Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. (19472 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1 / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Propanol022(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2019
babecode:
According to Jide Akintunde, spokesman of YPP presidential campaign council, the ooni said this when he received Moghalu at his palace in Ile-Ife, Osun state, on Friday.

Moghalu was at the palace to pay homage to the monarch. The visit was part of his seven-day campaign tour of south-western states, which kicked off in Lagos on January 26.

“From the throne of Oduduwa, we are proud of you. Fire on, fire on and fire on,” he said.

“I watched the presidential debate. Every word you spoke conveyed your conviction and passion to genuinely serve the country.

“I have followed you and your activities judiciously for many years, you have a clear plan for Nigeria. Don’t be surprised that you are the light for even the established politicians.”

The ooni urged the Nigerian youth to “know their position and their rightful place in leadership”, adding that the “young and vibrant Moghalu won’t let you down”.

Speaking on the longstanding ties between the Yoruba and Igbo ethnic nationalities, the monarch said: “You are welcome to the land of Oduduwa. We are one. Igbo is spoken here in the palace. The Yorubas plant kolanut because the Igbos discovered it.”

In his response, Moghalu described the monarch as “a great and enterprising leader”.

He promised to unite Nigerians if elected, while extolling the virtues of the Yorubas as “a people of great learning”.

“I am a Nigerian candidate for the Nigerian presidency. I am running for president to unite Nigeria, wage a successful war against poverty and unemployment, and restore Nigeria’s standing in the world,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Ooni-Of-Ife-Advice-Moghalu-To-fire-On-We-Are-Proud-Of-You.html
Ooni of ife, the greatest king in the world

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by toplinetrtrend: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Gforce2019:
What a diplomacy!

Fire on...

Yoruba will say, Bo lomo Ogun , Bo lomo Ogun , weyin re o

Interpret: either you have large battalions/soliders or you don't have, just look at your back....

Moghalu , please look at your back and see the numbers of people who are following you , then judge by the figure vis a vis eligible voters in Nigeria

You should learn how to write in Yoruba correctly.

Bó o l'ómo ogun, bó ò l'ómo ogun, w'èyìn e wò.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Igwesamco: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Let him continue there might be miracle
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Igwesamco: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Let him continue things might turn around for good I believe in miracle
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Anambrapikin:
Moghalu is the most qualified among all the candidates contesting but will never have his way because of Nigeria factor which includes tribalism, bigotry and sectionalism. No wonder in abundance of resources Nigeria has the largest population of poor people in the world.

Nigerian do not have the Highest Numbers of poor people in the World, That Propaganda is started by Dirty Igbo like you, and what is the meaning of poverty? Nigeria is not on the list of poor country in Africa talkless of being the poorest in the World, stop giving the Country a bad name before thunder fire you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Fire on to where?Ooni of Afonjaland should tell him the truth. He should withdraw and Atikulate like madam Oby Ezekwesili

You always let people know that you are unculture and Barbarians in your tribe, I spit on your Flat Head
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by lathrowinger: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2019
ezera:
A sound leader we need as a nation. But bias, bigotry and shortsightedness won't allow us give people like him a chance.
I understand your Comment, buh as it hold, if na only me will vote him in the whole country. I'll rather vote him than voting the same criminals. 1 thing I know, sooner or later. We will all get it right. And those ones with fish brain will come to their senses. Coz according to my research, most igbo prefair atiku basically because of Peter Obi, while some Yorubas prefare Buhari Jez because their selfish brotherhood interest. At the end, Still rooting for old fool criminals polithiefians. I hope we'll wise one day.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2019
iAudio:
It's like Seun has employed one dull super mod.

The kain English wey I dey see for front page these days eh.

Don't be dumb....if Ooni opposes him, you would complain.

Now he's supporting him, yet you are groaning.

Why are you so pathetic ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Anambrapikin(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Nigerian do not have the Highest Numbers of poor people in the World, That Propaganda is started by Dirty Igbo like you, and what is the meaning of poverty? Nigeria is not on the list of poor country in Africa talkless of being the poorest in the World, stop giving the Country a bad name before thunder fire you
You want me to educate you abi nut I will not do that make use of your God given brain for once.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by HallaDaTruth: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2019
Herbephe1:
Lolz,all these people whose population cannot hold water ganshelf, why gunning for president when there's Senate where u can start afresh and make a good law, we need good people in the Senate
Israel manipulates and controls the world economy and outcome, banking system, hollywood , military defense etc, yet they are referred to as small but mighty. its not about population . We are one of the major tribes , that means we are NOT SMALL and even though he may or may not win , you cant deny the fact that we are a force to be reconed with. Love us or hate us, it doesnt change the truth . THINK ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Anambrapikin:

You want me to educate you abi nut I will not do that make use of your God given brain for once.

stop carrying Propaganda up and down, We all Know most of the Poor people in Nigeria are in the north, How many Nigerians is Homeless and live on the street? How many Nigerians can't afford to wear clothes and Drink Good water? How many Nigerians can't eat three times a day? Nigerians definition of poverty is different from the Rest of the World, Many Nigerians tag themselves poor when they are not living a lavish and Luxurious lifestyle and they hard to get what they want, No Hardworking and Smart Nigerians can ever be poor unless you are lazy and dull. Nigerians is not even on the List of Poor Country in Africa, But Nigerians started calling themselves the poorest in the World, You can only call yourselves what you wish yourselves and if you continue calling yourselves that it will eventually happen to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Don't be dumb....if Ooni opposes him, you would complain.

Now he's supporting him, yet you are groaning.

Why are you so pathetic ?
you are the dumb and pathetic one sir.

Did I talk about ooni supporting moghalu in my post?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
iAudio:

iAudio to his useless and pathetic father:

you are the dumb and pathetic one sir.

Did I talk about ooni supporting moughalu in my post?

I agree. No wonder he sired you cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by hope4life: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anambrapikin:
Moghalu is the most qualified among all the candidates contesting but will never have his way because of Nigeria factor which includes tribalism, bigotry and sectionalism. No wonder in abundance of resources Nigeria has the largest population of poor people in the world.
When I listened to that man,I said hope no demon is after Nigeria.How can a man like this be in Nigeria and old cargoes are vying for the post of a president.Moghalu Kingsley, I give you 50,000,000 votes as President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Sparkle777(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Ooni is a wise, kindhearted father of all. I so much love how he welcomes everyone and gives advice that will ensure peace. Yes, Kingsley might not win but he's made an impact, we won't forget him in a hurry.
As an Igbo woman buttered in Yorubaland, I seriously wish the Ooni all the best of royalty.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
lawnreigh:
Baba just dey raise this one hope even the man himself knows he doesn't have a chance to win the election,
all the same well done, u never know what tomorrow might bring
A man of great vision is better than a thousand men who hold the mantle of leadership. How far can you see?
# Christ quotes
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's wrong, dear brother... I saw your comment and you made such wisdom, but when I saw this, I was baffled.
What is poverty? According to WHO reports, a country is termed as poor when the basic amenities of living are not found. Foods is scarce, it isn't every Nigeria that can afford three good square meals a day, it isn't every Nigeria that are educated and can take their children to have good formal education, it isn't everyone Nigeria that have easy accessibility to potable water, we can go on and on.

Our policies and laws are only done based on bias and bigotry. We've tribalized the law. Without the church of God, I guess Nigeria would have been a country of anarchy or to rightly say a banana republic.

As for the North, you can't dissect a country from its rest. The northern part of Nigeria, still has the rights in Nigeria, so when they are termed poor, we all, not the individuals are poor. When a country is tagged poor, it doesn't mean all the individuals there are all poor, it just means the country has failed to foster its goals for development. That's what the IMF and other world organizations term as poor. God bless you. smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Eberejesus111:

That's wrong, dear brother... I saw your comment and you made such wisdom, but when I saw this, I was baffled.
What is poverty? According to WHO reports, a country is termed as poor when the basic amenities of living are not found. Foods is scarce, it isn't every Nigeria that can afford three good square meals a day, it isn't every Nigeria that are educated and can take their children to have good formal education, it isn't everyone Nigeria that have easy accessibility to potable water, we can go on and on.

Our policies and laws are only done based on bias and bigotry. We've tribalized the law. Without the church of God, I guess Nigeria would have been a country of anarchy or to rightly say a banana republic.

As for the North, you can't dissect a country from its rest. The northern part of Nigeria, still has the rights in Nigeria, so when they are termed poor, we all, not the individuals are poor. When a country is tagged poor, it doesn't mean all the individuals there are all poor, it just means the country has failed to foster its goals for development. That's what the IMF and other world organizations term as poor. God bless you. smiley

I am not saying that every Nigerians Have access to all basic amenities of living, and there are poor people everywhere in the World, Even in the Most developed countries in the World they have Homeless, not all of them have Access to good education, not all of them have access to clean water and not all of them are employed, There are many people that eat food from dustbins, leftovers and Waste food in the so call Developed Countries. Poverty is a World Wide Disease that can be found in every Country, and whether we like it or not there will always be poor people in the Country until the World end but that doesn't mean Nigeria is good with it, in fact we are a disaster with it but i just don't like the fact that some Nigerians make it look like we are the poorest Nation in the Whole world when there is Data that says Nigeria is not even on the list of poor country in Africa. Many Nigerians are very Lazy and they just want to get Rich over Night, Most Nigerians youth dream of Living without working, if you tell them to do this they will tell you it is too Dirty, if you tell them to do that they will tell you it is too stressful, if you tell them to go that way, they will tell you that the pay check is poor. Many Nigerian Youths these days don't want to work much, They just want to get rich without much or little effort. The Government is Bad and also the Citizens are also Bad, Both the Government and the Citizens are bad in this country but they keep blaming the Government alone and the Citizens are not ready to Change. Nigeria Government Is Crazy, and the People too are also Crazy, both the Citizens and the Government is bad.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I am not saying that every Nigerians Have access to all basic amenities of living, and there are poor people everywhere in the World, Even in the Most developed countries in the World they have Homeless, not all of them have Access to good education, not all of them have access to clean water and not all of them are employed, There are many people that eat food from dustbins, leftovers and Waste food in the so call Developed Countries. Poverty is a World Wide Disease that can be found in every Country, and whether we like it or not there will always be poor people in the Country until the World end but that doesn't mean Nigeria is good with it, in fact we are a disaster with it but i just don't like the fact that some Nigerians make it look like we are the poorest Nation in the Whole world when there is Data that says Nigeria is not even on the list of poor country in Africa. Many Nigerians are very Lazy and they just want to get Rich over Night, Most Nigerians youth dream of Living without working, if you tell them to do this they will tell you it is too Dirty, if you tell them to do that they will tell you it is too stressful, if you tell them to go that way, they will tell you that the pay check is poor. Many Nigerian Youths these days don't want to work much, They just want to get rich without much or little effort. The Government is Bad and also the Citizens are also Bad, Both the Government and the Citizens are bad in this country but they keep blaming the Government alone and the Citizens are not ready to Change. Nigeria Government Is Crazy, and the People too are also Crazy, both the Citizens and the Government is bad.
Hmm... God bless you for your candid answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In China Blamed By House Of Representatives Panel Report / Awolowo,Azikiwe And Aminu Kano Boycotted 1979 Presidential Debate / Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.