Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (92146 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Guestlander: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
The op is either color blind or retarded.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by yelinco1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sincerely, the op is right. The chopper that the vice president brought to Ondo state is yellow and the other white that led the trip (came first for surveillance) was that of the Police. As a matter of fact, all through the v.p's stay in each location of the state, the white chopper (police) keep hovering around the venue of the VP's rally. Somehow, the is right.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Akolawole(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
afroniger:

The owners of the helicopter already confirmed the incident. Should the accident have claimed lives in order for you to believe it? This sort of politics you are playing is disgusting.

How on earth can you convince the same set of people that Buhari is alive! They still believe Na Jubrin

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by 22brains(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Predator188:

so buhari is now Robin Hood ! take from the rich country and give to the poor countries.
before nko? We are giant of Africa......(ironical speech) hahahaha
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by geefasee: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
it's not Mali, it happened in kabba kogi my brother was there live
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
dancok:
like how much can i get a wallpaper?
Hello sir, it is 4500 for a roll. please add me on WhatsApp 07063397657 for pictures. Thank you
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by henrybomb(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:
So I did a little search on Google and found out that the crash scene captured actually happened in Mali on January the 22, 2019.

More evidence can be seen from the link below.

This whole thing is just suspicious. What is APC planning to gain from this?

https://www.bhaskar.com/videos/news/international/shocking-helicopter-crash-land-caught-on-camera-hd-video-361050.html
What would you gain from saying nonesense like this?
What if he is your father?
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
ivandragon:

tone down what?

you expressed an opinion & I asked a question so that further clarification can be made. I couldn't careless what pro or con party you are, that's your democratic perogative.

security protocol demands that he has access to government facilities regardless of what purpose he wants to use such for (which legal reason of course).

if he purposely decided to use a private charter service, while not illegal, it raises concern.

again, recall that this is the 2nd air mishap the VP has been associated with. it calls for concern...

RoyalPriesthuud:

There's no need to save face, he is a state asset so long as he's still the VP, even when he's going to his friends birthday party, state logistics must be provided. Flying private chopper is not the normal protocol. Asking questions should not be demonized just because election is near. He is the VP.

Hmm. just learnt something new. I actually thought campaigns are an exception.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by ivandragon: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
ikennaf1:

no.

it is what he is entitled to by virtue of the office he holds.

he might decide to forgo such protocol to an extent, but that in itself raises concerns about what's really going on within the presidency.

furthermore, this is the 2nd chopper accident the VP is having within the last 6-8 months.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by deomelo: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Be like me, never take lying, crooked and fraudulent Igbos seriously, just ridicule and make fun of them like I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
ivandragon:

no.

it is what he is entitled to by virtue of the office he holds.

he might decide to forgo such protocol to an extent, but that in itself raises concerns about what's really going on within the presidency.

furthermore, this is the 2nd chopper accident the VP is having within the last 6-8 months.
Then it means the VP is avoiding someone or some people, and that entity is really on the chase.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by fredoooooo: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
madridguy:
Wailers and their usual crying grin grin grin

Won ma ke ku ni
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

Hello sir, it is 4500 for a roll. please add me on WhatsApp 07063397657 for pictures. Thank you
have sent message on whatsapp
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Dollabiz: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
everything is now fake in.naija
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Obascoetubi: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips02:

the owner of the heli can be an accomplice to the whole thing. This is not politics. Nigerians demand the truth.
i have new video which is not same as the one u posted above
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
dancok:
have sent message on whatsapp
Ok
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by dapillar: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Agbotikuyor007(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oga you lied is not a military helicopter,check it from APC NEWS on your FBK before you give people wrong impression even the people of Kabba was shouting se o ti jade meaning (hope he has come out) always get your fact before you jump to conclusion and spreading rumour.I blaming Nairaland admin for moving this scrap to front page.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by ddeola: 2:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerian politicians are liars ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by CaptVerida(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2019
If you check the Statement issued by the operators of the Helicopter u'll see there that they said the helicopter was a Augusta Westland 139. Now a simple expo the AW139 has conventional tail rotor blade but the chopper in the video has Fenstron type tail rotors.. I must say I stand with the OP this video is FAKE!!!
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by tilesworld1: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Did you visit the scene of the clash and there was no crashed chopper?
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Sirkolly82(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Don't get it twisted! APC/Government did not release this video. They never said this was the video of the crash. An Unknown person released this video online as the crash. Next time when you are doing 'research', please do it extensively.

naijapips02:
So I did a little search on Google and found out that the crash scene captured actually happened in Mali on January the 22, 2019.

More evidence can be seen from the link below.

This whole thing is just suspicious. What is APC planning to gain from this?

https://www.bhaskar.com/videos/news/international/shocking-helicopter-crash-land-caught-on-camera-hd-video-361050.html
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Langtan: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
I really don't blame Nigerians thinking this is politics or not , becox all politicians do is fooling people for their own ambition, even the so called churches has join them, they perform fake miracles like this is Bollywood, think about it only Nigerian pastors perform miracles..so why won't people mistake VP for skibi etc..?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Langtan: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerians should stay awake and trust no pastors or daddy's blah blah blah..our youths are jobless yet churches raise money to build luxury churches " like-God will hire the buildings at end time" churches would buy your facility house if care is not taken ..why don't they help Nigeria creating avenue for jobs and free education for less privilege..? with all that money they build big churches with, buy private jets etc..Now they suddenly became politicians because God's power isn't enough, they now need political powers for their own interest..PASTORS TOO CAN FOOL PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN AMBITIONS !!! ATTENTION !!!!!
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Rothendella: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
am totally disappointed that anybody would actually thought or believed that this crash is fabricated or not true, you people should know that there were people in the community where it happened though I was not in the stadium when it happened but videos of the crash uptill the moment the VP was brought out of the crash chopper abound on Facebook and even this morning the chopper was still right there in the stadium under guard by the Nigeria police as investigation is still ongoing so desist from saying it is a PR operation
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by 99strike(m): 3:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Guy u sit with ur lazy ass call that crash fake! Well ur research should be in st augustine kabba kogi state or ask any uniform man that serve in kogi that if he was in his house on off duty when it happen what was his order? Guy if u re not in kabba obajana lokoja road you're wrong or better still call anyone in lokoja to gist you the security lock down on FMC if u like call redeem church Grace land kabba lokoja road to inform ur wrong, bias and foolish brain. That is if u still they stupid to travel to kabba, mumu deceiving himself with Internet research. Come sha na ur proof be that.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by J4justice: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2019
I overheard a Yoruba language being spoken in the video background. Do Mali also speak Yoruba language?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by Biodun556(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
afroniger:

The owners of the helicopter already confirmed the incident. Should the accident have claimed lives in order for you to believe it? This sort of politics you are playing is disgusting.

That helicopter shown is military fighter jet its not the one used by Osinbajo. A closer look also revealed that it is not Nigerian.
Re: Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
ikennaf1:

No it's not. There are two problems here though.
1. The fact that only two of the presidential helis are working.
2. The President taking both away when there's just two and both of them need to take a trip.

The President can't sit in two helis at a time, meaning aides are the ones flying in the second. Is the VP's life now worth less than that of Presidential assistants? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.