Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives - Emir Of Kanam Makes Interesting Rev - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives - Emir Of Kanam Makes Interesting Rev (261 Views)

Bank Manager Caught In Sex-romp With Someone’s Wife & Got Shot Severally - Video / Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives - Emir Of Kanam Makes Interesting Rev by koksy4all: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Alhaji Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad
In this interview with JAMES ABRAHAM, the Emir of Kanam, Alhaji Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad, speaks about his experience on the throne and how he has ensured that there is peace in the emirate.

How would you describe your experience on the throne as the Emir of Kanam?
As you already know, my name is Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad; I’m the seventh Emir of Kanam. I was given the name of my grandfather, who was the sixth Emir of Kanam. I succeeded my grandfather, not my father. I came to this world about 46 years ago, on January 28, 1973 as the first child of the late Emir, Muhammadu Ciroma Kanam. My mother is also from the royal house. She is the village head of this community and she is named Saadatu Muazu. She is alive and strong; she is guiding us; this is one of the secrets of our success.
I enrolled at Dengi Central Primary School in 1980 and finished in 1986. It was at that time that Nigeria’s educational system was changed to 6-3-3-4 format. After my primary school education, I went to Government Secondary School, Kurgwi in the present day Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau State. The school has been upgraded to School of Preliminary Studies, Kurgwi. And I was there from 1987 to June 1992. From there, I went to School of Preliminary Studies in Keffi in Nassarawa State briefly and then returned home. That same year, I took the Nigerian Defence Academy entrance examination and passed. Just two months into the programme, my grandfather withdrew me because of reasons best known to him. Maybe that is why I am here as the Emir. When I returned home, I later attended the state polytechnic (Plateau State Polytechnic), where I obtained a diploma. Thereafter, I enrolled at the University of Jos for a BSc programme in public administration in the political science department. I graduated in 2004 and on graduation, I was preparing for the National Youth Service Corps programme when I was asked ascend the throne of my forefathers. So by March 30, 2005, I became the Emir of Kanam after the death of my grandfather. I served asContinue

source:: https://newscentral24..com

Re: How My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives - Emir Of Kanam Makes Interesting Rev by StupidInyamiri: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
I was fascinated by the passion of this old man, I asked if he will vote BABA BUHARI, He said
Who else is contesting against him?

ME: Some people don't even know Atiku or Sowore are contesting�

Tell me any POLITICIAN as popular as this since 1999�
#PMBInGombe
#PMBinJigawa

Re: How My First Wife Got Me Three Other Wives - Emir Of Kanam Makes Interesting Rev by koksy4all: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
koksy4all:
Alhaji Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad
In this interview with JAMES ABRAHAM, the Emir of Kanam, Alhaji Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad, speaks about his experience on the throne and how he has ensured that there is peace in the emirate.

How would you describe your experience on the throne as the Emir of Kanam?
As you already know, my name is Muhammad Mua’zu Muhammad; I’m the seventh Emir of Kanam. I was given the name of my grandfather, who was the sixth Emir of Kanam. I succeeded my grandfather, not my father. I came to this world about 46 years ago, on January 28, 1973 as the first child of the late Emir, Muhammadu Ciroma Kanam. My mother is also from the royal house. She is the village head of this community and she is named Saadatu Muazu. She is alive and strong; she is guiding us; this is one of the secrets of our success.
I enrolled at Dengi Central Primary School in 1980 and finished in 1986. It was at that time that Nigeria’s educational system was changed to 6-3-3-4 format. After my primary school education, I went to Government Secondary School, Kurgwi in the present day Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau State. The school has been upgraded to School of Preliminary Studies, Kurgwi. And I was there from 1987 to June 1992. From there, I went to School of Preliminary Studies in Keffi in Nassarawa State briefly and then returned home. That same year, I took the Nigerian Defence Academy entrance examination and passed. Just two months into the programme, my grandfather withdrew me because of reasons best known to him. Maybe that is why I am here as the Emir. When I returned home, I later attended the state polytechnic (Plateau State Polytechnic), where I obtained a diploma. Thereafter, I enrolled at the University of Jos for a BSc programme in public administration in the political science department. I graduated in 2004 and on graduation, I was preparing for the National Youth Service Corps programme when I was asked ascend the throne of my forefathers. So by March 30, 2005, I became the Emir of Kanam after the death of my grandfather. I served asContinue

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Of The Party Moved To Isman Society / OTP Bypasser App For Andriod OS Only. / America-nigeria Charity Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.