal after that, but you accuse Igbos of being hateful even when they massively voted your kinsman against their own in 1999/2003? Aren’t you all bumbling idiots for displaying such manner of imbecility?
You denigrate your own man just to spite Igbos for supporting Atiku, aren’t you all mentally impaired for thinking that such calculated foolishness will bother Igbos?
You all claim Buhari will floor Atiku with a landslide at the polls but still come to every Atiku news to showcase your unbridled fear of Atiku, why? Because you know if Atiku wins the yoruba presidency you’ve all been hoping on in 2023 will be a pipe dream, abi? But you accuse the Igbos of wanting the same thing.

Just read your posts here, it reeks of blatant hypocrisy, obvious hatred, unmasked ignorance and acute apprehension. Yet Igbos are your problem for supporting whoever they like.

Ekwensu kpo unu nile oku.. [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Was Lagos under develop like kwara state?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by goaldynboy: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Instead of these ediotic armed robbers called APC to show us what they have achieved in the last four years, they go about paying their BMC N1000 each to harass the opposition and call them thieves!

We know better! The lies of APC cannot deceive us anymore!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by goaldynboy: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Lordave:
So how does what Saraki did while he was your governor affect Igbos?
I thought you guys always boast of being politically Sophisticated? How come you allowed Saraki win two terms as a governor and now a senator in your sophisticated and coven of Saints APC? Now he’s decamped to opposition you all regained your fraudulent voices accusing him of grand corruption.

Every state should be competing with Lagos and Rivers but our governors are all guilty of what you’re singling out Saraki for.

So Igbos supporting Atiku is because Obi might be given the party flag in subsequent elections? When was such promise even made? But you supporting Buhari/Osinbajo is for what? Continuation of Fulani presidency?

You motherfuckers are appallingly pathetic! Your kinsmem have been the president of this country for an uninterrupted 8 years, a VP for complete 4 year(Thank God he’s still alive)and still pushing for another 4 and is even nurturing plans of contesting for the real deal after that, but you accuse Igbos of being hateful even when they massively voted your kinsman against their own in 1999/2003? Aren’t you all bumbling idiots for displaying such manner of imbecility?
You denigrate your own man just to spite Igbos for supporting Atiku, aren’t you all mentally impaired for thinking that such calculated foolishness will bother Igbos?
You all claim Buhari will floor Atiku with a landslide at the polls but still come to every Atiku news to showcase your unbridled fear of Atiku, why? Because you know if Atiku wins the yoruba presidency you’ve all been hoping on in 2023 will be a pipe dream, abi? But you accuse the Igbos of wanting the same thing.

Just read your posts here, it reeks of blatant hypocrisy, obvious hatred, unmasked ignorance and acute apprehension. Yet Igbos are your problem for supporting whoever they like.

Ekwensu kpo unu nile oku..

WORDS ON MARBLE!!

Beautifully said! The whole Nigerians have seen the hypocrisy and acute selfishness of yellowbar people! They are so disgusting! They know fully well that they are trying to sell a bad good (buhari) and deep down their mind they wish they are with ATIKU! So they resort to lies and character assassinations to sell their bad goods to Nigerians!

I am not surprised because their ancestor (the devil) was chased out of the sky; and they already have a leader in the image of the devil in the person of Liar Mohammed!!
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Vickthore: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Between Saraki and Tinubu, who is a bigger thief?
Is Tinubu contesting?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by KunleyY19(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2019
O TÓ GÉÉ
No more Amala Politics!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by realmindz: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2019
So much anger, pain and hatred
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
yemaldo:

No mind them jare,my sister is a level 14 civil servant (ilorin West local govt) and her salary is not up to 50,000 this man dey cut over 100k on top my sis, same goes for all civil servant in kwara state, omo ale jatijati
but u guys voted him and apc last time...so na only ur sister go decide d vote abi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Chai Chai - big disgrace for the looting machine made in Kwara.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2019
weavesquad:

I don't blame u guys here , majority of u supporting saraki and atiku didn't know them. saraki should be hang for what he did to kwarans. these crowd ain't sponsored , his case is like David mark, if u get to know mark home in Benue, these people are saying the same thing. kwara should be competing with Lagos and Oyo state in terms of facilities and infrastructure even the best. but saraki looted them. Nigerians needs to be wise, IBO's supporting Atiku are ignorants, because obi to be the v.p doesn't give automatic ticket for IBO presidency , which will affect any party that try that. north west, south west, north east and central wont support
Is David mark a governor??
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2019
weavesquad:

they ain't wise at all.. I just don't know what the SE SS wants , they are not specific, see the god has shut is mouth now , (KANU ). what is there problem?, is it Biafra u want ni or IBO presidency, they are just supporting thieves like they are . I believe they didn't have the capable ones , . Buhari is the best for this country now. people are taking his gentility for stupidity.. u will all see the beast in him after this election.. the man is wise and sincere enough to be our president. he has never mingle with this PDP thieves right from day 1, they were the one running to him. let's reason for better Nigeria.
will u keep quiet does kanu represent ss and se...he represents d frustrated ipob criminals
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Afamed: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2019
DavSagacity:
ok. APC zombies. Shey Tinubu landlordship never 'togee' for Lagos..?. Too much zombies everywhere.
Stop wailing, the thread is about your outgoing Senate President

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by firstolalekan(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2019
Limitednow:
Where is Saraki here? Until I see Saraki's face I won't believe this trash, make una try again.

I cannot be zombified.
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by HomeOfMe(f): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Here is the moment Senate President, Bukola Saraki was welcomed with shout of “thief” during a campaign, today, in Okuta Baruten LGA Kwara State.

Watch the video here and see reactions below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUnUgwyNSc
One thing I've discovered here about Nigerians is that,most of the people who shout,"thief! thief!! thief!!! are also thieves. It takes one to know one. Saraki may be a thief,but it takes another thief to catch one. Game recognizes game. Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders;both osiobaba,saraki,Tinubu,buhari,atiku,obj,ibb,abacha,wike,etc. Both them and all their supportters are the real enemies of the state.
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by carammel(f): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Efficacy30:
Those chanter are obviously from Lagos. They are speaking typical Lagos Yoruba. ‘Iya yin’ it’s only in Lagos that you can hear such derogatory words. Ogun fe paya yin..... they are sponsored from Lagos. Inspite of all the sensitization to the youth not no allow politicians to use them. Well, son of perdition will surely perish anyway. As that idiot in the video shouting Iya yin, if it triggered anger from the supporter of ‘so call’ saraki, I’m pretty sure that STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART TO BORNE MARROW WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Be wise!!!
God bless you for this, as soon as I heard the voice from the background, I knew they were those of Oluomo's thugs from Oshodi, Lagos. When a kwaran speak, I recognise the tone not to talk of someone of Baruten of all places, their yoruba sounds like they are speaking eegun. APC, u a weldone o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by OAUTemitayo: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2019
carammel:

God bless you for this, as soon as I heard the voice from the background, I knew they were those of Oluomo's thugs from Oshodi, Lagos. When a kwaran speak, I recognise the tone not to talk of someone of Baruten of all places, their yoruba sounds like they are speaking eegun. APC, u a weldone o.
Election is near. You go hear am

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by gawu1: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Efficacy30:
Those chanter are obviously from Lagos. They are speaking typical Lagos Yoruba. ‘Iya yin’ it’s only in Lagos that you can hear such derogatory words. Ogun fe paya yin..... they are sponsored from Lagos. Inspite of all the sensitization to the youth not no allow politicians to use them. Well, son of perdition will surely perish anyway. As that idiot in the video shouting Iya yin, if it triggered anger from the supporter of ‘so call’ saraki, I’m pretty sure that STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART TO BORNE MARROW WOULD NOT yHAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Be wise!!!
Were you expecting to see Saraki supporters there??The issue took place in one of kwara lg at broad day light. I would have agreed with you if it were in s.east because that is the region where one can find saraki supporters these days.
But, if you are one prepares for the next episode and we will see who lives to tell story that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Don't be surprised that he will still win, after the thief calling. Who is not a thief in politics? Even Buhari is not left out on this

Buhari has already challenged morronss like you, keep da fvck shut

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by paq1: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2019
yemaldo:

Oloriburuku, ur papa can even work for free, that's none of my business, im fighting for my people's welfare and that's shouldn't be ur prob

Why the insult? Only when you have poor capacity for issue base engagement like buharideens, will insult be your forte.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Afospecialk: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Between Saraki and Tinubu, who is a bigger thief?

When you enter Lagos and enter Kwara your brain should who d true madness looter among d two.
When yu loot and develop your state and allow.others to make a living is averagely fair compare to a bastard looters whos state and residences have nothing good to proclaim about him.

Kwara is currently the worst state in Nigeria apart from Bauchi and Borno

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by gentlegenius(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Dude is a big one!

The people of Kwara knows better now, their eyes have opened.

O TO GE!

Saraki has lot Kwara already. Violence against the people won't help him.

Kwara for APC
APC for Kwara
Saraki is Atiku's campaign DG. He can loose Kwara to APC but Atiku will still win the election.
In 2015, Amaechi who was Buhari campaign DG lost Rivers state heavily to PDP, but buhari still won the election...

Receive sense, you supporter of a dullard.
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Talaha(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2019
At the end of the elections we shall see whether saraki equal tinubu in all ramifications.
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Maximus03: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2019
O To Gee !!
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by SEONaijaExpert: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
gentlegenius:

Saraki is Atiku's campaign DG. He can loose Kwara to APC but Atiku will still win the election.
In 2015, Amaechi who was Buhari campaign DG lost Rivers state heavily to PDP, but buhari still won the election...

Receive sense, you supporter of a dullard.
Your explanation and logic attached to your submission is as dumb as you're.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Efficacy30:
Those chanter are obviously from Lagos. They are speaking typical Lagos Yoruba. ‘Iya yin’ it’s only in Lagos that you can hear such derogatory words. Ogun fe paya yin..... they are sponsored from Lagos. Inspite of all the sensitization to the youth not no allow politicians to use them. Well, son of perdition will surely perish anyway. As that idiot in the video shouting Iya yin, if it triggered anger from the supporter of ‘so call’ saraki, I’m pretty sure that STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART TO BORNE MARROW WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. Be wise!!!
you are very stupid .. very very stupid self.... only Lagos the speak Yoruba . IYA yin is common every where in Yoruba land .. you are mad for saying dis ooo
Re: Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara by Abeyjide: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Efficacy30:

na you sabi. May be you go talk say na Lagos I come from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.