Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (15523 Views)

July Bootcamp Training - Full Stack Web Development With Javascript (mern Stack) / Tarot Website I Cooked With JavaScript,HTML / My Semester GPA Calculator With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Nobody: 10:28am On May 27, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

Screen Shots of simple Interest

Sorry for dragging u back, pls come to the rescue bro.
After coding with my phone IDE (Quoda code ), I ran it & input the figures & hit the "calculate button", to my chagrin, nothing displayed. Then I read thru ur post & saw where u suggested "Anwriter" for android phones which I downloaded, code again & ran it, but I am still having the same challenge...
What could be the problem?

Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Patiee: 9:37pm On May 27, 2020
Akiliogidi:

After coding with my phone IDE (Quoda code ), I ran it & input the figures & hit the "calculate button", to my chagrin, nothing displayed. Then I read thru ur post & saw where u suggested "Anwriter" for android phones which I downloaded, code again & ran it, but I am still having the same challenge...
Could you please show your codes.
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Lordpeckxy(m): 5:08am On May 28, 2020
Akiliogidi:

what is the message from the console?
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2020
Patiee:

Could you please show your codes.

I am using phone to code, so I will not be able to screenshot everything. Though I have rectified the bug(I omitted the closing bracket for "si" which I have corrected), check d arrow

Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

what is the message from the console?

I have fixed d bug( I didn't close d bracket for "si", I.e ("si"wink.) & successfully ran d app

Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by TechCapon(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2020
nappy760:

I am still troubleshooting my code o crys
Using chrome tools the value of principal , rate and time as at run time is null hence calc1 is giving me 0.
I am using Visual code as my editor .
I would have posted my code but having issues with phone and uploading . cry cry cry
how do you earn with crypto currency
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2020
Akiliogidi:

I have fixed d bug( I didn't close d bracket for "si", I.e ("si"wink.) & successfully ran d app
good job...
go download the mega build app from playstore
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

good job...
go download the mega build app from playstore

Searched for it but can't find it in playstore. Can u screenshot it?
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by nappy760(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
TechCapon:
how do you earn with crypto currency

Some trade in it just like forex or stocks but I don't know much about that...
My plan is to buy and keep grin but due to the cost the best bet of getting enough quantity for me was to join a crowdfunding program..

So that's how I intend to earn....it's an investment
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by LilSfc(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
Patiee:
Can someone help please, I 'm using JavaScript
Write a program that uses console.log to print all the numbers from 1 to 100,
with two exceptions. For numbers divisible by 3, print "Fizz" instead of the
number, and for numbers divisible by 5 (and not 3), print "Buzz" instead.
When you have that working, modify your program to print "FizzBuzz" for
numbers that are divisible by both 3 and 5 (and still print "Fizz" or "Buzz"
for numbers divisible by only one of those).

for (let n = 1; n <= 100; n++) {
let output = "";
if (n % 3 == 0) output += "Fizz";
if (n % 5 == 0) output += "Buzz";
console.log(output || n);
}
Re: Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript by Etinosa1234: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

Well thé project was just an idea to bring all developers together to create something unique..
But if you guys think its something that's kul, I say we Go for it...
Drop your numbers for the whatsapp group...

Pls add me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Function Points (FP) Vs Lines Of Code (LOC) / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / The Top 25 Global Finalist For NASA Space App: A Nairalander Represents Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.