Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids (25596 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by billbonesmd(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yawns. One-sided report.
Next...
bigtt76:
Sad ....why hold a woman's hair when fighting her angry angry angry coward man! Running away with your kids to go kill them or what? I don't understand how some men think though undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by billbonesmd(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
And the Angel with money cried during the beating...
tete7000:
Now, one can understand why the woman ran away. A beast without money will be a torment to whoever lives with him...

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by billbonesmd(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Loud it again for those at the back..
Our innocent women
Akuruoulo:

Clap for yourself
Womens comments only force me to believe they are always at fault in every violence issue

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by billbonesmd(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lame.. Next pls
SAMBARRY:
you're lucky I wasn't part of the audience of your likes forming mike Tyson with a woman. I will just silently leave the crowd,pick my phone and call the necessary agencies to pick your a55 to the rightful place where it belongs

What I now usually find amazing is that those men locked behind bars for dv like this,when they see their fellow mike Tyson for prison ,they simmer and turn to cold water.

Meanwhile all those men using provocation as an excuse for violence, you know how many times police and soldier don misbehave with you on the road when they stop your car and start asking for ridiculous things,why you no vex come out of your car to start engaging them in violence?

1 Like

Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by realpoacher(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:
you're lucky I wasn't part of the audience of your likes forming mike Tyson with a woman. I will just silently leave the crowd,pick my phone and call the necessary agencies to pick your a55 to the rightful place where it belongs

What I now usually find amazing is that those men locked behind bars for dv like this,when they see their fellow mike Tyson for prison ,they simmer and turn to cold water.

Meanwhile all those men using provocation as an excuse for violence, you know how many times police and soldier don misbehave with you on the road when they stop your car and start asking for ridiculous things,why you no vex come out of your car to start engaging them in violence?

We will start taking you seriously the day you start defending men who are victims of domestic violence too on this site
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Yuceeluv(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin Na u no get sense my dear.

...All these 'angels' on social media.

Like if u were there, you would go near the fight...loud mouths like yours always do worse when it comes to situations like this.

XhosaNostra:

If a guy was beating you like that, wouldn't you want someone to intervene & get him away from you? Be like you no get sense grin

The spectators are as wrong as him. How could they stand there & watch this guy beat up a woman like that? Bunch of sniveling weasels!
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Yuceeluv(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Believe what you see on social media at your own peril.

Because he went broke INDEED!

Pity your present networth and leave my future hubby outta this.

paroh137:

I get it that you want to take sides with the woman, because you are one yourself. But can you people be objective for once? How can someone run with my four kids for months and I'll see her and leave her alone? Fam she must produce those kids or we both die there. And you're saying it's okay that she left because the man went broke? Jesus Christ. I honestly pity the man you'll marry.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin Na u no get sense my dear.

...All these 'angels' on social media.

Like if u were there, you would go near the fight...loud mouths like yours always do worse when it comes to situations like this.

1st of all there're men there & I'm a woman. Obviously I cannot take on a man on my own, but another man can. This is not about being an "angel", but doing the right thing or using common sense. When two people are fighting, most people's natural instinct/reaction would be to separate them, to find common ground.

My question still stands, btw.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
billbonesmd:
Lame.. Next pls
o puleaseee get lost.you have been noticed
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
realpoacher:

We will start taking you seriously the day you start defending men who are victims of domestic violence too on this site
lmaoooo its none of my business whether you take me seriously or not.my point has been made and that settles it
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
The man should be arrested.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:

Sambarry, I seem to think you are a woman.
Well, look at it here. If a soldier or police is behaving stupid etc, the husband man will not really be provoked to fight such a person. There has to be a cause for the fighting. The missing element here is that, on a normal day, the husband man could harldy care less about police, army. He is not emotionally connected to them. He has nothing to lose. Infact, it is easier for him to walk away and look for fine things to please his sense, food, flower, tv whatever. To run will be sweeting him, more and more instead of engaging.

Now for the woman, she is his wife. He paid dowrey, went to church, toasted and invested a lot of emotions into her. Emotions are difficult for men to express. But he selected this one particular woman and invested his emotions into her.
When she messes up, as this Runty-run-run woman has done, it strikes him directly inside his heart. It's like he wasted his emotions investing on this woman. if he can't have her, nobody else will. Hence the bashing. It is not beating. It is bashing.
Oyibo men will not bash their messup wife, they will instead run out and sleep with other women, fornicating and destroying the home more.

Please, before you marry, remember the vows - For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. Till death do us part.

If you cannot keep and sustain those vows, please honour the sactity of marriage and find your level. It is not by force. It is not a play.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
alizma:
this is very bad of the man and I hope appreciate authority will catch up with him on this.
having said that, ladies should also try to understand that men have feelings too. imagine how lonely he must have felt in those few months without his wife and children. women can fight to extreme to have custody of their child but they are always fast to abscond with child when there is misunderstanding in the house. they should always consider the fact that the man has feeling.
I don't know if it happens here in Nigeria, but oyibo cases, some men take custody of the children and leave the woman solo. There are cases though rare.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
surveyProf:
From the video, the said lady is strong.
And that is why the man is increasing his enery level. He will rather die fighting than allow the woman beat him.
It's a pity. The woman needs to totally STOP doing anything and faint like oyibo woman. Then the man:s eyes will open and he will seize the beating immediately.
Oyibo woman for don lie down and pretend dead even when before the man started at all.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
I really don't have much to say.

All I know is that if I have kids and they are taken away from me for that long I don't think I can survive the loneliness and depression that will result from that action smiley
I pray to God for you to bless you with the partner that will follow you to swear and keep the marriage vows'
In richer, in poorer, in sickness and health, for better for worse, till death do you part

United with you WHATEVER SITUATION LIFE BRINGS TO YOU.
Not this Runty-run-run woman that absconded the moment the man has no money.
These are the signs one looks out for in courtship well ahead of time. But couples are too much interested in sex-sex-sex they forget to monitor. They want to marry quick-quick to have sex. Or maybe, the girl is already pregnant and is shameful not to marry
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Akuruoulo:

And no man will behave like the women.
Because women are weak, that's why they think they can do anything they like and they men shouldn't do anything because they are stronger.

I spit on women and their dumb mentality. Behave yourself, and nothing will happen.

I never supported the man's beating up the wife like that. And u women always say " this is not the best way to follow the issue ", and not tell urselves the best way to not provoking one.
Useless gender
Don't marry.
Don't toast.
Don't look at any women magazine, website, anything. And keep your something inside your pant.
You are hearing me now? If you break any of these rules you will be considered as the man who could not live without the useless gender.
and stop greeting your mum, sister and aunties.
And other people's mums, sisters and aunties.
You hearing me now?
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:
I'm sure it's this kind of man an ordinary bus conductor will beat to stupor and then be forming mike Tyson with a woman
It does not compute. What business does the man have with bus conductor? N50? N200? Is that what he will fight for?
This man has 4 children and all the emotional love of the wife, which the wife took away. That is what he is beating her for. This is not N50 matter.

Well, fighting is bad. Unless you guys both agreed to do it as a sport.
This man will only be satisfied if the 4 children are taken away from the woman as well. Let her feel what he too is feeling.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by uuzba(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jeweldeprecious:
seriously, she left him, is that why she should recieve that kind of beating, looking at these pictures one would think he/she is watching heavy weight championship wrestling.
Pray it never happens to you. You may breakdown mentally. We can all form super scientists here untill it happens to us.
Do you know that each and every day, God pust us in thesame situation that Adam and Eve passed through?
Don't do this bad thing. Ok? Then He disappears leaving you alone to do your runs. Devil comes to drag your attention to that bad thing. Try it na? Nothing will happen. Forget God.
You now do it and FALL even more than Eve. God now come back and ask? Kilode?
You now be hiding because, You have sinned! You betrayed His trust. Devil pick race.
We are all tested exactly like Adam and Eve.
Don't blame the man or woman. Pray for them. Pray also that you don't fall to this type of temptation.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Goldmaxx(f): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2019
porshie:
what happened to his balls?just squash one and see him die in pains

rubbish

he is showing off his fighting skills on woman but if he hits the street and a common street guy corners him he will be pleading like a beggar

see your face like expired fufu..
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by SAMBARRY: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2019
uuzba:

It does not compute. What business does the man have with bus conductor? N50? N200? Is that what he will fight for?
This man has 4 children and all the emotional love of the wife, which the wife took away. That is what he is beating her for. This is not N50 matter.

Well, fighting is bad. Unless you guys both agreed to do it as a sport.
This man will only be satisfied if the 4 children are taken away from the woman as well. Let her feel what he too is feeling.
so violence is the way forward abi? Violence is the only way to manage a crisis? Do you think at all? Ok so after the violent brawl and his display of violence, did she bring back the kids or say where they're? Even if he was right (hypothetically speaking) he has ruined everything with violence. If the matter becomes a court case,the man has just successfully and easily given the attorney of the woman what to use against him. E.g she ran away from hone because he is violent and that kind of home isn't safe for her and the kids,he is to temperamental,if she didn't run with the kids,there's a high possibility of him killing his wife and kids,she ran away for safety etc...every matter should not degenerate to violence because violence is like starting a fire.you don't know how far it will escalate to.moreover if he saw her,couldn't he have tried to convince her to sit and talk about the matter? The man just shot himself in the foot and played into the gallery
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by SAMBARRY: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2019
uuzba:

Sambarry, I seem to think you are a woman.
Well, look at it here. If a soldier or police is behaving stupid etc, the husband man will not really be provoked to fight such a person. There has to be a cause for the fighting. The missing element here is that, on a normal day, the husband man could harldy care less about police, army. He is not emotionally connected to them. He has nothing to lose. Infact, it is easier for him to walk away and look for fine things to please his sense, food, flower, tv whatever. To run will be sweeting him, more and more instead of engaging.

Now for the woman, she is his wife. He paid dowrey, went to church, toasted and invested a lot of emotions into her. Emotions are difficult for men to express. But he selected this one particular woman and invested his emotions into her.
When she messes up, as this Runty-run-run woman has done, it strikes him directly inside his heart. It's like he wasted his emotions investing on this woman. if he can't have her, nobody else will. Hence the bashing. It is not beating. It is bashing.
Oyibo men will not bash their messup wife, they will instead run out and sleep with other women, fornicating and destroying the home more.

Please, before you marry, remember the vows - For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. Till death do us part.

If you cannot keep and sustain those vows, please honour the sactity of marriage and find your level. It is not by force. It is not a play.
I hate that he paid her dowry line.... This is one of the reasons I'm very anti dowry. Once you lot pay dowry your entitlement mentality increases.na dog you buy abi na slave you buy? Do you think violence or possessiveness is endearing? Its a turn off and yes I'm a woman!
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Sierusvirus(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Clap for yourself
Womens comments only force me to believe they are always at fault in every violence issue
Don’t mind the useless girl, how on earth will she run away with the mans children. Women really don’t know the meaning of this traditional wedding stuff.
Once a man pays a ladies dowry, the children automatically bears the mans surname and totally belongs to him.
“ The useless girls needs sense”
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
uuzba:

I pray to God for you to bless you with the partner that will follow you to swear and keep the marriage vows'
In richer, in poorer, in sickness and health, for better for worse, till death do you part

United with you WHATEVER SITUATION LIFE BRINGS TO YOU.
Not this Runty-run-run woman that absconded the moment the man has no money.
These are the signs one looks out for in courtship well ahead of time. But couples are too much interested in sex-sex-sex they forget to monitor. They want to marry quick-quick to have sex. Or maybe, the girl is already pregnant and is shameful not to marry

Amen bro. Thanks for the prayers smiley
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by paroh137(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Believe what you see on social media at your own peril.

Because he went broke INDEED!

Pity your present networth and leave my future hubby outta this.

I'll never understand why trolls like you assume everyone on Nairaland is poor. I sincerely hope you don't alienate your helper one day with this your attitude. Stay safe Yucee.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Akuruoulo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sierusvirus:

Don’t mind the useless girl, how on earth will she run away with the mans children. Women really don’t know the meaning of this traditional wedding stuff.
Once a man pays a ladies dowry, the children automatically bears the mans surname and totally belongs to him.
“ The useless girls needs sense”

That's my guy.
But she is a woman shaaaa. They reason equally
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Akuruoulo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
uuzba:

Don't marry.
Don't toast.
Don't look at any women magazine, website, anything. And keep your something inside your pant.
You are hearing me now? If you break any of these rules you will be considered as the man who could not live without the useless gender.
You hearing me now?

Who is this one?
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Akuruoulo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
uuzba:

Don't marry.
Don't toast.
You hearing me now?

Don't you know that you can be useless and still love urself ?
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Yuceeluv(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
When u come @ me with a b*tchy attitude, its only normal I dish out same. Rest assured that someone who writes me off indirectly or otherwise can never ever be my helper.

paroh137:

I'll never understand why trolls like you assume everyone on Nairaland is poor. I sincerely hope you don't alienate your helper one day with this your attitude. Stay safe Yucee.
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by Belteshazzar1: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Noooo it is not good no mattet what happend A man is not supposed to touch his wife in the name of beating her noo it is abnormal
God is not Happy
Re: Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids by porshie(f): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Goldmaxx:
see your face like expired fufu..

is this all you can offer? Try and upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught In UK Sham Marriage / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.