Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State (37788 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Pictured With Clergymen / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Dpharisee: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
That boy is the epitome of failure of governance, Osinbajo should not endorse him sad

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by 2special(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
as a redeem pastor maybe he is also fasting couple with the stress of traveling and campaigning.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Queseda: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:
The self acclaimed VP sitting with the worst governor Nigeria has ever had.

A man that can pay salaries for months.Many civil servants and retirees dying daily due to poverty.

Many doctors resigning on daily basis.

So I ask,as a VP,you still want people of Kogi to still vote for this bloody opportunist?

I hope you learn from your crash experience yesterday and do the needful.

Nigerians are in pains.Nothin is working in this country.
All you do is to roam about few weeks to election with your vote buying Tradermoni,isn't that a shame and slap on your personality.

FYI,posterity will judge you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@bolded,
i)what was working before in the country that stopped working in the present administration?
ii) which is better - withdraw money from the treasury few weeks to elections and share it to Kings and a few privileged individuals or share money which was passed in the budget for the purpose it was appropriated to those who are deserving of the money?
It's unfortunate PDP have used the illusion of truth to deceive a vast majority of Nigerian youths. Most have lost their ability to reason like rational beings, it's sad

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Laptoplyfestyle: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
bender79:
Osinbajo looks tired he should take it easy. I don't think buhari stresses himself as much as he does.

very very tired he definitely needs a break
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Naajjii: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
id911:
I'm still wondering how the unelected Governor of Kogi called Yahaya Bello is going to win election for second term when Okun and Igala are against him.

You are right but that does not take away the fact that Kogi is for Buhari, Next level while Bello is Last level in Kogi

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Can't this pastor help us ask Yeye Bello why Kogites are suffering?

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
baba no dey bother go church again ooo
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by onward4life(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Any Apc member that did not vote for yahya Ben Lo onto 4+4 come next year!

Yu will not deceased angry well

Let's call a zombie a zombie

Same way next year
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Kayleb001(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oh, Papa Osibanjo!
Have you not read?
What relationship hath Light with darkness?
Doth not the Bible say that "Evil communication corrupts good manners"?
Knowest thou not that the man with whom thou communest is evil? Is it not him that doeth terrible things to the kogites, is it not the mischievious man that witholdeth the wages of the poor?
Oh, Papa Osibanjo!
Doth thou befriend an evil doer because of politics, oh Papa!
I hope Papa advised him `well-well' sha, coz the road wey GYB face so, na road to hell.
Btw, Papa Osibanjo i still Love you!
#Onimisi
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Afonja007: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Am in Nigeria for a month and now I respect white people more from what seeing ,from Lagos to onitsha everywhere is litterd with nylons plastics from ph to enugu the same thing my question is how do western world keep there country clean with 24/7 eletric 24/7 water can someone explain to me ?no wonder white people don't allways have billions in their account they use it to service things in their coutries ,see portharcout people are shouting ph ph what is there ?everywhere in Nigeria supposed to be leveld with bulldozers then we start afrash again,everything plastic in Nigeria supposed to be banned untill we find solution to nylons apart from nylon for bread

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by KunleyY19(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
osuofia2:
Useless Governor, osinbajo is a scam.. Imagine what the office of the president has been reduced to...sharing 10k and visiting market , a whole professor of law,

Why the shout abt TraderMoni is not saraki that passed it
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by KunleyY19(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
osuofia2:
Useless Governor, osinbajo is a scam.. Imagine what the office of the president has been reduced to...sharing 10k and visiting market , a whole professor of law,

And Mind you he hasn't been sharing money from hand to hand

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by tonyzeal(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
I will strongly advise Osibanjo to use God is good motors while returning to abuja.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by osuofia2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
KunleyY19:

And Mind you he hasn't been sharing money from hand to hand
Which saraki? so because saraki did it , it is justifiable abi, - so sharing trader money is now the official function of the VP, when there are more important economic decisions to be made...
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Viking007(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:
The self acclaimed VP sitting with the worst governor Nigeria has ever had.

A man that can pay salaries for months.Many civil servants and retirees dying daily due to poverty.

Many doctors resigning on daily basis.

So I ask,as a VP,you still want people of Kogi to still vote for this bloody opportunist?

I hope you learn from your crash experience yesterday and do the needful.

Nigerians are in pains.Nothin is working in this country.
All you do is to roam about few weeks to election with your vote buying Tradermoni,isn't that a shame and slap on your personality.

FYI,posterity will judge you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just very sad. That Kogi state in particular is in shambles. Whenever I pass through that state I just SMH.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by stineb1: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tunasco4u:
I will gladly vote Alh Muhammad Buhari grin grin grin but I can't vote yahaya Bello even if I was begged to vote for him NO I won't,he loves owing salaries undecided undecided
There are birds of thesame feathers.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Buffalo2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
He no dey go church again?
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by KunleyY19(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
osuofia2:

Which saraki? so because saraki did it , it is justifiable abi, - so sharing trader money is now the official function of the VP, when there are more important economic decisions to be made...

Baba It was passed by the house...
Had It been govt has been carrying out various purposeful social intervention programmes we would have been better off a bit...
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by osuofia2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
KunleyY19:

Baba It was passed by the house...
Had It been govt has been carrying out various purposeful social intervention programmes we would have been better off a bit...
To you this is the best way of sharing Abacha refund loot from Swizz bank? When the economy is in shamble
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
People just drop dead and they say...and he wasn't sick oh!

You just had a crash land, no bed rest, no extensive check ups, no cancellation of schedules.

Your blood pressure is high, you don't know if you have internal bleeding or trauma inside. Naija sha
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by meccuno: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Governor of Kogi state doesnt know what plans are being hatched to remove him from Office. i hope he enjoys his last days as governor.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by mathy2p2: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
I hate this idiot called Bello.
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by Ndkings1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
The most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State by CaptainFM1: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na VP dey run around for Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.