Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Import Your Dream Car From US Now - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Import Your Dream Car From US Now (992 Views)

A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Import Your Dream Car From US Now by kaybaba25(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2019
The Safest, Most Guaranteed Method For Importing Tokunbo Cars From the US to Nigeria Within 5 Weeks
Finally, you can buy fairly used cars online from the comfort of your home while saving hundreds of thousands of Naira for every new car you buy using a simple 5-step process 97% of Nigerians do not know.
So How Does This 5-Step Car Importation Process Work?
STEP ONE: Find the car you want on any of the 2 special websites I will introduce you to.
These 2 websites always have tens of thousands of cars listed everyday at very special prices.
STEP TWO: Research your car.
Find the best car on sale for the lowest price possible. The cheapest price doesn’t always mean best deal. I’ll show you a unique way to select the best quality cars for the best lowest possible prices.
STEP THREE: Investigate The Car You’ve Decided To Buy.
Before you ever pay for any car, you’ll NEED to get an 18-point report car health report from the USA National Car Database, an independent government body.
These reports are not from the car seller or dealer so it cannot be forged, or altered or manipulated. Don’t ever pay without this report.
STEP FOUR: Pay For Your Choice Car, Plus Shipping
After the inspection, you can purchase the care. When you purchase any vehicle you want at a good price, you inform a Shipping Company Online.
The Shipping Company will send a driver to go and pick up the Car from the Auction-site to the nearest Port where the Car will be shipped to Nigeria.
STEP FIVE: Have Your Car Delivered And Take Possession
After you make the payment, your car will be delivered to the Tin-Can Wharf in Lagos within 5-6 weeks at most.
When this happens, I will then introduce you to the exact Customs official and agent who will help you with the clearing at the lowest possible price.
When you follow this simple 5-step car importation process;
• You will buy your dream car at a reasonably cheap price.
• It will be a strong durable car and
• It will not give you any problems ever!
Again, the good part of all these is that you do not have to talk to anyone on the phone throughout the entire process.
And this isn’t because they are hiding away or anything like that, no. It’s simply because the buying process is so organized... so straight-forward... and so transparent, you have no need to speak to anyone personally.
Your Money Is SAFE!
Now I Don’t Know Who You Are But I Am Sure You Are Either of These 3 Groups:
(1) YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE who just got a car loan from your company to buy a car.
Do you want to waste that loan on a bad car, knowing fully well that you will have deductions made from your salary every month to cover the loan?
And that you cannot go to your company and say, “Well you know guys, the car I bought is bad, so can I stop paying back the loan?”
(2) YOU ARE A BUSINESSMAN OR ENTREPRENEUR who wants to buy a new car. Would you rather get it at a very exorbitant price when you can reinvest that extra N500,000 or more into growing your business and making more money?
(3) OR MAYBE YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE and you’ve saved up money for months to buy your car.
Would you want to go give it to a car dealer who will sell you a junk car disguised as new that will have you sitting around in a mechanic’s workshop every few days, biting your fingers in regret.
Whoever you are...
Would you rather give that extra N500k - N1.5m to a car dealer or spend it on yourself?
If your answer is yes, then I have good news for you.
You can start buying new Tokunbo cars yourself using the same process I have used since 2011 to import more than 100 cars.
As you know, with this method, you will be able to save at least N500,000 on each car purchase.
Whenever I talk to people about this, initially they are skeptical but after trying it once, they get hooked.
If you are planning to buy a car yourself, you too can have this method in your hands in less than 24 hours after reading this and using it, you will be able to save yourself at least N500,000 per car.
Here Is the Good News:
I have created a step by step blueprint that walks you through my simple 5-step process for importing cars from the US at a cut cost price.
This blueprint takes you by the hand and shows you what to do step by step from finding the car you want to buy, paying for it and getting the car delivered to your house in Nigeria.
INTRODUCING:
The Cut Cost Car Importation Blueprint
This blueprint​ walks you through everything you need to know from A-Z about buying fairly used cars from the US and getting it delivered to you here in Nigeria.
It also explains what you should look for when buying cars. E.g.The body of the car, the colour of the car, the price, the mileage etc – You will learn more in this report.
This report also highlights every mistake that you must avoid when buying a car from America.
As far as I am concerned, there is no other report like this anywhere in Nigeria
Inside the Cut Cost Car Importation Blueprint​,​ You Will Also Discover the Following:
You will learn the main auction sites where you can get special car deals in America and how to register with them
You will discover the ONLY 25 states where you should buy your car from in America (if you buy outside of these 25 states, you are on your own)
You will learn about the 3 types of cars that you can buy on these auction sites and which ones to avoid
You will discover the 4 types of bidding that you can use to buy these cars
You will understand how to safely make payments for the car you are buying using ATM card, wire transfer or a cashier cheque
You will discover the 3 major methods you can use to safely ship the car you bought from America down to Nigeria within 5-6 weeks
You will get the contact details of the exact shipping company in America that I have been using to ship my cars since 2011
You will discover how you can easily clear the cars you bought from the customs without having to leave the comfort of your house
How to save at least 15% off the cost of your new car by changing the kind of shipping option you choose
The single best way ever discovered to buy a car on this website... and... buy it fast!
The single best thing you must do when buying your car to avoid losing money!
A simple way to know if a car’s mileage has been tampered with (most cars with low mileages have been adjusted)
How to overcome the single most difficult aspect of buying a durable efficient car!
5 deadly mistakes most car buyers make when buying their cars and how to avoid them!
How to sell your current car fast and easily for enough money (if you want to do so)
But That Is NOT All…
When You Get this Car Importation Guide Today, You Will Also Get the Following Bonuses:
BONUS 1: 7 Car Buying Tutorials:
These 7 helpful videos walk you through:
How to search for any type of car you want
How to buy a car directly without bidding for it
How to buy cars through bidding
How to make payments
How to buy cars at auction by pre-bidding for it
How to ship your cars after buying
BONUS 2: How to Buy Extra Cheap Salvage Cars & Remodel them Into Clean Cars
Salvage cars are cars that have been damaged and are therefore sold for extra cheap prices. And the custom duties on such cars are lower too.
You could buy a salvage car, ship it to Nigeria and remodel it.
Many of the cars that car dealers sell are salvaged cars that have been remodeled.
While a clean car can cost N1.5m in total, a salvage car of the same make can arrive at N1.2m after remodeling, thereby helping you to save some extra money.
This bonus report is about how you can take advantage of these salvage cars.
BONUS 3: My Personal Contact to Support You​
As an extra bonus, I am also going to give you my phone number and contact details to assist you when you want to go through the car buying process or when you need any extra assistance.
ONE TIME OFFER:
Right now, you can get the "Cut Cost Car Importation Blueprint" plus the special bonuses for...
N10,900 Only
whatsapp 08034471829

(1) (Reply)

HIGHLANDER TOKS 2006 Model" 3 Rolls" Available For Just #2.4M / History And All You Need To Know About The Toyota Camry / Mercedes Benz 350 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.