Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel (4248 Views)

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) / Please I Want To Know The Type Of Transmission Oil For Lexus Es350 / Custom Duty For Lexus RX 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Please house, I saw a Lexus car es 350 whose gear box is bad. I seriously like the car to buy, but i want to confirmed the price for the gear before proceeding on negotiation.
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2019
20million!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by legalwealth(m): 1:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Just budget like N500,000! !!

Best of luck in getting the one that will perfectly work with it without stress or much ado! !!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by OneCorner: 2:57am On Feb 04, 2019
aonag:
20million!

4 Likes

Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
500k !!!!!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by supaflex: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by legalwealth(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Grilovictor5:
500k !!!!!

You heard it right. The two cans of ATF to be used cost for as low as N13,000 each
and you might need to buy it twice or more but you might be lucky it will be once.
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by SortOut: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
op. calm down. Don't be swayed.....
Cc Gazzuzz
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Grilovictor5:
Please house, I saw a Lexus car es 350 whose gear box is bad. I seriously like the car to buy, but i want to confirmed the price for the gear before proceeding on negotiation.

400k. Budget about 500k for the entire job.

4 Likes

Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by nakoks(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2019
legalwealth:

You heard it right. The two cans of ATF to be used cost for as low as N13,000 each
and you might need to buy it twice or more but you might be lucky it will be once.

And God help him that what destroyed the first gear is not lurking within to destroy the second
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by legalwealth(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
nakoks:

And God help him that what destroyed the first gear is not lurking within to destroy the second

You are right; what caused the damage to the first one should be first of all looked in other to avoid wasting money.
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Kashif(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Chai! See money wey I dey miss ooooo shocked
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by MotorGuru: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Kashif:

Chai! See money wey I dey miss ooooo shocked

of course you are.

What people dont realise about the U660E is that due to the fact that it has its seperate TCU, if at any point the automatic transaxle is replaced, the transaxle's compensation code must be input into the TCM. The Transaxle compensation codes are unique, 60-digit
alphanumeric values printed on the QR label usually found on the body of the transaxle. If an incorrect transaxle compensation code is input into the TCM (or it is not input at all), shift shock will occur. This will require a high end diagnostic scanner for the transmission programming.

www.mymotorguru.com

1 Like

Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by MotorGuru: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
legalwealth:

You heard it right. The two cans of ATF to be used cost for as low as[b] N13,000 each[/b]

Which should be Toyota WS.

www.mymotorguru.com
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by legalwealth(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
MotorGuru:

Which should be Toyota WS.

www.mymotorguru.com

Yes! !!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by legalwealth(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
MotorGuru:

of course you are.

What people dont realise about the U660E is that due to the fact that it has its seperate TCU, if at any point the automatic transaxle is replaced, the transaxle's compensation code must be input into the TCM. The Transaxle compensation codes are unique, 60-digit
alphanumeric values printed on the QR label usually found on the body of the transaxle. If an incorrect transaxle compensation code is input into the TCM (or it is not input at all), shift shock will occur. This will require a high end diagnostic scanner for the transmission programming.

www.mymotorguru.com

That is one of the issues that people don't know; they always think it is all about just putting another transmission and they will be good to go.
It is easier said than done! !!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Kashif(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
MotorGuru:

of course you are.

www.mymotorguru.com

Well, not writing the compensator code will not stop it from working if every other thing is fine. That, just like clearing memory for U151 is to smoothen shifts quicker.

Roadside dudes install these gears without ever touching a scanner, and get them to work.

One interesting thing about auto transmissions is that a N200 rubber can ground a 700k transmission grin Many gears are better repaired/rebuilt than replaced with used. Nissans come to mind!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Failure to quickly replace bad shaft, can it result to gear problem
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by dokyOloye: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Chinekeee.
So,this is true
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by MotorGuru: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Kashif:

Well, not writing the compensator code will not stop it from working if every other thing is fine. That, just like clearing memory for U151 is to smoothen shifts quicker.

Roadside dudes install these gears without ever touching a scanner, and get them to work.

One interesting thing about auto transmissions is that a N200 rubber can ground a 700k transmission grin Many gears are better repaired/rebuilt than replaced with used. Nissans come to mind!

But in most cases not as designed.

what they ignore? Transmission coding , transmission fluid filling and gauging procedure which should be done at a specific temperature, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by idu1(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2019
O boy!!!!
Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by Inception(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel by sotwaredef: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2023
I am writing to share a cautionary tale about my recent experience with Chinozo G.O Merchants Limited and its proprietor, Chinonzo, whose contact numbers include +234903380638, +2349034100449, and +2348173341689. This warning extends to their branch office located at "Jesus is the Lord Block 18 Shop 18, Aguiyi Irons Int'l Trade Centre (Paramo), Ladipo, Mushin, Lagos," as well as their head office situated at "Jesus the Light of Salvation Block 20 Shop 7, Aguiyi Irons Int'l Trade Centre (Paramo), Ladipo, Mushin, Lagos."

Recently, I purchased a Lexus 350 gear from Chinozo G.O Merchants Limited at the price of 960,000. Unfortunately, the gear turned out to be defective, and the situation escalated when I discovered that Chinonzo had packaged and sold it to me despite being aware of the issues.

I engaged Mr. Emmanuel, a trusted engineer, to assess the situation, only to find that Chinozo G.O Merchants Limited's unethical practices extend to colluding with professionals in the field. Even at Ladipo, where trust is paramount, it appears that one cannot be too careful. Trust no one and always go there with different engineers.

Despite the gear coming with a warranty, Chinozo refused to honor it. When I requested a replacement, he declined and insisted I pay an additional 500,000 for the replacement, even within the warranty period. His sweet talk and saintly demeanor quickly vanished, revealing a less scrupulous side.

I write this message as a warning to the public—be cautious when dealing with Chinozo G.O Merchants Limited and its proprietor, Chinonzo. Do not trust their promises, and approach any transaction with them at your own risk. My aim is to prevent others from facing the difficulties I encountered.

Please share this message within your networks to protect fellow community members from potential scams and unscrupulous practices associated with Chinozo G.O Merchants Limited.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards ooo.

(1) (Reply)

1988 BMW E30 Restoration. Pics / 2002 Toyota Avensis Needs Conversion From Diesel To Petrol Engine. / PLS HELP ME: Nissan Primera 2000 ATF, New Engine (thermostat Removed), n Coolant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.