Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. (788 Views)

Certificate Saga: Stop Chasing Shadows, Address Issues, Atiku Charges Tinubu / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) / US issues Atiku visa, Atiku set to touchdown US next week from UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Cherrybae(f): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Following the revelation of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Frimpong Abubakar is from Cameron.

We have assured a matter of urgency conducted a research and came to the conclusion that our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right.

During decades, Adamawa indigenes were citizens of Cameron as Fulanis but gradually migrated into Nigeria and settled down to now become Nigerians.

Our research shows that this was the more reason Atiku as Vice president ceded Bakasi a known Nigerian territory to Cameron because of oil and to promote his real country of origin.

We have also gone through the obassnjo book MY WATCH and it was clearly stated that he obasanjo does not know the paternity of Atiku.

Having carefully studied all this we conclude that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is from Cameron.

We therefore unanimously request that Atiku should within 24hrs remove his trousers as stated by our leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu to prove us wrong or loose the south East vote.

We wish to state that if within 24hrs Alhaji Atiku does not remove his trousers, we shall embark on door to door enlightenment campaign on all biafra land to let our people know that Atiku is a foreigner and can never rule Nigeria.

A word is enough for the wise.

Cc: Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Sunnymatey(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by oyebanji44: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Absolutely correct.my broda the truth must be spoken.we need to examine kanu's mental state oo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by sammyj: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by vengertime: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
Following the revelation of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Frimpong Abubakar is from Cameron.

We have assured a matter of urgency conducted a research and came to the conclusion that our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right.

During decades, Adamawa indigenes were citizens of Cameron as Fulanis but gradually migrated into Nigeria and settled down to now become Nigerians.

Our research shows that this was the more reason Atiku as Vice president ceded Bakasi a known Nigerian territory to Cameron because of oil and to promote his real country of origin.

We have also gone through the obassnjo book MY WATCH and it was clearly stated that he obasanjo does not know the paternity of Atiku.

Having carefully studied all this we conclude that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is from Cameron.

We therefore unanimously request that Atiku should within 24hrs remove his trousers as stated by our leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu to prove us wrong or loose the south East vote.

We wish to state that if within 24hrs Alhaji Atiku does not remove his trousers, we shall embark on door to door enlightenment campaign on all biafra land to let our people know that Atiku is a foreigner and can never rule Nigeria.

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by seunmsg(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
They made the right call. We should never make the mistake of voting in a foreigner as our president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by tomiwakeem: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thrash
Fake news carried by pigs

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Aufbauh(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Frimpong Abubakar a Cameroonian who's desperate to rule Nigeria but busted by Biafra. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.ZOMBIES, Pack your load and be ready to follow baba go slow to Daurawe are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AAAtiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kanu is a known mad man

Who collects money from Buhari to chant no referendum no election...

Now this nonsense about Turaki Adamawa..

I don't pity kanu because I know he is sick but his stupid wife and supporters
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by ganu: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely correct
We should remember that cameroun was part and parcel of Nigeria before they gained their independent. Atiku has lived in Nigeria all his life. In the USA President Obama's father is a Kenya man but the son having lived there for long was voted for twice. There's nothing wrong if in fact Atiku is Cameronian. Then again point of correction. It was Gowon who committed Bakassi to cameron during the civil war. It is therefore not true that they conceded bakassi because he's from there. remember that the case was taken to "ICC" in Hague where it was judged.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by oyebanji44: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
ganu:

We should remember that cameroun was part and parcel of Nigeria before they gained their independent. Atiku has lived in Nigeria all his life. In the USA President Obama's father is a Kenya man but the son having lived there for long was voted for twice. There's nothing wrong if in fact Atiku is Cameronian. Then again point of correction. It was Gowon who committed Bakassi to cameron during the civil war. It is therefore not true that they conceded bakassi because he's from there. remember that the case was taken to "ICC" in Hague where it was judged.
you're right.it might be possible
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by ORIENTATION101: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Kanu is a known mad man

Who collects money from Buhari to chant no referendum no election...

Now this nonsense about Turaki Adamawa..

I don't pity kanu because I know he is sick but his stupid wife and supporters
Tell atiku to remove his trousers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Tell atiku to remove his trousers

Tell your mama to remove her wrapper
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Corrinthians(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ati'aku Al'Camerooni, remove your trouser! How difficult is that? angry

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Please can someone tell Atiku to remove his trousers?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by nwanyionitsha: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

Dry gist.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by Munzy14(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
seunmsg:
They made the right call. We st never make the mistake of voting for a foreigner as our president.
Sick human.Av u gone this low.
Oshiomole said obasanjo ceded bakassi to Cameroon online BMC are saying Atiku. Demented souls gallivanting on nairaland.lmaooo, las las u all be right after this month.
Re: Concerned Igbo Youths With Conscience Issues Atiku 24hrs Ultimatum. by NinjaMetahuman: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
opari

thank you mazi kanu, our great dilector.

almost wasted my vote on cameroonian.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State / Wonder Of Lagos As Tankers, Trailers Suddenly Disappear On Eko Bridge / Breaking: Hoodlums Set Anambra Police Station On Fire, Free Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.