Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? (1488 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lack of seeking God's intervention and revelation when choosing the right partner.
Re: Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
xtivin2:
More women are getting born, more women are getting educated, more women are getting jobs. Until there is a reduction in 2&3 this trend will continue.
Reasons;
2. The more a women get educated the more she becomes difficult to control except God steps in
3. Women are getting jobs, they feel they don't need a man anyways to carter for her needs.

BTW, I forgot to add the social media, its becoming too crazy

shocked shocked are you for real No are you okay So because more women are getting educated and getting jobs, that is the reason why marriages fail?? That is why men can't control women?? What kind of controll do you even mean? Did it ever occur to you that all these boils down to the personality of the person involved? Oh, so marriage failure is solely the woman's fault? What an archaic thinking from a FuvkING misogynist angry

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? by WizAkzy: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
xtivin2:
More women are getting born, more women are getting educated, more women are getting jobs. Until there is a reduction in 2&3 this trend will continue.
Reasons;
2. The more a women get educated the more she becomes difficult to control except God steps in
3. Women are getting jobs, they feel they don't need a man anyways to carter for her needs.

BTW, I forgot to add the social media, its becoming too crazy
What kind of brain do you have?

Re: Increase In Marital Failures: What Factors Are Responsible And Solutions? by Makschinchin: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

shocked shocked are you for real No are you okay So because more women are getting educated and getting jobs, that is the reason why marriages fail?? That is why men can't control women?? What kind of controll do you even mean? Did it ever occur to you that all these boils down to the personality of the person involved? Oh, so marriage failure is solely the woman's fault? What an archaic thinking from a FuvkING misogynist angry

Leave that guy jor... I hate it when people talk carelessly. That's his opinion sha.. But it's not reasonable at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians What Is Your Problem With Quiet People / I Don’t What To With My Fiancé / Woman At Husband Funeral Cemetery, The Officiating Pastor Proposed To The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.