Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience (3231 Views)

Lunch Date Experience / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Tosinville(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2010
Why guys dey form mugu like dis abi na ugly ppl dey look 4 online girls ni or they jus wanna try something different?¿¿ Its complicated nd i can't speak 4 someone but ima let yall know d devil u know is beta dan d angel u haven't seen and if it happens ur blind date girl can't come on date without ur aid then forget cos she's not truly ready to meet ya.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by 1105(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2010
Boss bitch:

geez, am i d first girl to actually yan

there was this guy i hd ben tlkin to for abt three yrs off nd on mostly cos of skl. Just normal gistin nofin romantic. We arranged to meet at d cinema. He got there abt 15mins late (still cnt bliv i waitd tht lng cos i'm rili impatient) he was rili lanky (well, i wasnt xpectin him to be buff sha) but he was tall. He said i was stuck up  because i didnt give him a hug. . . Kmt . . .nd he expectd me to be fatter dnt kno y cos i dnt look fat in my pictures. The whole thing was good sha even tho we split d bills in d end. I paid for food he paid for movies. . . Or was it d other way round. . .aniways, wsnt a bad xperience tho

EHHEN WE DON HEAR THANK GOD~
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by eleshin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
tanks alot guys 4 d in4mation nd take heart 4 d loss.some of us ar so unlucky dt we always learn in a hard way.
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by madlady(f): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2010
hothead:

blind dates a for those who enjoy intrigue. cool angry grin cheesy wink
If your not man enough; don't bother. You can meet anyone and anything.  cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked
When I was younger, i loved to talk on the phone a lot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i still do
getting babes numbers from my friends and calling them up was my formula. (my dad was really strict so i hardly could go anywhere)
Anyways connecting with babes on the phone became so easy for me advantages of a smooth voice with a touch of fresh boy accent  cool cool
and we always ended up arranging hook ups,  There were times i met really ugly ones
but i always remained calm cuz the physical i realized early is just WASH.
I dug deep to find abilities and leveraged on those abilities. Like i remember one babe like that, she was ugly men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but her hand writing was the best writing ever, i got her to copy my school notes for me cuz i never liked to write in class,  tongue tongue and the babe used to copy it with a lot of enthusiasm cos she liked me. Fine boy with a fresh p! 

So generally, what you want to get from it is what counts. Soooji cool cool cool

undecided
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by blackmann(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
i met a girl on one of these online chatrooms, we exchanged numbers, and when i called her, she had this very angelic voice. we kept on calling and she told me she once that she lived in new jersey. our calls became more and more frequent and became more and more erotic and nasty, and very soon we started having phone s3x.

i told her one day i'll drive down and save ourselves the agony we put ourselves through. She agreed. All the way as i was driving the long 3 hrs journey i kept on singing "baby mi, ololufe me wa oh, otutu to mu mi yi ti poju, j'owo fun mi ni oyon mu", thinking i'll finally meet the beautiful face behind the lovely voice i was used to hearing over the phone for the last couple of weeks. I was expecting to see someone like the first pix, only for me to be confronted with the lady in the second pix. embarassed cry

Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by babake2020: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol!! grin grin tongue
Re: Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience by Sholyzee: 1:53am On Jul 01, 2015
tongue cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge. Why Are Some Girls Like This? Girls! / Urgent Advice Needed. Am In. . .soup / Females, Lets Be Clear....and Real....a Man Isn't Cheating With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.