Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month (620 Views)

Abba Kyari Flown To US To Meet FBI / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month by khalidx: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
After series of tweet and counter tweets over mr. Monday the father of the baby � who have a hole �️ in the heart who was alleged to have absconded with 70 million donation.
KBK has cleared the Air on the issue and he said the baby � will be flown to Dubai this month
See photos

Re: Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month by adorablepepple(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month by Laryne(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
He should do what he thinks is best for his son. Yet, should remember that he owe the public accountability since he ran to them in distress.
Re: Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month by sunbilor(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Laryne:
He should do what he thinks is best for his son. Yet, should remember that he owe the public accountability since he ran to them in distress.
I will be happy to see that child live a normal life
Re: Update: Baby Beniah Will Be Flown To Dubai This Month by Laryne(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
sunbilor:
I will be happy to see that child live a normal life

I share in the same hope with you, nothing more I desire than to see the child lead a normal. We all deserve a chance at life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Men Killed By Cultist In Delta / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman (photo) / SARS Reformed! See New Rules Of Engagement &numbers To Call In Case Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.