Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Oceanic Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank (2086 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank by kachux80(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2007
HELLO HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM OCEANIC BANK ABUJA ,ABOUT THE TEST WRITTEN ON THE 12th OF THIS MONTH
Re: Oceanic Bank by teekay: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
i am waitin too, pls
Re: Oceanic Bank by bitweezy: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
pls can anyone give me a tip on what the oceanic bank abuja test was like (type of questions) thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank by kachux80(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
the test is in five sections. undecidedsentence correction,synonyms and antonyms, maths,business skills and current affairs, 100 questions within 1hr, do the ones you are very good in . best of luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank by kayusman(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2007
Hi guys,

Wrote their test too on the 17th of march, but nothing has been heard yet. I pray God will help us. I took the test in Lagos.

Olori
Re: Oceanic Bank by sw: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2007
It exactly 5 month today that Oceanic Bank International Plc informed me that i passed their test, and ever since then they av not contacted anyone of us for the interview, is it fair, but when they know that they are not yet ready to recruit they shouldnt have conducted the test. too bad,
Re: Oceanic Bank by anifel20(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
well so much for Oceanic bank and their recruitment. My friend was employed recently He went for some month before he was finally accepted.
Re: Oceanic Bank by raclin: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
hey guys, just relax, oceanic bank will call you soonest, just be prayerful. i got my job with them thru nairaland forum postings. so nairaland is cool.if you are told u passed it means you have hope cos they will surely call u.
Re: Oceanic Bank by missp: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
Me too! I took their test on february 14th in Lagos and i havent heard again from them.Please has anyone who wote the same test been contacted?

(1) (Reply)

Warri Graduates Stops Chevron Job Interview / Graduate Trainee Recruitment!! / Zaika Food Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.