Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (24007 Views)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by bilms(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Saraki is in trouble, if anything happens to these 7 people says Kwara group

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/saraki-is-in-trouble-if-anything.html?m=1

A leading Pro-Democracy group in Kwara State, Kwara Must Change has listed names of people whose lives have been put under consistent threat by political thugs loyal to the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State.

In a statement by the group’s State coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji, Kwara Must Change stated that some government critics and opposition leaders are being targeted by political thugs and assassins in the state.

Recall that recently, several people were shot during an All Progressive Congress (APC) campaign in Ilorin.

Kwara Must Change stated that in 2018, immediately after the All Progressive Congress (APC) won by-election in Kwara South, the winner of the election, Hon. Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin and the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq were attacked by political thugs on their way to Ilorin.

Similarly, the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and other APC leaders in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital were recently rescued from political assassins who stormed the venue of APC rally and opened fire on the people.

‘’We have equally seen the consistent attack on Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, AMB. Yahaya Seriki and Comrade Akaje Ibrahim from Agabji, all of whom have become the prime target in recent time, It said.

The group also added that the leadership of Kwara Must Change has not been speared in this consistent threat and attacks, noting that its president and coordinators across the state have been repeatedly targeted without provocation over the years.

It therefore warned that the leader of the ruling party, Senator Bukola Saraki shall be held responsible, should anything happen to all the people identified because he has never called his supporters to order, neither did he ever condemned their unacceptable behavior.

Specifically, Kwara Must Change listed 7 people, whose live is under threat in Kwara state, which include the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, member of federal house of representative, Honourable Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin, APC governorship aspirant, AMB. Yahaya Seriki, APC Senatorial aspirant, Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, Elder Stateman, Barrister Kunle Sulaiman, APC Federal House of Representative aspirant from Agbaji, Comrade Akaje Ibrahim and Kwara Must Change State coordinators in the 16 local government,t particularly its state coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji.

END

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Kog45(m): 1:22am On Feb 04, 2019
bilms:
Saraki is in trouble, if anything happens to these 7 people says Kwara group

https://mrrightsng..com/2019/02/saraki-is-in-trouble-if-anything.html?m=1

A leading Pro-Democracy group in Kwara State, Kwara Must Change has listed names of people whose lives have been put under consistent threat by political thugs loyal to the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State.

In a statement by the group’s State coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji, Kwara Must Change stated that some government critics and opposition leaders are being targeted by political thugs and assassins in the state.

Recall that recently, several people were shot during an All Progressive Congress (APC) campaign in Ilorin.

Kwara Must Change stated that in 2018, immediately after the All Progressive Congress (APC) won by-election in Kwara South, the winner of the election, Hon. Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin and the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq were attacked by political thugs on their way to Ilorin.

Similarly, the APC governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq and other APC leaders in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital were recently rescued from political assassins who stormed the venue of APC rally and opened fire on the people.

‘’We have equally seen the consistent attack on Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, AMB. Yahaya Seriki and Comrade Akaje Ibrahim from Agabji, all of whom have become the prime target in recent time, It said.

The group also added that the leadership of Kwara Must Change has not been speared in this consistent threat and attacks, noting that its president and coordinators across the state have been repeatedly targeted without provocation over the years.

It therefore warned that the leader of the ruling party, Senator Bukola Saraki shall be held responsible, should anything happen to all the people identified because he has never called his supporters to order, neither did he ever condemned their unacceptable behavior.

Specifically, Kwara Must Change listed 7 people, whose live is under threat in Kwara state, which include the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, member of federal house of representative, Honourable Abdulraheem Ajulo Opin, APC governorship aspirant, AMB. Yahaya Seriki, APC Senatorial aspirant, Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo, Elder Stateman, Barrister Kunle Sulaiman, APC Federal House of Representative aspirant from Agbaji, Comrade Akaje Ibrahim and Kwara Must Change State coordinators in the 16 local government,t particularly its state coordinator, Comrade Yusuf Olatunji.

END
Kwara must change a pro democracy group?and funny enough they are working for APC.Honestly Nigeria is at crossroads.

12 Likes

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by helinues: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
KMC supporters these days

My wife is yet to be pregnant - Blame Saraki
I am having an headache- Blame Saraki
My rent has expired - Blame Saraki

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by ct2: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
saraki the apc slayer

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by iamsparrow(m): 5:44am On Feb 04, 2019
I live in Kwara but I don't know this KMC group, the only time I hear about their rant is on NL

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by shevchenko(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Crazy to group working for APC
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by OBTMOS(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Sorry
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Bruno531(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Kwara must change hand supporting APC..
Sariki will defeat them come March angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by jumper524(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2019
you would barely find single kwaralite, I mean just one who's not a direct beneficiary or party loyalist that supports saraki.

the people have rejected him there..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2019
This is just Lie mohammed social media boys scout...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by jomoh: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Saraki is going down going down going down

Saraki is going down my dear people

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by mu2sa2: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2019
KMC is Apc, but what they are saying is not entirely untrue. Saraki has been holding the state in firm grip for 16 years now because he had monopoly over thuggery and sponsored violence. Saraki has used violence effectively to squash opposition in the state until he took the decision to defect to PDP. He is no longer able to enlist the support of security forces to deal with opponents, using financial inducement and power of incumbency. The arrest (and death in custody) of his leading killer thugs after the offa robbery is also a major blow to Saraki - those were his front line generals.
For the first time in his bloodied political career, Saraki is feeling the heat and faces the real prospect of losing even his senate seat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Kog45:
Kwara must change a pro democracy group?and funny enough they are working for APC.Honestly Nigeria is at crossroads.

So they should be working for PDP abi? And the same time shouting otoge.
Just wait after the election and see what we befall Saraki..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by spiralwedge(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Saraki is politically dead. He will not be returned to Senate. He will be caught at the airport dressed as a woman trying to flee the country after handing over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Luk865655: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2019
See prove below

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Kingsley10000: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2019
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961 some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about that.
I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known
EVEN SARAKI IS ORIBO SAKWARI AL'BENI FROM BENIN REPUBLIC cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Roodez(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Otoge

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by landmark20: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2019
no level.. kmc would still blame saraki for the high cost of rice in Kwara
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by focus7: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Saraki political method is is to use thugs and violence to intimidate the opposition, the Ofa robbers gave us details of their module operandi.

The federal government will ensure that enough security agents are deploy to Kwara state during the election to prevent him and his thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Cajal(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Comrade musbau esinrogunjo...my man
Na u go help oloriegbe beat saraki for kwara central

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Cajal(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2019
iamsparrow:
I live in Kwara but I don't know this KMC group, the only time I hear about their rant is on NL
...ah...that's surprising
They have been in existence since ...
O tooge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by AllenSpencer: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Even Saraki is already aware of his loss in Kwara.

He is already rejected by the same people that made him

His case likened to that of Ambode. His very own people are bringing him down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Abeyjide: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
helinues:
KMC supporters these days
My wife is yet to be pregnant - Blame Saraki I am having an headache- Blame Saraki My rent has expired - Blame Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Kog45(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

So they should be working for PDP abi? And the same time shouting otoge.
Just wait after the election and see what we befall Saraki..
My point is simple,why is pro democracy supporting a party and pls why are you so pained with my comment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by jaymee0(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2019
iamsparrow:

Your a fvcking liar

Have you been to Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Quincykay: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Just got in from Ilorin yesterday. There is a palatable sense of political tension in the air. There is also a very audible growing voice of discontent with Saraki. Enough to remove him? Not sure. But it's there and growing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by imam07: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2019
iamsparrow:
It means u are not living alive. The dead stay dumb.
Re: Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Grammatical error,itz either u r not living or u r not alive not u r not living alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Omowumi Akande Is Dead! Bisi Akande Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.