Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. (686 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by MiztaMarvay: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
I am only stating this out of my own opinion because it saddens me when I see him make speeches that make no sense.

He claims to be a leader on ipob or whatever it is but yet, all he does is hide in another country to speak nonsense all the time. As a leader why not come to the territory you are fighting for and lead your way to victory or death. Why running away and making speeches that will endanger the lives of the people you claim to love.

However I can't blame him because he has so much more illiterate followers that don't even know what they want in life. These same ipob people do not even show love for one another (even the leader has shown that already) and they feel they can break away without support for each other.

If Nnamdi kanu is not foolish, he should come back to his territory and fight the course he believes in and let his supporters that believe in him follow him to do same.

Just a little military shake up and the foolish man ran for good from his hide out, he is giving instructions. Why did his people not follow the sit at home order? Does that not show how irrelevant he is to even his own people?

Nnamdi Kanu is very foolish and this opinion stands until he is man enough to come back and leave his useless followers physically. He needs to stop ranting and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by JustBeYourselfO: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu abi wetin be the name.. he's very foolish and asshole.. he's a scum human being

to all IPOB, go to hell.. motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by TIGRITIS: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
MiztaMarvay:
I am only stating this out of my own opinion because it saddens me when I see him make speeches that make no sense.

He claims to be a leader on ipob or whatever it is but yet, all he does is hide in another country to speak nonsense all the time. As a leader why not come to the territory you are fighting for and lead your way to victory or death. Why running away and making speeches that will endanger the lives of the people you claim to love.

However I can't blame him because he has so much more illiterate followers that don't even know what they want in life. These same ipob people do not even show love for one another (even the leader has shown that already) and they feel they can break away without support for each other.

If Nnamdi kanu is not foolish, he should come back to his territory and fight the course he believes in and let his supporters that believe in him follow him to do same.

Just a little military shake up and the foolish man ran for good from his hide out, he is giving instructions. Why did his people not follow the sit at home order? Does that not show how irrelevant he is to even his own people?

Nnamdi Kanu is very foolish and this opinion stands until he is man enough to come back and leave his useless followers physically. He needs to stop ranting and do the needful.
[/s]
For the first time, I agree with nnamdi kanu, he said the truth.
Atiku should prove him wrong by removing his trousers to show us the Cameroonian tatoo on his right thigh. After that, his birth certificate showing he was born in Nigeria by Nigerian parents.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by ashacot: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
you are an AFONJA.
AFONJA LEAVE US ALONE. CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OSOGO

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by livelymatilda22: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
MiztaMarvay:
[s] I am only stating this out of my own opinion because it saddens me when I see him make speeches that make no sense.

Nnamdi Kanu is very foolish and this opinion stands until he is man enough to come back and leave his useless followers physically. He needs to stop ranting and do the needful. [/s]
Afonja unity beggars, is it by force? No referendum no election in biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by nwanyionitsha: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja unity beggars, is it by force? No referendum no election in biafraland.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by Goddys(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by gidgiddy: 1:23am On Feb 04, 2019
MiztaMarvay:

But he did come back. He left the comfort of London and returned to Nigeria in 2015. He even announced on his Radio station the date of his arrival and fearlessly returned even though he knew he was a wanted man. Now you are asking him to do something he had already done in the past. What is he doing that endangers the life of people? He is talking? If Nnamdi Kanu merely talking endangers the life of his people in Nigeria Tthen his people should be granted independence so they can leave Nigeria. Who wants to be part of a country where just talking endangers you?

If Nnamdi kanu is not foolish, he should come back to his territory and fight the course he believes in and let his supporters that believe in him follow him to do same[

Who in Nigeria shows love to each other? Is it Ife and Modakeke who wanted to finish East other years ago? Or is it Shittes and We have who want to slaughter each other despite being from the same tribe?

Nnamdi Kanu is an unarmed man who is exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of speech. I never heard he forced anyone to listen to him. If a man is only talking and your government sends Soldiers to go and kill that person then you should be ashamed of such country and government. People are being slaughtered on the North East by Boko Haram, Middle belt by killer Herdsmen and South/South by Niger Delta militants and your government is sending Soldiers to unarmed Nnamdi Kanu's house because he talked? So Nnamdi Kanu should relax in his parlour when your government sends people to kill him?

Get a life man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by mpianya39(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2019
MiztaMarvay:

Mr know it all why can’t you start your own agitation with your zoogerian intellectual and leaves biafrans alone undecided undecided

Nnamdi Kanu said it that before we come there’s nothing like us and when you leave there will be nothing like us cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by mpianya39(m): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2019
If una like creat igbo monikers from now till thy kingdom or beg us from till February 16th

Our answer is still capital NO!!!

Biafra MUST and I repeat MUST come cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by mpianya39(m): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2019
MiztaMarvay:

Nnamdi Kanu is very foolish and this opinion stands until he is man enough to come back and leave his useless followers physically. He needs to stop ranting and do the needfu.

Join awolowo fast fast na

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by Kingsley10000: 2:17am On Feb 04, 2019
isah Mustapha al'camerooni=ATIKU cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by bosco2017: 2:27am On Feb 04, 2019
MiztaMarvay:

You are so stupid. Nk is a blessing to Nigerians . He is a liberator . He came home boldly and.was leading from the front . Until Nigerian terrorist attack to kill him . Nigeria deployed Sophiscated military equipment and personnel which they never used against Boko haram to take out unarmed Nk and civilians and you want him stay so that they ll kill him for you to be happy..idiot . Your generation ll never produce a genius like Nk Biafra must come
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fool. My Opinion. by Kingsley10000: 3:14am On Feb 04, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lose - Dele Momodu / See What Will Happen To Nigeria If Atiku Wins / Akwa Ibom Guber Elections: Udom And Nsima Lose Out On New Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.