Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC (18862 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria of 2015 is alot different from Nigeria of today. Things are more difficult and hard to get in this present time than 2015 upwards when things was easier and there was money everywhere during goodluck tenure i was forming to get Inec adhoc work buh today i'm struggling to b shortlisted due to the fact that the crowd in the training was just too much compared to 2015 people were very few and people easily get selected buh today the reverse is the case particularly due to the contemporary hardship and difficulties like never b4 imposed by Buhari insensivity of Nigeria economy and incoherence of giving more attention to diversify the economy and making things cheap for the living standard of the people, he is busy witchaunting corrupt politicians from the opposition all in the name of fighting corruption at the expense economy diversification.

I Curse those that still want to Vote Buhari this Coming Election. You people have no conscience!

I curse those wanting to vote a thief and a party whose only selling point is looting and thievery and fraud. Kii yaself if you don't like my rebuttal

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by searchproject(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2019
I wonder why the change people refuse to change the collation process.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Jabioro: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
anyways, keep the manipulations to the baresst minimun and let nigerians choose between the devil and deep blue sea
To choose between the devil and the blue (violet) sea is an easy task..both carries almost the same damages..the blue can give you one minute to pray before your enemy get drown but devil will surged within a twinkle of eyes blink..Oya choose Now!
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by freezze(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2019
He no get money buy data
azraeljaheel:
By feb16 al this drama will end people wey go dey die go die and people wey go happy go happy grin

Get your pvc and vote wisely

Please where is GRILLS

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by alizma: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2019
PDP forgot how they were shouting that Nigeria was not mature enough for card reader machine in 2015. APC insist on card reader and now they want to race from 1 to 200 in just one second. it's alright
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by naijapikin04(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2019
 BREAKING: INEC Blames None Transmission of Results Electronically on Failure to Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/03/breaking-inec-blames-none-transmission-results-electronically-failure-sign-electoral-act-amendment-bill/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by xynerise: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2019
They should make PVC easy to collect angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by domino4211(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Pls did inec staff training take place yesterday being a sunday?.. Pls i really need to know,its urgent. Thanks
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by AngelicBeing: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2019
BestDude:
Wow... What does this mean?

That is the corruption in the system, metres that are meant for Nigerians has been hijacked and it is been hawked and sold like bread and akara shocked
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Damilare4lord: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Grade1 USA used Intel Dual Core
Brand name : ASUS
Model : X1
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 4gb
2.40ghz processor speed
Screen size : 14inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port
DVD RW CD ROM hdmi
Bluetooth : yes
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 75k(Negotiable)

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Customers outside Lagos: Terms and Conditions apply.
Contact me:
07064273463(Whatsapp only)
08051057136(Call and SMS)
Or DM me.

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Clvot: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Omeokachie:
Buhari deliberately decided not to sign the amended electoral act because he knew he can never win in a free and fair poll having squandered all the goodwill that brought him to office in 2015 (Not forgetting that manual collation of results and child voting were the major factors though).
You are right .The Certificateless Desperado is putting in place all machinery to Rig the Election .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Cherrybae(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Great decision by INEC, this victory for democracy

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Sholaco: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2019
No going back as adulterated results will be able to flow in grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Sholaco: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Clvot:
You are right .The Certificateless Desperado is putting in place all machinery to Rig the Election .
mumu na today u know say electoral act need to be reform grin
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by koyeni(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Not too good cos i doubt if those SCRs have been upgraded

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by kenodrill: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Rigging plans already perfected

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by lakesider(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria of 2015 is alot different from Nigeria of today. Things are more difficult and hard to get in this present time than 2015 upwards when things was easier and there was money everywhere during goodluck tenure i was forming to get Inec adhoc work buh today i'm struggling to b shortlisted due to the fact that the crowd in the training was just too much compared to 2015 people were very few and people easily get selected buh today the reverse is the case particularly due to the contemporary hardship and difficulties like never b4 imposed by Buhari insensivity of Nigeria economy and incoherence of giving more attention to diversify the economy and making things cheap for the living standard of the people, he is busy witchaunting corrupt politicians from the opposition all in the name of fighting corruption at the expense economy diversification.

I Curse those that still want to Vote Buhari this Coming Election. You people have no conscience!

I feel your pain. Blaming others for ur failure will not take u anywhere

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2019
BestDude:
when you are willing to face reality and stop paying fraudulent estimated billing, let me know.

Do you think meter is manufactured free? U think Nigerians manufacture meter? People who assemble meter in Nigeria are not paid? Nothing is free , even in Freetown. The ones being given as free are not free cos they will always deduct their money when u recharge but where the cap stop is not known to anyone and you might end up paying 200k without knowing.

Yen, yen, yen, I have my 3 phase meter already installed in my house in lagos, I got it few years ago without hassle, continue your hustle shocked
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by tech18: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Go and get your PVC

Vote for PMB/PYO to continue d good work they are doing

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by truthstands20: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2019
This is very unfortunate. The world is moving to technological age and electronic transmission of result and we are still battling with manual process. This is to facilitate rigging by APC but it will lot work. The world is watching and any move to truncate the will of the people will be resisted. INEC should do a clean job if they have the interest of this country at heart. Let them not make this country to boil by being partisan.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by SoNature(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Racoon:
When the world is advancing making more technological breakthrough with the advent of improvement in scientific process, an electoral body & government in Nigeria today is insisting on remaining backward. undecided

Don't blame INEC...blame your president for refusing to sign the new electoral act.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by arcnomec(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
This just shows how backward inec as a commission is.How can you ask people to vote electronically and not transmit result is the same medium.
Imagine writing exam online,and going to notice board to check your result. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by emmy4life02(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2019
If them give me chance i go rig em for PDP. God punish APC

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Techkidz(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Count down to Election 12days to go. Vote President Muhammadu Buhari vote the WINNING TEAM, APC vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by midonath(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2019
i hv paid for three phase prepaid meter since 2017 and up til nw i never see it with my eyes. Bleep with BEDC
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by kopiroda: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Meets NLC Leaders At 7pm Today / Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Bode George: Why Buhari Can’t Win The War Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.