Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (33606 Views)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by 11thGoldTREE: 4:15am On Feb 03, 2019
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.

For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.

Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"
I think God is trying to speak to Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.
For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.
Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"
Yes I think so.

And the message is that He is with him, because otherwise it would have been fatal.

The recent instance of the owner of Leicester football club comes to mind, for it's hard for someone to survive such crashes as has many others have shown.

So it's certainly a miracle to me, as that of Jesus saving the lives of His disciples In the midst of the sea.

p.s.

Just pause and think about it for a second, the otherwise ramifications it would have had on the outcome of the coming elections if he hadn't survived the crash?

I already gave the instance of LCFC owner, which showed that such crashes are no respecter of persons.

From the recovery of the president from an illness that many thought and some prophesied (including some well known church leaders) would kill him, to being even stronger that he was beforehand, that everyone else is saying it had to be God, to his VP's survival of such an helicopter crash?

It only confirmed one thing, that God is at least with the first two citizens of the nation.

So that for me is the election done and dusted.

Game over even before the game started.

Just awarding of trophy awaited.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Caseless: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2019
grin

The stagequake in Kebbi state was a warning from who, Satan?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by kullozone(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
It was a warning from me.
If he doesn't distance himself from APC's plan to destroy Nigeria, he won't be so lucky next timesmiley

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by franchasng: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes it is!!

Osinbajo stop using NGN10,000 that your daughter Kiki won't even use to buy ordinary lipstick to bribe poor, vulnerable Nigerian market women you & your Buhari made poor out of your useless leadership style & divisive policies, God is warning you now, desist from that bribery and corruption you call Trader Money that can't buy a basket of pepper for any trader, yet you claim that you are transforming the lives of this poor market women with 10,000naira

God is so merciful sha.

Osinbajo can 10,000naira buy pant for your youngest daughter but you are giving traders 10,000naira and still have the boldness to tell the world that you are transforming their lives through 10,000naira Trader Money angry angry

Why not tell your boss to stop looting using his kinsmen and relatives and allow Nigerian FOREX to be free and tell CBN to cut down loan interest rates, and warn Nigerian army to wipe out any Fulani herdsmen caught with arms or trying to attack any village or farmers and warn Nigerian military brass never to touch any fund meant for arms procurement to ensure total annihilation of Boko Haram Terrorists/ISWAP and then tell your boss to appoint cabinet members and service chiefs based on merit and not based on their tribe and religion and watch Nigerian economy grow massively with jobs and security that will attract foreign investors instead of buying votes with Trader Money

Osinbajo, God has given you a warning, if you like ignore it, time will tell undecided

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by hakeem4(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
So if god could communicate to Moses by writing on stones, and god also spoke to the guy who wrote revelations

Why will god now speak to Osinbajo violently ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Ajibolatao(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Comparing a situation when "a donkey" spoke to when a helicopter crashed is unfair. Helicopters crash everytime while we don't see donkey speaks to human everyday.

BTW
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by DesChyko: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Whatever it means is subject to only how he chooses to interprete it angry

We should stop confusing ourselves over irrelevant things.

The helicopter could easily have crashed and burst into flames. It could also easily have landed without any incident. It also could have been staged.

So, why bother giving two thoughts to this stuff? undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by esmarcq(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019
God no be man ...

Sai Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by naijapikin04(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by ozowarac: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019
Osinbajo should change his ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by sureheaven(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019
Don't get it twisted.

It's never warning from God, it's a sign of love.

Enemies planned it, God saw it, God allowed it happened, God shows love, He save his Son.

Enemies are now put into shame.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Iboyx: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Warning that what happened. Meaning God didn't know what he was doing while giving the prestigious Yemi Osibanjo vice presidency. People just talk any how thinking God is like man.... Managing any time a bad thing happens it is a warning from God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by NotBeenPaid: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019

Africans with The effect of excessive-religious practices syndrome (ERPS). We keep relying on our emotions to make decisions while the Whites rely on Logic.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by ozowarac: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
hakeem4:
So if god could communicate to Moses by writing on stones, and god also spoke to the guy who wrote revelations

Cause Nigeria government unstand violence only.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Tonyosas101(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Unah don start again

Why are most Africans so religiously stvpid

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Lh19(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this?
African mentality and putting everything that happens to them on God sad

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Phenol66(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Nigerians and attaching everything to God. It’s jusf a mechanical issue

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by SalamRushdie: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2019
I doubt anything sinister was amiss , from the position of the crashed chopper I can tell the chopper was actually coming in for a scheduled landing but came in what is called a hard landing make it to hit the ground hard bouncing off the ground causing that loss of main rotor and tail rotor orientation which would cause one of the blades of the main rotor to clip the ground and throw that helicopter either into a cartwheel flip or flip it on its side ( like what the pic shows)..

Suspect Causes of Hard Landing in a chopper..

1 Poor piloting : I doubt this will be the case here as Pilots that fly VIP presidential helicopters are some of the bestvand most careful helicopters pilots you will find as their training makes the fly the chopper in a very comfortable and safe manner for the VIPs to enjoy .

2 Loss of main rotor power at decent : this is a situation where the helicopter loses engine power and comes in for a controlled crash decent using Auto-rotation but I also doubt this because it's seems the chopper had actually reached it's pre destined LZ ( Landing site) before the crash.

3 Wind Shear : is a situation where a powerful downward draft of wind hits a chopper as it decends increasing the speed of decent suddenly beyond the control of the pilot causing a hard landing .. From the pictures of the LZ is see I believe Number 3 might have been the culprit because is see ample space favourable for rogue wind shear.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2019
There will be no ambiguity, Pastor Osinbajo will know what God is telling him

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by ayourbamie: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes. It's a sign that the Almighty is with VP Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Igahbarr: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes, it is a warning from God. God is warning the fake pastor to repent or else

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by nwaobitex: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Person cannot crash in peace again

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by kullozone(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2019
hakeem4:

Because he's a violent godsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Dementia!

Warning that what?

Since you want to be mad, let's be mad together

They're two sides of a coin, where do you stand?

Me I say it's a warning to PDP that Osinbajo is untouchable.

Oya come and debate

Ode.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2019
which kind yeye warning. it just a mechanical issue.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by PeaceGord: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari is the devil.

Sorrows of Satan.

Amiel.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2019
God has 7 billion pple to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by 912(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Reconfirmation that God is with him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.