Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,439 members, 7,801,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

4realwoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realwoman's Profile / 4realwoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:28am On May 16, 2023
Temtemmie:
The lord has remembered I and my family...
My boy is here...he was delivered some mins to 1 this morning at 3.6 kg and with little tear...
I wish all other mamas safe delivery
Congratulations to you ma'am

1 Like

Properties / Re: Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution by 4realwoman: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
spyder880:

This quote is damn too low, I dont know what this guy is quoting for but there is no way in this world he can do a German floor with only 35 bags of cement for a double flat! Something in the region of 150-160 bags for a 4'' thick slab. And to use only 25 bags of cement to cast the blinding of a double flat foundation is laughable. Ask this guy to clarify how he plans to do this.
Please can i chat you up for estimate of building a 4 flats? thank you
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

With joy in my heart and a heart full of gratitude to God I receive the Barton from Team October cappo and welcome us all to our month...
We bless God cos our long awaited month of testimony is here. I pray as you all walk to the delivery room this month none shall return empty handed in Jesus, you shall all return with your bundle of testimony.

For those of us that Ported,the Almighty will continue to keep us and our babies in Jesus name.
I am also glad to announce the birth of Mama Opsycal prince, she already declared the floor open with ease.

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA seen)
Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess kiss kiss kiss
Agriculture / Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by 4realwoman: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Trippleblessing:

Please what's your WhatsApp number.
This is his whatsApp number 08032777272

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by 4realwoman: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2022
shariff84:
when you pay money we send it to you,if they reach they will call you.
Do you deliver to Ajah Lagos?
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Chili89:

Present Cappo!!
Birth Alert!!
My baby boy landed today 12/10/2022
Via Elective CS.
I'm still recovering
Congratulations
Family / Re: Re: My Daughter Invading The Privacy Of Me And Wife by 4realwoman: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
peacefulhome:
I think parents should create time to watch Supernanny episode . Most of their video teaches parent on how best to handle most parental issues as.
How far?longest time sis, let me go and search and follow the page. thank you kiss kiss
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 4realwoman: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
possessor1:
I got PPR request today! Jesus did it for me!
Congratulations

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Godmother:
Chai, this is so scary. This is the main reason I've been putting off doing it. Just wish I could bet a lab that would agree to anesthesia.
You can take paracetamol 30min before the time if you are very scared but most inportancely be calm and do the breathing in and out. it will really help you alot

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Godmother:

Mama, God will answer you soonest in Jesus name. Let other experienced mamas it mouth. I just joined this thread recently, so don't know much.

Please, I wanted to find out about that HSG test. I heard it's quite painful. Is there a way one can do it under anesthetics?
Good morning ma'am, its painful to some and not painful to some but what i advice you to do is to be calm and if you by any chance feel any pain just do the normal breath in and breath out and before you know it you are done.
See it as them cleaning the place for your babies to come.
Stay bless and please remove anything fear from your mind and focus on the bright side.
if i can do it, am sure their is no one that cannot do it cos i dey fear pain no be small.
Baby dust to you and all our wonderful mamas here.
stay blessed
one love

Read this post below, you might find it helpful
https://www.nairaland.com/2707015/thoughts-feelings#57514175
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Towerofgrace:
Moje l'ope
Moje Baba l'ope oo
Nigbati mo ro ise iyanu Baba l'aye mi
Mo ri wipe
Mo je Jesu mi lope repete

Mamas my golden sonshine, my rainbow after 7years storm of ttc has arrived via emergency CS
DOB 15th March
EDD 29th March

BS later

See what the Lord has done !!!
See what the Lord has done !!!
What we waited for has come to pass
See what the Lord has done!!!

Cc cappo Kokaiye
congratulations mama, am so happy for you.
Indeed what God cannot do does not exist.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 4realwoman: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Hello ooooO!

Àrá ìlé èbàmí yóóóÓ, i just got my PPR!

See me this time yesterday dEy ask about and complain about emails..., uhm nawah oO.

Canada mehhhn.

I dEy come abEg!
Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 4realwoman: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
@gala123, thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 4realwoman: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Eddy4400:
I did send a webform to expedite application plus an email to IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca in the old application but that didn't yield anything, so I just completed the new application (no email or webform sent)

See response for old application webform if that helps:

"We have received your request for a written authorization under the travel restrictions exemptions.

Please note that IRCC will only issue written authorization to an applicant who holds a valid Canadian travel document (i.e. electronic travel authorization [eTA] or visitor visa). Based on our review of your enquiry and the information in our system, we can confirm that your application for a visitor visa is in our processing queue. However, since you do not yet have a valid Canadian travel document, we are unable to process your request for an exemption to the Canadian travel restrictions. As such, your request will not be processed.

While we are unable to provide an update on the processing of your visitor visa application, please note that if you applied before September 7, 2021 and need to travel to Canada now for one of the following reasons, we recommend that you submit a new application through the IRCC portal. If you require written authorization, your request will be processed as part of your new visa application."
Please can someone with pending tourist visa application be able to apply for study visa?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 4realwoman: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2021
childgodly:
I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT REQUEST I CAN’T BREATHE OH MY GOD!!!
congratulations
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 4realwoman: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
MrMay8:
hello guys am currently filling the passport form online and am seeing select epassport. please is this the correct passport. although it seems to be the only option coming up
please have you gone for capturing? And how did it go? Thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
amr12:

Thanks
You are welcome
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
amr12:

Hi, please help confirm if they are currently giving second dose of the vaccine.

Does anyone knows where I can take second dose of COVID-19 vaccine in lagos. Tomorrow is the last day for me base on my flight date.
just called now to confirm and the lady I spoke to said they stopped since June and waiting to start another one soon.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriptune:
Hello everyone, I just did my medicals. Please how can I upload my e medical sheet.

Secondly, where can I get the COVID vaccine close to Ajah ?
check badore health center

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
enque:
BA...
My baby girl is here 23/7/21
ELCS at 38 weeks
Weighing 3.2kg and black like her papa grin
congrats mama, welcome to your princess
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
whyworryPH:
Lol. I understand. My regards to the boys. Just apply extra caution to the withdrawal method.
I will. Thanks
Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
whyworryPH:

Lol. I understand. My regards to the boys. Just apply extra caution to the withdrawal method.
I will. Thanks

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
whyworryPH:
Oh my cappo! Good to hear from you. Thank you so much for your wishes. Ermm...are you back too grin? See me nah, the thing do me like movie. Not funny on my part rara
Dooh the Lord is your strength mama. I never ready to come back for now oo.
With all this withdrawal method wey dey fail so, i no come know weda i dey safe so oo.

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
whyworryPH:
Hello teamie. I have been hiding cos mehn, I didn't plan coming back to pregnancy tread so soon. As withdrawal method don fail me, I'm now on my third missionary journey with a one year old tagging along.

It is well o. Mine is sleep wants to embarrass me everywhere. I also get dizzy but it doesn't last. And my love for carbohydrates now no be here. I can eat rice straight for a week and still not get tired. Something I was curtailing before now.

I pray for a smooth journey for all of us in Jesus name, amen.
congratulations my 2020 teamie, wish you stress-free and happy bumping.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4realwoman: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2021
I call him the King of Kings
The first and the last
The mighty one in battle
The one who is and is to come
The One and only true God
The one who sees the end from the beginning
The unchangeable changer
The bright and morning star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 80 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.