Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (39814 Views)

Tinubu Was Right. Atiku Was Once A Senate President. ( By Ihordspy) / Opinion: Nnamdi Kalu Might've Been Killed Already. / Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Lunockgold: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

al'camerooni
you are correct.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Classickj(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Ati'aku is a thief from Cameroon! Thank God Nnamdi Kanu spoke up.
he good make person get sense ooh
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Classickj(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
His left thigh is key to resolving this mystery! Ati'aku Al'Camerooni, REMOVE YOUR TROUSER!
see hw stupid u are, u expect a presidential candidate to remove is trouser.....!!! See hw senseless u are
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by bluefilm: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Should Just Remove His Trousers Publicly And End This Debate.

What is difficult here?
Peacemaker5128:
Myself and my family will vote for Atiku provided he can remove his trousers on a National TV to see his right thigh
ashacot:
CANT ATIKU JUST REMOVE HIS TROUSER SO WE CAN SEE IF THE MARK IS IN HIS YANCH OR NOT.

AH AH. What will it take him.

Ha ha ha

Na wa for una o!

Wetin all of una dey wan find inside atiku dross?

Why not just ask Genevive to give you the information y'all want? wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Classickj(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Myself and my family will vote for Atiku provided he can remove his trousers on a National TV to see his right thigh
can u tell dat same family of yours to open their trousers on national TV
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Lunockgold: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Mrsimplexvi:
my fellow Igbo's have lost it cos of kanu, hez like a remote control to em... u guys shud just wait till buhari enters again... all of us go collect m togeda.. stay in ur house don't vote.... keep being brainwashed na ur children go suffer m next 4yrs.. have already gotten my visa... just two weeks to leave here
shame on u,see say u no get family,when breatfruit nodey nobi goat poo we igbo are eatg.bubu go come nd go we still dey kamkpe.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Classickj(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
ashacot:
CANT ATIKU JUST REMOVE HIS TROUSER SO WE CAN SEE IF THE MARK IS IN HIS YANCH OR NOT.

AH AH. What will it take him.
can ur father show is yanch on national TV
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Una Mumu sha...

They joined nigeria, was accepted... so after years, Atiku is born so where him from now?
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by eagleeye2: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2019
lexy2014:

When did d govt remove history from our school curriculum?
Schools don't teach history. Make you findings.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Corrinthians(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Classickj:
see hw stupid u are, u expect a presidential candidate to remove is trouser.....!!! See hw senseless u are
Freeborn Igbos don't banter with ganbari slaves. As freeborns, we demand Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni remove his trousers (not boxers) and show us his right thigh.

Curse all you like, Ohamadike has spoken! cool

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Lunockgold: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
IPOB stupidity; they are yearning for a Biafra yet are Atikulating for a man who believes in One Nigeria; while completely going against the orders of their Dilector Maazi Kanu of no Lefelendum no Erection.
that stupidity kill u
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by lexy2014: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2019
eagleeye2:

Schools don't teach history. Make you findings.

Since u have made ur findings that's y I asked when did d govt remove history from school curriculum?
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by shukudi(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2019
jlinkd78:
Your hate for Kanu has made u call him several derogatory names but u ended up agreeing with him that the Cameroon original nativity of Atiku has some merit. Nnamdi Kanu with this revelation has once proven wrong his enemies and confirmed he is truly a scholar of contemporary history. While I as a person prefers Atiku over Buhari and would wish him to win in d forthcoming elections, it must be emphasized that people should give Kanu d respect he deserves for furnishing us with information that appears hidden.
The information has never been hidden, but you never knew about it because your quest for knowledge is so low to a point that you do not know anything about your environment and geographical location.
Also, since Adamawa had been joined to Nigeria even before Nigeria became a republic in 1963, isn't that enough to tell you that Adamawa indigenes are now Nigerians?
The level of stupidity and ignorance of you ipob followers is so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by UFOdioh: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Everybody Should Just Sit at home on 16/2/2016 and do not go out to vote in Nigerian election . In doing so,you have directly voted for Biafran Nation. The Only peaceful way to be free as UN, US, EU Ecowas & Isrealites Observers will be Coming in to Monitor the Sit at home! If we don't participate in Nigeria election then Biafran Land will Remain freedom without War. But going out to vote again will renew our forced stay in Nigeria for Another 100 years. As there's an evidence of Lord Lugard documents that after 100 year of Nigeria Amalgamation, every Region is free to go thier own way without a war and the 100 year has already expired from 1914 - 31.12.2013.which Ipob Officials have presented the copy to the International Community. Now we want to Shut down Biafran Land on 16/2/2019 to prove to the whole World that Biafrans are Ready to EXIT Nigeria. Make sure you share this message to all contacts in ur phone, I mean any lengths u can reach it's time, we have suffered, we have been marginalized, this is the time to say no without war, please sit at home does not call for war, nor a crime at all, please share, share to every living being around the world, ELOHIM bless you as you do so thanks.

Please share it to the members of your families back home let us get out of this miserable contraption called Nigeria once and for all udo diri unu.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by princfred(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Codes151:
Una Mumu sha...

They joined nigeria, was accepted... so after years, Atiku is born so where him from now?
The emphasis is on the referendum.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by princfred(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
We stand by Kanu above any other. A man with a divine mandate to shine the light in a dark contry.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Peacemaker5128: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Classickj:
can u tell dat same family of yours to open their trousers on national TV
Buhari removes his cap on a National TV as instructed by pigs and idiots

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
nnamdi kanu is a fool...it baffles me how some fools keep substantiating his useless claims...Nigeria had a referendum which ensured northern Cameroon became part of Nigeria while southern Cameroon stayed with Cameroon so hw rite is kanu now.... dat was hw he kept brandishing buhari from Sudan u guys who believe dis poo are mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by JustBeYourselfO: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Lunockgold:
madness is in ur great grand fathers DNA, is indeed in ur linage.sorry ooh urs nw is not mad but lunaticP nd madness join together 4 nw.try nd see OOO pple 4 ur case tnx
hin be like say hin dae pain u abi.. anyways for ur information, frm ur old to ur new generation are all motherfuckers.. including all Igbos are all shit hole.. get that into ur stinking skul.. werey loh like abi
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Odinlo24: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2019
As much as I admire kanu's research prowes, I see no reason why this information should cause any rancore. Yes adamawa was once part of cameroun once, but was merged with Nigeria by a referendum during the countries formative years like every other region was merged together to form nigeria.therefore adamawa is part of our beloved Nigeria just as much as the Eastern states are part of our beloved Nigeria.
jlinkd78:
Your hate for Kanu has made u call him several derogatory names but u ended up agreeing with him that the Cameroon original nativity of Atiku has some merit. Nnamdi Kanu with this revelation has once proven wrong his enemies and confirmed he is truly a scholar of contemporary history. While I as a person prefers Atiku over Buhari and would wish him to win in d forthcoming elections, it must be emphasized that people should give Kanu d respect he deserves for furnishing us with information that appears hidden.
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by sparko1(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

What is difficult here?

You first! Not only trouser, even bra!
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by servercodes001: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Lunockgold:
try nd see ur doctor today pls stop going to chemists man,i can see mad nd ness join together.
and

I'm sorry but I can't take your advice because you're an ipob pig
A person who sees meaning in cownu's words and believes what he says
We're very parallel people
I'm sane while you're not

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by duwdu: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

deomelo post=75390858:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5317905_wotu1_jpg04fb4646b73daf4a6449c26417f6eefa

grin grin grin

If you give this one power na Idi Amin straight.

gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tell between me and you, who is in the dream world? For your information, I am not voting
SaiAtikuTill203:
KEEP DREAMING

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR SANE NIGERIANS...
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Kingsley10000: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
they should conduct dna test for atiku
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Leonbonapart(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
RockHard:
Smh. Never thought the day would come when igbos would dump and cast aspersions at a bonafide Igbo son and revered leader like Maazi Kanu for a Fulani Atiku. Chai!!
is that all?
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Sideffect: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

What is difficult here?

AND SAME IDIOT KANU CLAIMED BIAFRA IS FROM ISRAEL, I WONDER WHY HIS CLOWN ASS FOLLOWERS HAVNT JOINED HIM YET THERE AND LEAVE NIGERIA THE WAY IT IS FOR US
Re: Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable by Sideffect: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Does it even matter, the region started being a part of Nigeria like the rest of all other various regions in the country since 1960.. i doubt if he ever heard about the Igbo president in Gabon. there are alot of presidents across the world who were born citizens of that country but parental background of a different country, does it then mean they had no right whatsoever to contest? kanu is myopic and ignorant in everything.
Nigeria had a referendum which ensured northern Cameroon became part of Nigeria while southern Cameroon go to Cameroon which is the fact, so who is the mad person here kanu now.... BYE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.