Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. (1200 Views)

Female Or Male Toothbrush,which Suffers More? / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Who Suffers More In A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by GraGra247(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
How to know who suffers more heartbreak is by knowing who suffered more in a relationship.

1.Guys are rejected and humiliated several times by girls before finally accepted.

2. Guy will spend money calling several times even when he can't afford to eat.

3. Guy sends her recharge card several times and still she will flash afterwards.

4. Guy transport regularly to go visit her and also pay her transport, feeding and all if she will visit.

5. Guy buys expensive gifts always and give her.

6. During sex (if ever she agree) guy will be on top several hours suffering and sweating and at last still say thank you.

7. Guy will help her get job or open business.

8. Guy send money if she's sick.

9. Guy will fight anyone that harrasses her and help her if she's in trouble.

Chai!! Guys don suffer.
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 24, 2019
How did you know?
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by frankkydee(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
GraGra247:
How to know who suffers more heartbreak is by knowing who suffered more in a relationship.

1.Guys are rejected and humiliated several times by girls before finally accepted.

2. Guy will spend money calling several times even when he can't afford to eat.

3. Guy sends her recharge card several times and still she will flash afterwards.

4. Guy transport regularly to go visit her and also pay her transport, feeding and all if she will visit.

5. Guy buys expensive gifts always and give her.

6. During sex (if ever she agree) guy will be on top several hours suffering and sweating and at last still say thank you.

7. Guy will help her get job or open business.

8. Guy send money if she's sick.

9. Guy will fight anyone that harrasses her and help her if she's in trouble.

Chai!! Guys don suffer.

Hmmmmmmmm cry
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by femmoy(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2019
if that's what you do,be specific about it and stop generalizing by using the word 'guys'. I hate it,speak for urself.
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
Nice use of turquoise in this shot!
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by yeman2012(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by GraGra247(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2019
femmoy:
if that's what you do,be specific about it and stop generalizing by using the word 'guys'. I hate it,speak for urself.

I'm not speaking for you. I'm speaking for guys. And if you haven't done any those things then exit this thread cos you aren't a guy.
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by luvyaself95(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2019
I can't go all this stress just because of one girl anyone should not say i can't love...
Re: How To Know Who Suffers More Heartbreak At The End Of A Relationship. by jbblues24(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2019
This is clean and fabulous =)

(1) (Reply)

What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport / 4 Ways To Spice Up Your Long Distance Relationships / Romance Is Sweet If You Have Money So Come Now Nd Get Free Tutorials (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.