Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience (3232 Views)

Lunch Date Experience / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by martyns303(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
I had to start this topic so u'll can share. Mine was this girl i meet right here on NL, we exchanged e-mail and soon we'r chating on yahoo n FB, we exchanged numbers and i was calling almost every day. I had to attend this event and i needed a female companion, i told my GF she can't come while i'd made arrangement to go pick up this NL girl. I have meet 2 NL girls, and i'd invited both on occasions, but this one (of the two) was something else, no effense but the girl was so ugly i had 2 come up with a lie 2 discharge myself and i'd never called after then. Also there's this show on radio where u can make a request on the presenters FB page if u need a GF of just a friend, i made my request with rythme 93.7, presenter valentine ohu FB wall, if u check u may still see my request. Well so this chick called me up and days later we hanged out, she was average looking, just as i'd requested that i need her as just friend. But i noticed this girl was receiving calls like crazy or like she works for a network company, we were at a fastfood outlet. At d end i gave her 2gs for TP, d following day she called me up requesting for 5gs, then another 5 days later. Then it hit me, this is what she do, call up guys on request shows and make money outta them. This babe have played me for a sap. U may learn from my mistakes and others from yours if u share. PS

3 Likes

Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by slex(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked poster you lucky ooo, but surely you should have known 2Gs on a first day is not appropriate. You made her feel you had money to throw about .
You dont start giving out stuffs until the 2nd day but its cool sha for the Tfare i mean.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by 1105(f): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2010
Now children
I hope you enjoyed his story,

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MA shocked shocked,

The aim of the story is:

child 1,, we should not trust strangers,

Thats good,

Put your hands up for him,

Now olu (cork) if you find yourself in this situation what would you do:

olu(cork)---Aunty i would never find myself in this situation,1st cos i wont give a lady money without nyashing her
2nd, I wont go on a blind internet date cos thats why we have FB et-al
3rd, this poster is a complete Dundee and as 12large would say when he called aloy+emaka a fool for refusing 2 bed his GF's mom, this poster is another ADAMU Mohammed,

Now thats Good,

Put your hands more for him,

@Topic:
And the aim of this story is what,
To disgrace the feminine race or what
This is what you get by hanging out with gurls who use chewing stick as bubble gum even during the afternoons,

Mscheww,  angry
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by philip0906(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
Sharpdia angry angry
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by 1105(f): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
Look @ this fool~
Have u missed your period again~
undecided undecided
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by philip0906(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

^^
Look @ this fool~
Have u missed your period again~
undecided undecided
commot my front. . .ur head dey block road angry angry
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by 1105(f): 12:43am On Aug 20, 2010
^^
grin grin grin add the shut to the up,
let me know by the tyme ure done playing with your dada~ grin
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by philip0906(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

^^
grin grin grin add the shut to the up,
let me know by the tyme ure done playing with your dada~ grin

ok i'm done. . .u go gree commot ya head 4 road now? grin
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by googles: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

ok i'm done. . .u go gree commot ya head 4 road now? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Tosinville(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2010
190, nice joke, man lol
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2010
this story was messed up!
didn't you say you talked on FB and Yahoo? didn't you see her pictures? if you already thought she was ugly, why did you then go on ahead to ask her out and then find a reason to discharge her?
and you already said you have a GF and still went out snooping?
what a dog!
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by phemmy88(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2010
Oops! No ves abeg*
BTW ; you sound like his girlfriend.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by THEAMAKA(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2010
phemmy88:

Oops! No ves abeg*
BTW ; you sound like his girlfriend.
because what he did was wrong?

*now i remember why i stopped posting in this section. people think someone is always getting personal.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Dark1(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

this story was messed up!
didn't you say you talked on FB and Yahoo? didn't you see her pictures? if you already thought she was ugly, why did you then go on ahead to ask her out and then find a reason to discharge her?
and you already said you have a GF and still went out snooping?
what a dog!

THE AMAKA:

because what he did was wrong?

*now i remember why i stopped posting in this section. people think someone is always getting personal.

Of-course, u're taking it waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too personal! grin You should know, not everyone put up a pic on their profile not just on NL, same goes for YIM & FB.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Omolola1(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2010
i cant help but laugh at d poster~ givin her money on d 1st date is not only stupid but spiritual. okija, u are at work~
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by thweraja10: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2010
Mine was crazy i met this little chick on africhat. We started calling each other. We were like lovers. I realise she had a low configuration so i wanna upgrade her. I never knew she don fall in love even without seeing me.

She is responsible but she is always a victim of heart break.

So in order to encourage her i decided to woo her. And the next thing she started crying that i should have told her all this while. That she waited for me for 4 months and she does not want to double date.

I was so shocked that i dont even know what to do, Men girls can so sooooo funny at times.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Omolola1(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2010
chai! u wicked o~
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by okenwa(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2010
@ poster
mine was more painful,it has thought me never to be TRUST WOMEN, i never cheated the women-race, but my HONESTY has being thrown to the dust.
we meet on fb, her name is NKIRU GLORIA OKEKE, she claims to be a virgin and a doctor at gwagwalada hospital. i creadited her account with 15k to enable her travel down to lagos. she has fake numbers, never called to thank me for the money, and later did not show up. i am a sincere person but met the wrong person.
NLs pls i don't want comments on this one, but just learn from it and to forgive
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by thweraja10: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2010
@ poster
mine was more painful,it has thought me never to be TRUST WOMEN, i never cheated the women-race, but my HONESTY has being thrown to the dust.
we meet on fb, her name is NKIRU GLORIA OKEKE, she claims to be a virgin and a doctor at gwagwalada hospital. i creadited her account with 15k to enable her travel down to lagos. she has fake numbers, never called to thank me for the money, and later did not show up. i am a sincere person but met the wrong person.
NLs pls i don't want comments on this one, but just learn from it and to forgive

Maga don pay shout haleluyah ooooooo
Mugu don pay shout haleluyah eeeeeee
haleluyah
haleluyah
haleluyah

Im just singing oooo

1 Like

Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by okenwa(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^^ not only singing
u can even cry
it does'nt take any thing from me other my sincerity to her.
i am better of
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
sowee~
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by thweraja10: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ Okenwa i understand but you dont just dish out money, and i trust if na man ask you no go give
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by oneking(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ol boy don't mind them, i bet you must be a good guy to give away such cash
after all givers don't lark. Keep it up, you can never tell, you might meet your
miss right by being generouse
grin grin grin
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Jaideyone(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
okenwa u be real mungun o grin
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by snthesis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
okenwa:

@ poster

Eyah- and wen d guy turns bad- u girls wud always wonder y.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by 1105(f): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
okenwa make i ask u 1 question,
why u send her that money
for her 2 come see u and then what else~
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by double08(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
share your experience and not insult each other

@poster sorry sha
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by martyns303(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
@190. as much as u find this hard to believe, it is true. i swear it. u can get on FB, search for 'valentine ohu' he is a presenter for rythme 93.7, on his wall u will see the request i made, my name is harry martyns.
@slex. my bros! its like i had much , but the thing commercial vehicles dn't take the route to the fastfood joint we went to, so she had to take a drop, and i had to pay for her coming and going back. more so u can't just give her precisely d fare.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by adagz01(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ALL Mugu will always.i bet this nkiru okeke must be a NLder.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by adagz01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ALL Mugu will always.i bet this nkiru okeke must be a NLder.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by hothead(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2010
blind dates a for those who enjoy intrigue. cool angry grin cheesy wink
If your not man enough; don't bother. You can meet anyone and anything.  cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked
When I was younger, i loved to talk on the phone a lot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i still do
getting babes numbers from my friends and calling them up was my formula. (my dad was really strict so i hardly could go anywhere)
Anyways connecting with babes on the phone became so easy for me advantages of a smooth voice with a touch of fresh boy accent  cool cool
and we always ended up arranging hook ups,  There were times i met really ugly ones
but i always remained calm cuz the physical i realized early is just WASH.
I dug deep to find abilities and leveraged on those abilities. Like i remember one babe like that, she was ugly men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but her hand writing was the best writing ever, i got her to copy my school notes for me cuz i never liked to write in class,  tongue tongue and the babe used to copy it with a lot of enthusiasm cos she liked me. Fine boy with a fresh p! 

So generally, Soooji cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Bossbitch(f): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2010
geez, am i d first girl to actually yan

there was this guy i hd ben tlkin to for abt three yrs off nd on mostly cos of skl. Just normal gistin nofin romantic. We arranged to meet at d cinema. He got there abt 15mins late (still cnt bliv i waitd tht lng cos i'm rili impatient) he was rili lanky (well, i wasnt xpectin him to be buff sha) but he was tall. He said i was stuck up  because i didnt give him a hug. . . Kmt . . .nd he expectd me to be fatter dnt kno y cos i dnt look fat in my pictures. The whole thing was good sha even tho we split d bills in d end. I paid for food he paid for movies. . . Or was it d other way round. . .aniways, wsnt a bad xperience tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. / How Much Is Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.