₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,965 members, 4,936,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:06 AM

Catfish Farming, 2019 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Catfish Farming, 2019 (1278 Views)

Catfish Farming In Nigeria, Detailed Information, Project Guide / How To Start Catfish Farming In Nigeria / Catfish Farming In Nigeria (pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 1:06pm On May 03
hello everyone in the house
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 11:40pm On May 04
<On How To Start a Poultry Farming Business/> call...08039454675
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by bolaaliu: 3:22pm On May 05
How to start a poultry farming business again?

You were talking about catfish farming,and you said you 'll focus on it, now you're dabbling into poultry farming.

What's going on here? You haven't been able to sell us on the catfish farming business. At least I have not seen any meaningful discussion or show of interest, now you're mentioning poultry.

Oga, show your expertise and make me want to call you to help with the cat fish business. I have some money and wondering where to invest it, all you do is beating about the bush and creating unnecessary suspense.

Man, be a salesman and sell this your product or you just read this stuff somewhere?

#sell
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 10:36pm On May 05
You can do all together just Concept
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 2:08pm On May 06
I'll be using 4 parameters to analyze catfish farming farming in Nigeria....
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 8:26am On May 08
GET PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT CATFISH FARMING
That said, there is a right and wrong way to go about catfish farming.

The fact is that a lot of Catfish farmers remain unprofitable because they are doing things the wrong way. I want to put a stop to that,but I have something better for you; you can learn directly from my teacher, who has recorded up to 120% profit in 6 months. Visit naija opportunity to learn directly from him!
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 11:49am On May 09
I’ve been a commercial catfish farmer for over a year now, and it is one highly profitable business; having a 50% profit margin within a span of 6 months is normal, if you do things right, and having a profit margin of 150%+ within this same period is not unusual.
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 2:21pm On May 11
Catfish fish industry has grown rapidly in past few years
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 8:05am On May 14
So, here are the topics I’ll be covering in this series over time:
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 7:49am On May 15
Health and environmental concerns
Keep your fish healthy, make a point to detect early signs of diseases, and take the necessary actions to prevent them. Follow safety guidelines and medication regulations for your fish farm. Know what chemicals are safe to use and how to treat diseases and the water in an eco-friendly manner to treat diseases and pests. Several chemicals such as copper sulfate, formalin, hydrogen peroxide, and povidone iodine are FDA approved and are safe to use in your pond for treating catfish diseases.
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 11:50am On May 16
There are many reasons of starting Catfish farming business in Nigeria. I am describing here, the main advantages of Catfish farming in Nigeria.
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 11:30am On May 17
Fish farming is a profitable business that’s widespread across various parts of Nigeria. The insatiable demand for fishery products like Tilapia, Catfish, and Mackerel (Salmon) in Nigeria has constantly self-promoted the steady growth and expansion of the industry. These factors, coupled with the current support of institutions, the Nigerian government, and several other African countries to promote agriculture and also support fish farmers, makes the industry one of the most lucrative agricultural business segments to venture into.
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 8:51am On May 20
highly profitable business
Re: Catfish Farming, 2019 by rockh2065: 9:19am On May 21
this business is profitable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N2.5m To Invested In Naija / Cafe Biz With Just 400k And Smile With No Stress / Health Is Wealth!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.