Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Register And Activate Your First Mobile Application - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Register And Activate Your First Mobile Application (857 Views)

How To Activate Your Online Passive Income In 2023 / Wao!african Country Release Their First Mobile Phone / Making/monetizing Your First Mobile App With Zero Coding Skills! Page 1 of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register And Activate Your First Mobile Application by chukwuebuka88(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2019
FirstBank mobile banking registration:
Step-by-step guide. (firstmobile)

I will be guiding you through in the event you encounter any challenge on how to download and and register the FirstBank mobile app. Let me also hear from you regarding any mobile banking challenges you may be facing currently. for Port Harcourt customers you can visit Abuloma branch for my direct assistance.

Technology is at its peak, and you can now do virtually every forms of transactions with your mobile phones while sitting and crossing your leg in the comfort of your home, but I wonder why some banking halls across the country still gets congested.

If you know your way, I can tell you that you will hardly be visiting the banks for most of your transactions.

I know that some folks out there still get afraid to engage in online and mobile banking, I can tell you that you should have no cause for alarm as they are very secure and makes life easier.

I will be showing you how you can enroll for FirstBank mobile banking services at the comfort of your home for free.

BENEFITS
With the FirstBank mobile banking services activated on your mobile, you can easily
1. Apply for instant loan.
2 . Check your First Bank account balance 24/7,
3. Make transfer from your account to other First Bank account holders and to any other banks.
4. You can pay different forms of bills with it,
5. You can easily top up your airtime,
6. View account statement
and you can do much more with it.

How To Download The FirstBank Mobile App

You can download the FirstBank mobile app from your phone using any of these platforms: Apple, Android and Blackberry stores. All you need do is to launch into any of these platforms, search for firstmobile and download it.

Also note that the latest version is 1.9.3.1 some devices might not support direct download u can simply share it through xender but make sure you update it often.

How To Activate The FirstBank Mobile App

Kindly follow the steps below to register for firstmobile:

Click on register.

Enter your Naira MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve card details and PIN. Tap Next.

You will receive a 5-digit One Time Password (OTP) or activation code on your Mobile number registered with FirstBank (valid Nigerian phone number).

Enter the 5-digit code in the box mark “OTP” and choose a unique (5) Five digit as your m-PIN.

Choose two (2) security questions and answers e.g the name of my village, my first primary school name.
Enter transaction PIN (4 digits) and confirm it.

The last field will ask you to enter Referral Code. Simply type TN020922 as REFERRAL CODE (note, only TN is alphabet other are numbers) then click SAVE and registration is completed.

Information!!!
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU RELEASE YOUR ATM CARD DETAILS, PIN OR INTERNET/MOBILE BANKING LOGIN DETAILS TO ANYONE EITHER ON PHONE OR EMAIL. FIRSTBANK WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR SECURITY DETAILS. BE GUIDED!!!

Best regards.

EMELOBE OBINNA

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Brand New Lenovo Laptop (plum Purple)SOLD / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Quick Sale... SOLD / Amazon Echo Show - Alexa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.